War Thunder recruiting streamers!

Underpants

post-42910-0-43234100-1426710506.jpg

Fellow Streamers and Thunderers!

As one of lead War Thunder streamers I have been tasked to set up a 24/7 War Thunder channel, For this idea we need streamers! I know a couple very good streamers that would be fit to join the team.

But I also wanted to give the unknown/not so popular streamers a chance. Being a part of this channel comes with many benefits, that you will find out about if you apply for the position.

Our goal is to start our streaming day at 13:00 PM GMT. and to end around 4:00 AM GMT.

in this 15 hour period, we will cast 7 different streamers every day!

For our positions we're looking at:

- ENGLISH Speaking!

• Good quality streams ( Able to stream at 1500-2000 Bitrate ).
  • Must already know how to stream.
  • Already have 150-1500 Followers ( or less in concert with me ).
  • Must be 18+
  • Mature content
  • Concurrent viewership of 20-30

[hr]

In this team you will be representing War Thunder, There for we've decided to stick to these requirements.

If you'd like to try this out, feel free to PM me on the forums, or at www.twitch.tv/UnderpantsWT

[hr]

Why are we setting up this team? Us Streamers want to be able to give our viewers/fellow players a chance to watch and interact with all our streamers, for us it is important

that at the end of the stream that you have enjoyed.

How are we going to try and accomplish this?

• All our streamers have different personalities, you will dislike some, but you'll absolutely love others!
  • If you're new, we will try to give you tips and advise, and let you play with us ofcourse!
  • This will be a very interactive stream, we will have Questions&Answers etc.
  • There will be events where you can win Golden Eagles.
  • There will be custom battles where you get to beat up the host caster!
  • We will try and get War Thunder staff to be there once in a while, so you can beat them ;) !

Basically! This will be a channel in theme of War Thunder, Full of interactivity and fun! And Everyone is welcome!

Free Milk and cookies too.

Our channel will be located at www.twitch.tv/WarThunderGaming

If you're looking for a channel to watch, head over to Official War Thunder Channel

[hr]

With Kind regards,

Jay.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

There was a time when WT actually had some quite popular streamers. 

You mean "quite popular 'Steramers".

Good one, Stona.

Stona_WT (Posted )

pls, dunno what you are talking about

CmdrSloth (Posted )

You sneaky pole!
medal medal

Id like to contribe and apply.

I have 350+ followes in twitch and 10.6 k utube followers. Covering wt and other tank games.

Www.youtube.com/goremaster

Www.twitch.tv/cap_canada

Thx! I followed today. I also know konarin, good fella.

Please PM me your skype

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Thanks for the nice short talk we had a couple of hours ago. That sounds really cool, I'd like to be part of this project!

I'm playing War Thunder Sim Battles (airplanes) all the time on my stream, talking to viewers, sharing ideas, tactics and stuff (you may know as you followed my channel ^^).

http://www.twitch.tv/Flaschenkindl/

medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good afternoon, i would love to stream too but there are some little problems :

1.- I just have 2000kb/s Upload (So it could be too little).

2.-I´m not 18+, but my voice is quite dark for my age, so I don´t know what you think about that.

3.-English isn´t my native language so sometimes I have to think about what to tell you guys (I´m still studying English)

So maybe the 18+ is problematic....

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkHHBviYRrFVcL5XdiRSG1A

That is for checking out my voice, if somebody wants to !

Greetings from Implegas from Germany :salute:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...

I would not mind streaming.

If only I had a faster net speed though. I once tried to stream via twitch to test it's speed, and my FPS dropped like mad. I even got kicked from the match because my connection was slapped. :(s :facepalm2:

So clearly I can not stream. If only I could...

[spoiler]

:flight:

INTO FASTER NET SPEED

[/spoiler]

Edited by SAUBER_KH7
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i could do it but my twitch channel is like 1 month old... i can stream up to 3500 if you want

im french Canadian but i speak English, its just my accent that is funny lol

twitch.tv/michaelp666

im also a streamer for Quebec gamers network

I do fulfill the following categories:
-over 18 years old

-unique personality, known for being too mature in some areas such as knowledge and immature in others when it comes to things like live communicative skill and lame humour

-financially poor  sorry that wasn't a required category

I happen to be on the other side of the spectrum: high ping everywhere (>300) as a west Australian, plays with 10 fps with ULQ but rather around 7 fps when streaming via twitch, streams run at approximately 0.2 fps (zero decimal two), and my speakers is my microphone. I merely do reference videos on youtube hence I'm not that entertaining much but I do get a wide variety of viewers. Oh, and I'm poor. I make burgers for a living at this current moment. My parents passed me  down a computer that happened to hibernate for eternity after I set it to hibernate by accident instead of shutting it down, perhaps a capacitor broke.

I do however, have a 3D pro joystick (with some faults) that allows me to evade the twitch terror of the mouse aim controls and instructor with full real controls in all game modes.

Any fortune for the unfortunate?

edit: grammar grandma

Edited by ZdrytchX
medal medal medal medal medal

• 5 months later...

Nice topic, when I get fiberoptic connection I'll care about this. I like your under tier 3 streams. ;)

Edited by GARYOSAVAN
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi

If the offer persists, i am interested, to be an official streamer "partner" for Warthunder

interested special to SB SIMULATOR GAME MOD, i love it, and I want to make them more popular SB MOD

in the past I was already have streamed the gladiator.wt  tournamet, and i will continue.

and I offer you my services as a streamer and commentator I offer you live stream in multilanguage, SK, CZ, GER, RUS, ENG,

I have the all necessary practice, skills, hardware, software, internet (FTTH 250/250 Mb), etc..

i can stream in 1080p@60FPS

our comunity live stream channels

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/csm_clan/

Youtube: http://gaming.youtube.com/c/csmclanczsk/live

If you are interested in my services contact me PM/s

Edited by Master_HEMAN
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 5 months later...

If this is still a "thing", I'd be interested though my channels are still small (107 followers on youtube and my month old twitch channel only has 10 followers so far.

I stream at 3000 bit rate but have run test streams at 1920x1080 HQ with stable 6000 bit rate on a 3 hour stream (whilst simultaneously recording locally).

I'm a multi-game streamer, currently streaming twice a day at the guaranteed times of 11:30am - 1:30pm, and 9:30pm to 11:30pm but sometimes start earlier or end later (especially Friday and Saturday).

Feel free to check out my channels twitch.tv/TheGazbeard and youtube.com/Gazbeard

Thursday evening is my "Thunder Thursday" stream.  Here's a 50-second sample from tonight's stream.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

hi.

im mi1r0 on twitch.

im making ecommerce website and if gaijin and warthunder will have partnership and support my twitch.

im able and willing to sell gaijins and warthunders vehicles on my upcoming ecommerce website if  my askment for this will be approved.

hi.

im mi1r0 on twitch.

im making ecommerce website and if gaijin and warthunder will have partnership and support my twitch.

im able and willing to sell gaijins and warthunders vehicles on my upcoming ecommerce website if  my askment for this will be approved.