Ingame decals using historically (on air and ground vehicles)

The swedish "Red Devil" emblem, F 9 Wing, 1st Squadron

This is the original F 9 "Säve",  "Flottiljens Divisioner 1" or "91. jaktflygdivisionen" "Ivar Röd" insignia

on J21

72717394-grgdm.jpg

72717417-F4An4.jpg

on J22

26105938-z4a6e.jpg

j22e_tn.jpg

on J29

72717440-MdfIJ.jpg

72717401-uF4j0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal

• 1 month later...

Boooom it's so quiet here! I don't know what other topic to write to. Therefore, I will ask my question to the experts on decals.

Does anyone know if I buy a t 62 pack, then I will get a decal "545" or is it just a skin? I haven't found any information about this anywhere, so I'm sorry for the question if it's stupid. 

P.S.  I just don't want to spend gaijin coins just like that on a tank I don't need. It's a pity that Chinese cars have so few decals. 

Thanks for the answer, target1331 !

Edited by Fiscer_Slave_69
medal medal medal

3 hours ago, Fiscer_Slave_69 said:

Boooom it's so quiet here! I don't know what other topic to write to. Therefore, I will ask my question to the experts on decals.

Does anyone know if I buy a t 62 pack, then I will get a decal "545" or is it just a skin? I haven't found any information about this anywhere, so I'm sorry for the question if it's stupid. 

P.S.  I just don't want to spend gaijin coins just like that on a tank I don't need. It's a pity that Chinese cars have so few decals.

Just a skin.

Best regards,

Phil

• Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 months later...

I see the last warbond Scorpion decal. I think this is part of Zodiac nose art line, but... The real Scorpion isn't look the same like the ingame decal. :facepalm:

Sorry developers!!! :017:

the ingame 

zodiac_scorpio_decal_2129f00488b040e80c7

AND the real from the 486th Bomb Group

media-13628.jpeg.webp?itok=0IfQ9MY_

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone any idea about that Warbonds Taurus Zodiac one?
zodiac_taurus_decal_4f13c2adcc7210289eca
If it is for the B-24 group with those zodiacs, it is so weird because it is riding on a German SC1000 or SC2500 bomb.

I've not really found a picture of the actual Taurus one, as per this extensive webpage article (https://clarencesimonsen.wordpress.com/2018/03/03/the-486th-bomb-group-philip-s-brinkman/) the bombers for this nose art never returned to finish the painting; The closest is the sketch here:
chapter-2-39.jpg?w=625

Best regards,

Phil

---------------- Manual signature until those and profile pics are returned ----------------
Bring back forum profile pictures and signatures!
https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/578365-return-custom-avatar/

My complete tech trees (incl. all special vehicles) spreadsheet is updated to match 2.23 (only accurate atm for list & status of vehicles): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13bjEgsDhTjJhXt9N4fzIzvWa7cvy-KSDQc1HNNOZuaI/edit Contains probably all vehicles WT has published.

• Thanks 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 5 weeks later...

Where are my decals? 

images.png

Edited by Alpha84
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Regimental badge of Canadian 1st Hussars. Unfortunately i couldn't find decal painted on tank but there is a memorial Sherman DD M4A4 (75) called "audaciux" (brave) standing on "Juno" beach in France with many plates and unit's badge attached to turret side. 

Spoiler

Cap badge of the 1st Hussars.png

Regimental History | firsthussars

Sherman DD Tank Courseulles-sur-Mer #1

Duplex Drive Sherman tank in Courseulles-sur-Mer, Juno Beach. - Picture of  Courseulles-sur-Mer, Calvados - Tripadvisor

Edited by Pavlos648
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal