premium problem

king2000x

• Senior Live Moderator
Same here. And i judt bought 400+ das of premium...
  • Upvote 4

Same thing for me, I got horrible rewards, even with a premium account... and it seems random to, One game I'll get 2k RP for 1 kill in air RB, then another with the same plane, I'll get < 1500, same goes for tanks too.

• Upvote 1

OK I have over 300 days premium left. If this is not fixed I'm doin a charge back. This is not a threat, I just want to get what I payed for.

• Upvote 1
medal

was thinking of sinking some cash into another brit premium tank or some eagles to get the new German TD/Pe8 but now im rethinking things. thanks for bringing this to everyones attention. i hope its just a bug. in fact i will give them the benefit of the doubt this time.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I made a few tests in Air Arcade to see what was wrong.

First battle :

[spoiler]cGgy3si.png[/spoiler]

Second battle :

[spoiler]mVRdrbB.png[/spoiler]

This shows that the RP and SL bonuses are consistent with the ingame definition of premium : image

Premium accounts for 50% of my total RP gain (taking into account the public booster there) and 35-40% of my total SL gain.

Third test : is there a loss of RP ?

Before battle : Research, modules

Battle results (include Talisman Yak-9P) : Premium bonus, number of kills, RP gained per plane

After battle : Research, modules

This test shows that there is no loss of RP on my account in Arcade

Now, one can wonder : is the battle reward too low as comparison to what it was before patch ? I don't have pre-patch screenshots right now so I cannot compare.

EDIT : Maybe someone can pull the following test. Go to your profile service record and look at number of RP earned per game and per kill for  a) a plane that you exclusively played before the 1.53 patch  b) a plane that you exclusively played after the patch.

Both planes should be played with same kind of account (either both premium or both regular), no talisman, comparable ranking (since planes have rank-dependent RP bonus).

This would allow to see if there was a RP gain decrease with the patch.

Edited by Milleuros

I noticed this yesterday. I was in the yak3p w/ talisman and premium acct and got 3 air kills. We lost the match and my RP gain was around 8500. I was researching the PE-8. I just figured they ninja nerfed the RP gain again, but if premium is not working as it should I would like all of the days back that I/We have lost

medal medal medal medal medal

The sad thing is that grind is only getting worse with each "feature" and vehicle gajjin adds each patch. 

seem to be getting the same low rp reward as before patch xD cant say i see any nerf to it

This is bug, not nerf to premium account. All RP and Silver Eagles are counted but not added to your research vehicle score, module or silver eagles scores.

Here is a proof:

https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/276385-premium-problem/page-2#entry5411280

Have you made a report?

medal medal medal

This is bug, not nerf to premium account. All RP and Silver Eagles are counted but not added to your research vehicle score, module or silver eagles scores.

Here is a proof:

https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/276385-premium-problem/page-2#entry5411280

if you hover over the medal it shows you how much of the total reward was premium, seems to be counted in for me

Here is a proof:

Wonder when gaijins gonna be compensating everyone for the lost premium time? Knew something was up, usually I can grind out 100k RP in a day but recently I've not even been hitting 60k

• Upvote 4
medal

Here is a proof:

I made the same test as yours and saw no problem. https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/276385-premium-problem/?p=5413886 (third test)

• Upvote 1

if you hover over the medal it shows you how much of the total reward was premium, seems to be counted in for me

The percentage are being calculated as if it were already added (the Medal shows so). So you got the amount without the premium gain being added while it shows the calculated respective percentage values.

In this sense

Smartcom

I made the same test as yours and saw no problem. https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/276385-premium-problem/?p=5413886 (third test)

Someone throw an interesting point in here;

It seems that only those premiums are bugged which used to be active as the patch went live. Thus a amount of players who own premium but bought it post-patch, weren't affected at all. May explains the differences here.

In this sense

Smartcom

• Upvote 3

Someone throw an interesting point in here;

It seems that only those premiums are bugged which used to be active as the patch went live. Thus a amount of players who own premium but bought it post-patch, weren't affected at all. May explains the differences here.

Not really. I bought my premium during the anniversary sales, that is a couple of days before the 1.53 patch.

I'd look toward a difference between Arcade/Realistic. We need more people to carry that test

Not really. I bought my premium during the anniversary sales, that is a couple of days before the 1.53 patch.

I'd look toward a difference between Arcade/Realistic. We need more people to carry that test

Well, i did so too but have had premium back then already. But also facing huge differences here e.g. Bf 109 G2, Norway, 2 kills (+3 AI), won and also had just 2.590 RP while researching the Ki-84. Seems pretty low if i used to have around 5K - 8,5K on a single kill before the patch.

In this sense

Smartcom

Have you made a report?

I made a support ticket, but they copy/paste answer. That pissed me off... so there is no report made by me.

Medal shows, but before patch, while medal appears, RP should get additional score from premium bonus, now it's just not. Medal shows, RP score stays unchanged,

If they change visualisation (bonus is counted in one pass) they should tell us that they nerfed RP!

10 days now, and GJ tells nothing.(!) Moderators are know/do something or just copy/paste what GJ send them?  :crazy:  :Os  :facepalm:

I still do not get it - Was there a change in anything except visual presentation of bonus ?

Looks to me that RP bonus is 50% instead of 200 % . Did i get that right ?

Why the F. we dont have a official answer to this?

Did the fix the bomber spawn dive with reducing RP for everyone until they figure out what bug is in ? Hihhihih

Edited by UthMatar
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal