Hidden playable planes: the complete list

EdwinVonBoxberg

Small comment on the "rarity" of those planes if you even care about it.

Most of them are either premium from event, or old planes that were removed from the tree. Those without comment are likely to be from purchasable pack.

I believe that I got ALL the planes tagged with a <<used to be available , was removed for because "lack of variety".>> and I never realised they were nor "uncommon"

There is a couple things you could add or change in your comments:

Great Britain
  • Gladiator Mk.IIF for alpha tester or so  - was on regular tree, but was removed (during or at the end of alpha test I belive). Could be gained as a prize from event about a year go
  • Gladiator Mk.IIS for alpha tester or so - was on regular tree, but was removed (during or at the end of alpha test I belive). Could be gained as a prize from event about a year go
  • D.521 premium from event - while it is on premium tree it's not actually a premium plane: no reward boost on RP/lions, it doesn't have any modules unlocked from the start, you can buy talisman for it

Soviet Union

• Po-2 premium from event - not a premium plane. Was first in normal tree, but then removed (thanks to being so bad). Became event prize plane later
  • LaGG-3-4 used to be available , was removed for because "lack of variety". - a premium plane which have been used as a gift to community contributors and Gaijin staff
  • LaGG-3-23 used to be available , was removed for because "lack of variety".  - a premium plane from event
  • P-39Q-15 Airacobra - a premium plane which have been used as a gift to community contributors and Gaijin staff
  • P-63A-10 - a premium plane from event
  • Spitfire Mk.IX - a premium plane from event
  • SB 2M-100A used to be available , was removed for because "lack of variety".-no idea about this plane, but pretty sure it was not removed from the tech tree at the same time as the SM.79bis 1942/SM.79 1937/Yer-2 M-105 TAT-BT/Yer-2 M-105R TAT-BT/SB 2M-103 MV-3/SB 2M-103U
  • SB 2M-100A (Spain) used to be available , was removed for because "lack of variety". -same as above

United States

• Rasmussen's P-36A Hawk - while it is on premium tree it's not actually a premium plane: no reward boost on RP/lions, it doesn't have any modules unlocked from teh start, you can buy talisman for it. Can be bought from steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/244230/
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

This is an updated version of my previous list, I have made this because I have recently got the Bf-109 E-7/U-2 and the XF5F.

Below I have made lists of the planes I want in order of most wanted to least wanted "When reading top to bottom" and the planes missing from the lists are ones I already own. By these planes I will list why I put them in the order I did. Maybe you guys following this thread can make your own lists.

•TB-3M-17-32: I love its huge wing/size, bombload, its slow slow speed, its fixed gear, and its German engines. It is the the perfect plane to sit next to my Po-2 in my hanger.
•P-26A-35: I love the P-26 series of planes, their powerplant, their wing, their flaps "all models should have flaps, I made a bug report about this a while ago, it got passed to the developers and I am now waiting for the fix to be made", and their over all looks. This P-26A-35 is the only P-26 I do not have in the game, and I would love to have this last one.
•He 112 B-2 (Romania) I love the He-112 series of planes because they are a jack of all trades, and this Romanian B-2 is the only He-112 I do not have, I also love the yellow cross found on the Romanian plane skins in game.
•DB-7 I love the A-20 series of planes, and I want them all, nuff said. Same goes for the Boston Mk.I, but I put the DB-7 above the Boston Mk.I because I think the DB-7 has the better skin IMO.
•Boston Mk.I
•D.521 I love the D.520 and I love the French skins, so the D.521 made it high up on this list for those simple reasons, though I hope the D.521 loses its 20mm cannon to be historically correct.
•LaGG-3-4 The LaGG 3-4 is probably the rarest plane in the game, or second to the P-26A-35 in rarity, it is also the heaviest armed LaGG of the production LaGGs in game.
•I-301 It has the largest cannon of any airplane at its tier, and it comes in capitalist blood red.
•Rasmussen's P-36A Hawk I love the P-36s even with their faults and they are by far my favorite tier 1 American fighters.
•LaGG-3-23 I love the early LaGGs with their straight pipe exhausts.
•Gladiator Mk.IIF I put the gladiators here because they are biplanes with flaps "which is awesome IMO" and I put the Mk.IIF above the Mk.IIS because I liked the Mk.IIF's skin more than the Mk.IIS's skin.
•Gladiator Mk.IIS
•SB 2M-100A (Spain) I love the early SB 2Ms because of their radiators and their 2 bladed props, and I put them in this order because of skin likeability.
•SB 2M-100A
•SB 2M-103U The late SB 2ms are fast and well armed bombers considering the planes they face, so I put them in order of skin likeability.
•SB 2M-103 MV-3
•SM.79 1937 I put the SM.79s in this order because I like early planes more than late planes.
•SM.79bis 1942

This list below is of aircraft I don't care about and they are ordered from top to bottom as least hated to most hated. I care about these planes so little that I will not spare any extra words on why I hate them. But if you enquire about a certain aircraft on this list then I will elaborate on why I feel the way I do towards them

•A-26C-45
•A-26C-45DT
•Tu-2
•Yer-2 M-105 TAT-BT
•Yer-2 M-105R TAT-BT
•P-51A
•P-38K
•La-174
•P-39N-0 (Pokryshkin)
•P-39Q-15 Airacobra
•P-63A-10
•P-63C-5

*Edit for slight misspelling
medal

• 2 weeks later...

This got me really intrested. Had to compile a list. Hope you guys can help fill in if i've missed any (or in the case i should remove the T-34-57, Pfw.Jagdpz, Pz.IIIN.) as i see other people list their stuff.

In total i've researched/unlocked 530 vehicles. I've spaded 352 of those.

-

PLANES
Germany
He 51 C-1/Late          <- GOT IT.
He 51 B-2/H Hydroplane  <- GOT IT.
He 112 B-2 (Romania)    <- MISSING.
Bf 109 E-7/U2           <- GOT IT.
SM.79bis 1942           <- MISSING?
SM.79 1937              <- MISSING?
(TOTAL: 3/6) (questionmarks is due to i really thought i had these according to a check i did a year ago when someone asked about the SM's.)

Great Britain
Gladiator Mk.IIF        <- MISSING.
Gladiator Mk.IIS        <- GOT IT.
Nimrod Mk. II           <- GOT IT.
D.521                   <- MISSING.
DB-7                    <- MISSING.
Boston Mk.I             <- GOT IT.
(TOTAL: 3/6)

Soviet Union
I-15bis                 <- GOT IT.
Po-2                    <- GOT IT.
I-301                   <- GOT IT.
LaGG-3-4                <- MISSING.
LaGG-3-23               <- MISSING.
P-39N-0 (Pokryshkin)    <- GOT IT.
P-39Q-15 Airacobra      <- MISSING.
P-63A-10                <- GOT IT.
P-63C-5                 <- GOT IT.
Spitfire Mk.IX          <- MISSING.
La-174                  <- GOT IT.
TB-3M-17-32             <- GOT IT.
SB 2M-100A              <- MISSING?
SB 2M-100A (Spain)      <- MISSING?
SB 2M-103 MV-3          <- GOT IT.
SB 2M-103U              <- GOT IT.
Yer-2 M-105 TAT-BT      <- GOT IT.
Yer-2 M-105R TAT-BT     <- GOT IT.
Tu-2                    <- GOT IT.
(TOTAL: 13/19)

United States
P-26A-34                <- GOT IT.
P-26A-35                <- MISSING.
Rasmussen's P-36A Hawk  <- GOT IT.
XF5F Skyrocket          <- GOT IT.
P-51A                   <- GOT IT.
P-38K                   <- MISSING. 
A-20G-30                <- MISSING. (Unknown if plane is real or just a rumor)
A-26C-45                <- MISSING.
A-26C-45DT              <- MISSING.
(TOTAL: 4/9)

Japan
Ki-10-II C              <- GOT IT.
(TOTAL: 1/1)

===============

===============

TANKS

United States
M8A1                    <- GOT IT.
M3A1 (USMC)             <- GOT IT.
M5A1 (Canadian 5th Arm.)<- UNSURE IF I CAN BUY
Grant I.                <- MISSING.
M24 Chaffe TL           <- GOT IT.
(TOTAL: 4/5)

Germany
Pz. IIIN                <- GOT IT. (Not sure if this counts. People are listing it.)
KV-1B (finland)         <- GOT IT.
Pz. Kpfw. M4 748(A)     <- MISSING.
VK 4501                 <- GOT IT.
Bfw.jagdpanther         <- Got it. (Not sure if it counts. People are listing it. Got it in event.)
E-100                   <- MISSING.
(TOTAL: 4/6)

Soviet Union
RBT-5                   <- GOT IT.
SU-76M (5thGuard Cav)   <- MISSING.
T-34 Prototype          <- GOT IT.
T-34-57                 <- GOT IT. (Not sure if it counts. people are listing it.)
T-V (Sov Panther.)      <- GOT IT.
(TOTAL: 4/5)

United Kingdom
A13 Mk.I RTR            <- GOT IT.

TOTAL, Total: 37/58

(And a little bit of selfish advertising - Do check out my stream if you're intrested to follow my progression to unlock/spade everything.)
Edited by Validuz
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

XP-38                   <- GOT IT. (trade for p38?)

P-38K                   <- MISSING. But i should get it due to the pack debate about hte XP-38

A-20G-30                <- MISSING.

XP-38 is not a hidden plane

P-38K was already on sale last christmas. Your XP-38 won't be replaced to it.

A-20G-30. never heard of it. I belive it is not a playable plane.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

XP-38 is not a hidden plane

P-38K was already on sale last christmas. Your XP-38 won't be replaced to it.

A-20G-30. never heard of it. I belive it is not a playable plane.

Thanks! Keep ém comming. :)

I googled quite alot on the XP-38/P38K thing and apparently the XP-38 was going to be upgraded to the P38K due to listing the XP-38 as a Tier IV premium but it wasn't (ergo false advertising.) or something in that line.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Add the A-20G-30 apparently that is a missing plane?  :dntknw:

If I remember correctly the A-20G-30 was removed and substituted by the current A-20G-25.

Edited by EdwinVonBoxberg
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

If I remember correctly the A-20G-30 was removed and substituted by the current A-20G-25.

Yeah, same happend with the Hurricane Mk. I (got relplaced with the Mk. I Late) Edited by LawrenceNL
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 3 weeks later...

It would be nice if i had a complete list of planes newcommers can get and then compare it to mine(I have been playing since june 2013) so i have no idea what planes are normal/rare/removed

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I guess you can add the OS2Us already because they are hidden now.

WHAT?
medal

I guess you can add the OS2Us already because they are hidden now.

the ju87 g2 is hidden too now

GOD HELP US ALL!
medal