[GF] USSR T-44-100

HyJetV

T-44-100  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wish to see the T-44-100 In Game?

• Yes
    • Yes (As Premium)
    • No

I wouldn't mind it, but only after Germany gets is tree buffed up a little, the later tiers are some what lacking for the Germans and they don't really have a good top tier medium.

once they get some one I would be happy to see it on the battlefield.

P.S. I didn't vote, I would say it's on the back burner for me, not needed just yet.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Source

Source - it has been translated, but still hard to read :(

But will give some insite. :salute:

thank you :D

if you read the second source it states, " Testing machine with a gun D-10T were unsuccessful: tank swinging at shots that beat out tip-off after busy shooting the turret ring was formed in free play, in the end, failed to properly balance the gun."

medal medal medal

• 6 months later...

No. The gap filler is the T-54 mod. 1945. At least that one was fast. The T-44-100 was slow.

This. Love the skirts on the T-44-100, but I'd rather the T-54 model 1945.

Edited by NemesisActual
medal

• 5 weeks later...
I voted yes. It would be great to fill the gap between the T-44 (BR 6.3) and the T-54 1947 (BR 7.7). I think Gaijin should add the one with skirts at BR 7.3 as a researchable, and also maybe a premium, without the skirts, at 7.0. Edited by BHmaster
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

If this gets aded as a regular tank,than they should push the T-54-47 back to 8.0 br.With this,the Soviets get proper medium tank for combating Tiger II,and the Germans get balanced 6.7 br battles.

If this gets aded as a regular tank,than they should push the T-54-47 back to 8.0 br.With this,the Soviets get proper medium tank for combating Tiger II,and the Germans get balanced 6.7 br battles.

^

medal medal medal

No because there is actually no room for such a vehicle right now. BR are too over compressed and this thing simply cant go any lower than 7.0 this tank is all about clubbing or being clubbed with the current system so it's a no for me.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

For the T-44-100 I wouldn't mind seeing it in the standard tech tree either however I don't like the idea of a bunch of free loaders spamming this tank. If this tank was put into the premium tech tree, you could either have this tank or the T-34-100.

For the T-44-122, I too wouldn't mind seeing it in the standard tech tree but I think it would be better in the Premium tech tree since once again I don't want to see a bunch of free loaders spamming this tank.  Plus it'd be more unique than having the T-44-100 as a premium since we already have the T-34-100.

medal medal medal medal medal

• 1 month later...

I don't want to see testbeds for cannons like T34-100, T44-100 or KV122, but to be fair, Germans already have stupid Panther 2 and Tiger 2 with 105mm gun, so... but I still want to vote no.

medal medal medal