Graphics Settings Guide

kaewon

That defeats the purpose of Full Real Battle and is nothing more than an exploit.
medal

None of them give them a glow and none of them could make them easier to see. I tried searching the forum and google, no mention of anything to make planes easier to see nor anything about a glow anywhere.

medal

i've seen the 'glow', and others have mentioned it... so it's real, but very faint

i personally never play hb or frb, so i wasn't tweaking anything... just running on highest possible settings

Yes, there is a way to tweak the graphics to give objects a glow, and no its not in the game graphics options.

In FRB it would be an exploit, therefore its not mentioned how, just to let FRB players to know there is ways players can tweak it...

• 2 weeks later...
A standard two-slot toaster should be able to play this game with Old Graphics Card Support enabled. A four-slot toaster should be able to play on Low default.
  • Upvote 5
medal

A standard two-slot toaster should be able to play this game with Old Graphics Card Support enabled. A four-slot toaster should be able to play on Low default.

haha... lol

• Upvote 1

2gb of ram is enough? From pretty gameplay footage it looks more resource demanding.

2GB of RAM is "enough" but 4GB is the recommended minimum for modern computing needs. The CPU is important but anything mid-range from the last five years will perform beautifully. As for the GPU (graphics card), you need something either high-end from five years ago or something mid-range from three years ago. This to get you into Medium settings at a minimum.

Low and Old Graphics Card Support mode require relatively little in regards to hardware, but they won't be that pretty. With some specs on your system we can make a guess. That being said, you won't truly know until you install and play the game. Fortunately, there are a few benchmarks in the game itself to help determine how well your system can run the game itself. :P
medal

Low and Old Graphics Card Support mode require relatively little in regards to hardware, but they won't be that pretty. With some specs on your system we can make a guess. That being said, you won't truly know until you install and play the game. Fortunately, there are a few benchmarks in the game itself to help determine how well your system can run the game itself. :P

than could you tell me what would give athlon 270, geforce gt 440 (1gb), 2gb ram? is it enough for at least steady frame rates in low to mid settings?  

Athlon II X2 270 (not 270u or Athlon XP 2700 or Athlon 64 2700)? That's should be a mid-range CPU but only dual core. Geforce GT 440 is mid-range but a couple generations old. The RAM could be 4GB but 2GB should be enough.

Overall, I'd say Low. Maybe Medium.
medal

Updated, new option available, terrain far detail. Also more download/upload options were added but I decided to not mention them in this guide and just leave this to graphics.

• Upvote 1
medal

It's how vsync works, it has nothing to do with any game. Don't believe me? You are free to research.

medal

I have posted this in the 'Graphics' section, but would like to put it here too as it seems to be a problem not only for me - perhaps someone knows a solution to this.

'Same problem (with stuttering) here. I've noticed I am usually all fine untill the FPS drops below 60. Normally my FPS is in upper 70's (with detail settings at high), but after few moments into the game, when enemy planes start to appear (and the FPS starts to drop), the stuttering begins. My ping is 30-40.

I've tried the absolutely lowest settings (old card support), FPS peaked at 176, but occasionally tended to drop below 60, especially in crowded areas, and the stuttering still persisted.

Phenom II, HD5800 1GB, 8 GB RAM'

medal medal medal medal medal medal