Bf-109Z "Zwilling", The German F-82 Using the BF-109

LordLetto

24 minutes ago, Foxtrot_X said:

I've actually imagined a Twin Spitfire [*and] another of other aircraft fuselages that are Zwilling versions of the original ones...

lUJhsYiqZavLr5k8FI3QmehSB8CZMciX6njWBlfe

This for example is a TA-152-Z (I made this up completely).

Edited by Guest

20 minutes ago, Foxtrot_X said:

Really?

Image result for Twin Spitfire

Related image

Related image

Related image

https://www.google.com/search?q=Twin+Spitfire&newwindow=1&rlz=1CALEAI_enUS723US727&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=qv_5jO1ACKu3mM%3A%2CMq02QTITq1icpM%2C_&usg=__SU3wY50jJuoD13xxt_w1TMf6SU0%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj3t5yD65nZAhVF5YMKHferCzYQ9QEIKDAA&biw=1198&bih=615&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=4ioI_wMpnxV36M:

All I found on the subject were a few (obviously photoshopped) images, and a Revell kit, which doesn't say much. No offense. I've actually imagined a Twin SpitfireAdd another of other aircraft fuselages that are Zwilling versions of the original ones and I'd love to see an airplane like that fly.

I've found a whole bunch of photoshopped images, like the ones you posted, and the mention of their being a mock up that was destroyed by the Luftwaffe, so not even a prototype.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

29 minutes ago, Foxtrot_X said:

Really?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Twin+Spitfire&newwindow=1&rlz=1CALEAI_enUS723US727&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=qv_5jO1ACKu3mM%3A%2CMq02QTITq1icpM%2C_&usg=__SU3wY50jJuoD13xxt_w1TMf6SU0%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj3t5yD65nZAhVF5YMKHferCzYQ9QEIKDAA&biw=1198&bih=615&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=4ioI_wMpnxV36M:

All I found on the subject were a few (obviously photoshopped) images, and a Revell kit, which doesn't say much. No offense. I've actually imagined a Twin SpitfireAdd another of other aircraft fuselages that are Zwilling versions of the original ones and I'd love to see an airplane like that fly.

They had Twin Blackburn biplanes though.

95-1.jpg

That was WWI though.

medal

31 minutes ago, Nope said:

They had Twin Blackburn biplanes though.

95-1.jpg

That was WWI though.

Prove it's not photoshoped and I bellive you. 

1 hour ago, Foxtrot_X said:

lUJhsYiqZavLr5k8FI3QmehSB8CZMciX6njWBlfe

This for example is a TA-152-Z (I made this up completely).

How do you guys like it?

Wish it existed, then it could possibly be in the game.

1 hour ago, Foxtrot_X said:

Prove it's not photoshoped and I bellive you. 

i mean you could look up "The British Bomber since 1914" by Francis Mason

no need to go full jaden

medal

9 hours ago, Foxtrot_X said:

The term paper plane is very dismissive to the ingenious and very interesting looking designs that either budget or government stupidity prevented from leaving the drawing board stage. Paper plane is a simple, and usually bland glider that is made from folding. Calling blueprint and Luft46 planes “paper planes” is very dismissive and a bit disgraceful to the actual aircraft.

Also, if you're going to include a capital letter at the beginning of your sentence, please include correct punctuation and grammar throughout the sentence. I'm not trying to be mean, but it's a pet peeve of mine when people have part of the sentence follow grammar rules and then the other part not follow it. Just don't use Correct punctuation and grammar at all if it suits you better.

I'm used to the term paper plane across all nations; i really don't see how the dismissive portion holds true but agree to disagree.

Also you just seem really really bitter M8; i'm bowing out of this.

He 111 "Zwiling" too, please. So the twin '109 has a something to protect.

See the source image

Germany just didn't know what small or simple meant in the '40s, did they? Still more moderate than the BV 238 however.

I support the original suggestion. A twin Bf 109 would be a great addition to the Luftwaffe tree, in the respective '109 branch. I always found it interesting looking at prototypes of the past in general, it is a great way to see how the world got to this point in technology.

5 hours ago, IOC_000 said:

I'm used to the term paper plane across all nations; i really don't see how the dismissive portion holds true but agree to disagree.

Also you just seem really really bitter M8; i'm bowing out of this.

Again, please use the term blueprint plane or Luft46 plane. I can be very, very, very prickly at times. I'm warning you. 

Although I do agree with Invder9908 about what he said. I want both planes in this game.

Also quick question. Could the HE-111-Z have been used as a heavy long-range bomber, or even an Amerika bomber?

Edited by Guest

PantherAl (Posted )

Warning? Lets try this. Continue taking such a tone and the ones that are allowed to issues warnings shall do so. So, lets behave.

On 10. 02. 2018. at 6:23 AM, Foxtrot_X said:

Could the HE-111-Z have been used as a heavy long-range bomber, or even an Amerika bomber?

No and no

Only variant that was built was used as tow plane for Me-321 glider

There was proposed version to be used as bomber but it was nothing but... Paper

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Just now, TyphoonCro said:

No and no

Only variant that was built was used as tow plane for Me-321 glider

There was proposed version to be used as bomber but it was nothing but... Paper

At least it had a single variant in limited production so it certainly is possible as a premium or event aircraft 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 minutes ago, TyphoonCro said:

Okay, what was maximum payload?

Depends on the source, but should be around 7'200kg, 1'800kg for long range.

4 hours ago, TyphoonCro said:

...it was nothing but... Paper

<sigh> ..a blueprint... I feel like I'm losing this argument anyway.

4 hours ago, VengefulChipmunk said:

Depends on the source, but should be around 7'200kg, 1'800kg for long range.

Is that good or bad?

2 hours ago, TyphoonCro said:

Thats all up to Gaijin to decide if it has 7.2t or 1.8t payload...

Considering the fact it is quite fragile, they could get away with 7.2t of bombs at Tier 3 and still ensure it is balanced.

Edited by VengefulChipmunk

• 4 weeks later...

Could you please add a poll to this discussion LordLetto, so that it's easier to keep track of what other people think? 

On 11. 03. 2018. at 6:45 PM, Foxtrot_V said:

Could you please add a poll to this discussion LordLetto, so that it's easier to keep track of what other people think? 

Good luck... User wasn't online since August 7th last year

Edited by TyphoonCro

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What is the likeliness that Gaijin will add this to the game?

And if it's added to the game, what is the likeliness that it will not be nerfed down so badly that we all hate it and regret this plane being added?

23 hours ago, Foxtrot_V said:

And if it's added to the game, what is the likeliness that it will not be nerfed down so badly that we all hate it and regret this plane being added?

Not sure.  I could see this being added as an event aircraft, but I don't see implementation in the main tree as being likely at this point.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 29/05/2018 at 00:27, Foxtrot_V said:

Iiiiiinteresting...

Yesterday you posted in this topic... And today there is devblog...

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!