1.95 Rumor Round-Up and Discussion

magazine2

14 hours ago, Aquila_Nera said:

Grom, I propose this again to you and to the Gaijin team, previously I posted this on the main update page. War Thunder is a historical game, why are swastikas and fascist lictor censored? We are in 2019 and we still worry about censoring the symbols from history. Germany has made 6 million deaths in the camps, it is known that the USSR has made about 6 in Ukraine alone, not to mention the other millions killed in the gulag .. so, if a criminal symbol like the hammer-sickle is not censored, why not put aside this political correct and use historical symbols for all countries in a historical game?

I don’t know why I should point out the obvious, but Nazi symbols are illegal in Russia and many other countries. Until the laws change, we’re not going to break them. 

I will not even comment on the nonsense in the rest of your post. Besides it being offtopic and trying to sparkle nationalistic flamewar that is forbidden on the forum. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 5
  • Upvote 3

11 pages strong in barely one day. This thread Is off to a good start.

Edited by USVIKILLER
medal medal medal medal medal

22 minutes ago, USVIKILLER said:

11 pages strong in barely one day. This thread Is off to a good start.

Well, its just like 1.93 didnt exist (1.91 #2 :laugh:) bmp3 is fun tho but now top tier is even more broken, the mangustas fm is wonky-ish dont event mention the 12.7mm gun which is pointless, hopefully 1.95 brings a proper sam to japan and more PROPER mach 1 and 2 not stuff like the mig21 f13 that is useless 

The brritish F4 is lackluster and im still looking forward the jaguar

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

9 minutes ago, Mememeist3r said:

Why isn't this thread renamed "1.93 Feedback Thread"?

All comments related to Ka-50 and stuff hidden...

...the reason is because, I have edited the first post, you should read it...

Please use the 1.93 update thread to discuss Update 1.93 "Shark Attack". Complaining here won't solve anything. 

You can leave your feedback there. Now please no more random game talk on the 1.95 rumour thread :( 

If you really want to talk about 1.93 and its balance, join the thread I linked, find an existing one (talking about helicopters, Ka-50, balance etc.) or create a new one so you can discuss it together (but abiding the rules!).

Thanks.

Will US tree gets it's AAM-capable premium jet in 1.95?

1.91 brought us MiG-17AS to Soviet/Russia TT while 1.93 just brought us Hunter FGA. 9. While Sabre Skyblazer, Meteor Reaper, and MiG-15bis Ish are good planes on their own 2 of the latter got their AAM-capable cousin so it's safe to assume US is also getting one soon, right? 

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, KaedeP said:

1.91 brought us MiG-17AS to Soviet/Russia TT while 1.93 just brought us Hunter FGA. 9. While Sabre Skyblazer, Meteor Reaper, and MiG-15bis Ish are good planes on their own 2 of the latter got their AAM-capable cousin so it's safe to assume US is also getting one soon, right? 

I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't come in 1.95, actually, and it comes in 1.97, since the trend is "give the US something good, then give something better to other countries, then nothing, then the US." 

So, the US got Phantom in 1.91, which was okay, 1.93 Brits get better Phantom (assuming it gets its ordinance sorted out), 1.95 I think will see other countries get their US handmedowns, so US will get a new top tier in 1.97, at which point they might get their new premium jet. 

Also don't think it will be in 1.95 since 1.95 will likely see the US get its new premium helicopter and new top tier helicopter. 

Edited by Stavroforos
  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Technical Moderator
2 hours ago, gromvoiny said:

It lacks the armament to be a rank 3. Also, it would cost more in that case. 

arguable, the Bf 109 G-14 has x1 MG151 and x2 MG131, which is quite comparable to x1 MG151 and x2 M2 Browning, and it sits at rank 4...

15 minutes ago, KaedeP said:

Maybe just give the F-35 its AIM-9Bs.

medal medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, Mememeist3r said:

Maybe just give the F-35 its AIM-9Bs.

Oh hell yeah, please do. Japan's Sabre JASDF got it's sidewinder ages ago. So why not? 

Edited by KaedeP
medal medal medal medal medal medal

10 minutes ago, Draco_Argentum said:

11 pages in under a day. :/ I'd be giving out timeouts to the people who insist on talking 1.93 in here.

:vanga::lol2::zlo:

1 hour ago, KaedeP said:

Oh hell yeah, please do. Japan's Sabre JASDF got it's sidewinder ages ago. So why not? 

Gaijin's main reason is that the US never operated AIM-9's on Sabres.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Technical Moderator
3 minutes ago, stefffff1871 said:

and since when dies gaijin cares about if sth was operated or not?

They could be implemented if you find an American operated Sabre that mounted AIM-9s, regardless if it was experimental or not, but it must've been in American service.

Edited by Stuhlfleisch

4 minutes ago, Stuhlfleisch said:

They could be implemented if you find an American operated Sabre that mounted AIM-9s, regardless if it was experimental or not, but it must've been in American service.

And then we could get something like "but acrobatic display teams never mounted them." 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Technical Moderator
Just now, Stavroforos said:

And then we could get something like "but acrobatic display teams never mounted them." 

Well, that's a point. Instead they could add that experimental F-86 with the AIM-9s, if it existed.

@Smin1080p any chance we get the stupid Sonic Cloud removed/reworked in Jets? I crashed because of this "feature" and didnt See a straw bale as I made my CAS-Strafe in the T2 on an enemy Tank in RB.. A straw bale!! So.. Any chance for 1.95 or 2.01?:burned:

Edited by Manaherz

• Technical Moderator
2 minutes ago, Manaherz said:

@Smin1080p any chance we get the stupid Sonic Cloud removed/reworked in Jets? I crashed because of this "feature" and didnt See a straw bale as I made my CAS-Strafe in the T2 on an enemy Tank.. A straw bale!! So.. Any chance for 1.95 or 2.01?:burned:

Yeah would be nice if you could just turn it on or off for your plane. It should still be seen on allies and enemies, but an option to turn it off so it doesn't interfere with 3rd person would be great!

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Stuhlfleisch said:

well we have complete vehicles that never went into service and the german huey also have modification that it actually never operated

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Just now, stefffff1871 said:

well we have complete vehicles that never went into service and the german huey also have modification that it actually never operated

Ho 229 with guns which it never mounted. 

I'll look to see if I can find anything on US having missiles on Sabres, but in any case, I'm fairly certain America will be getting a new premium jet regardless whenever they get a new Mach 2. 

34 minutes ago, Stuhlfleisch said:

Well, that's a point. Instead they could add that experimental F-86 with the AIM-9s, if it existed.

is it that important to get exactly sabre with this capability?

While sabre didn't use sidewinders, there are literally half a dozen transsonic navy jets in the similar timeframe which did. That's apart from interceptors with falcons.

US just doesn't need this proto/foreign stuff.

medal medal medal medal