1.95 Rumor Round-Up and Discussion

magazine2

4 hours ago, Black_Woof said:

hope we can see ztz96A as a good 9.7 in 1.95

And also China aaa tech tree. China really need those at this moment.

ZTZ-99 (mod. 2001)

Why WZ-123lings? Well, because in this game price doesn't matter, only capability does. 

on a serious part, i hereby wishlist this creature of destruction for the chinese tree ASAP. It's urgently needed!

Spoiler

7qbQ37W.jpg

• Haha 1
medal medal medal medal

7 hours ago, Private_Wolk said:

I'm laughing inside when you say "copy/paste" it sounds like you haven't done your research.  They have more indigenous tanks at all levels than China for instance, there is absolutely no comparison and this isn't even factoring additional vehicles used by the Balkan nations post Yugoslav breakup. 

VB2XcPE.jpg

I don’t want to start a flame war, but there are a lot of nations with less copy paste vehicles than China, but the problem is, as many people said already in this topic, China was implemented because has 1.000.000.000 inhabitants of which many are patriots so they want to play their own nation, secondly, the Chinese tech tree was already implemented

5 hours ago, _Condottiero_ said:

I haven't noticed this(thought only hangar and nation flag), looks very strange.

Is Italian Kingdom flag prohibited anywhere?

I don’t think so, but I can see the Italian politicians arguing about the flag on a videogame instead of real problems (as always)  

medal medal

7 hours ago, MrRustyLemon said:

"1.95 : Lightning Strikes"

Spoiler

Image result for english electric lightning

When EE Lightning is added, this would be such an amazing in-game profile picture to be added. Make it happen. 

Spoiler

Image result for british cold war jets"

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Stridswombat said:

Finland could contribute to it is ItPsv 90 as that's an interesting and unique SPAAG. That's the sort of thing they can add.

ItPsv 90 is already in game known as Chieftain Marksman (same weapon system), although in your pic it is in T55 hull. I have read that nowadays this gun system is modernized and been attached into Leopard 2 hull.

11 hours ago, NoodleCup31 said:

The 4.3 premium thing I can't spell was on the other side so far.

What VL Pyörremyrsky is in same team with Allied? Pretty dump although Finland and Germany were fighting together against USSR, so pretty pointless that this plane is now allied with USSR. 

Edited by Guinespsj
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, NAM_Biohazard said:

Well the T_90 that is in the files is now long overdue to be added to the game.

Where the ground forces are currently, I feel that the tank is ready to be introduced to the meta

Uhm?

You cannot just use the april fools model.

That's from 2017 and you have to model armour etc for protection analysis and damage model.

Why is Sweden in the nation list at all? Cannot make a rhyme out of this move of GJ. Wheer is the logic?

I know that we have Saab building and selling Aircrafts, Tanks and other military stuff but, in fact, Sweden is neutral and as such will not be in war.

Neutral European countries: Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Finland, Ireland.

Strange, maybe GJ should remove them again ...

• Confused 3
medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, Psusennes said:

Why is Sweden in the nation list at all? Cannot make a rhyme out of this move of GJ. Wheer is the logic?

I know that we have Saab building and selling Aircrafts, Tanks and other military stuff but, in fact, Sweden is neutral and as such will not be in war.

Strange, maybe GJ should remove them again ...

Finland and Austria make sense for until 1945 since they weren't neutral, but yeah, a Swedish tree makes as much sense as a Swiss one. But it's happening so there's not much we can do about it now. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Ridiculous..you elimitated my posts! Gaijin stop censoring italian history and think more about your comunist party symbols..bring back the real decals that we had since update1.69 

Hope Europe declares illegal comunist sumbols :)

• Haha 3
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

7 minutes ago, Aquila_Nera said:

Ridiculous..you elimitated my posts! Gaijin stop censoring italian history and think more about your comunist party symbols..bring back the real decals that we had since update1.69 

Hope Europe declares illegal comunist sumbols :)

This discussion has no place on this thread whatsoever. Take a look at the thread's title, sir. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, magazine2 said:

When EE Lightning is added, this would be such an amazing in-game profile picture to be added. Make it happen. 

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for british cold war jets"

That would actually be a very good profile picture! In fact, it's about time we get some profile pictures for jet pilots in general. 

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

43 minutes ago, Stavroforos said:

Finland and Austria make sense for until 1945 since they weren't neutral, but yeah, a Swedish tree makes as much sense as a Swiss one. But it's happening so there's not much we can do about it now. 

Swedish tech tree would perfectly make sense (in top tier) if this game could have proper Cold War ERA teams a.k.a East vs West. But when we only have never ending WW2 or SciFi teams, well then it is pretty hard to decide that in which side Sweden will join.

But still I am looking forward Swedish ground tech tree, they really have some unique and their own design. Hopefully we can see this beauty:

Spoiler

Kuvahaun tulos: swedish cv90"

Instead of recent addition of "Ctrl C", "Ctrl V"-nation.... 

Edited by Guinespsj

9 hours ago, Hyrikul said:

I've saw somewhere 40/57 days, something like that. 0 sources.

I am the one who posted that estimate xD

And my source is a Gaijin team member repeatedly stating that “they have yet to release 1.93 and 1.95 by the end of the year” on the 1.93 thread xD

Edited by SPANISH_AVENGER
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

8 minutes ago, Guinespsj said:

Swedish tech tree would perfectly make sense (in top tier) if this game could have proper Cold War ERA teams a.k.a East vs West. But when we only have never ending WW2 or SciFi teams, well then it is pretty hard to decide that in which side Sweden will join.

But still I am looking forward Swedish ground tech tree, they really have some unique and their own design. Hopefully we can see this beauty:

Reveal hidden contents

Kuvahaun tulos: swedish cv90"

Instead of recent addition of "Ctrl C", "Ctrl V"-nation.... 

I was just addressing the other user's comments on neutral nations, and there's no reason Sweden would have not stayed neutral in a Cold War / Hot War scenario. 

And yes, they two or three unique vehicles. 

3 minutes ago, Firnen_ said:

I get you don't like them, but at least stick to the facts... 

I can't see what's unique about them from any other European medium tanks of the 1930s and 1940s. Sure, they have a unique (as in, not previously seen) design, but it's hardly unique in its function or gameplay. The only exception that comes to mind is that not-a-tank-destroyer tank-destroyer. 

20 minutes ago, Stavroforos said:

I can't see what's unique about them from any other European medium tanks of the 1930s and 1940s. Sure, they have a unique (as in, not previously seen) design, but it's hardly unique in its function or gameplay. The only exception that comes to mind is that not-a-tank-destroyer tank-destroyer. 

I mean ok, but by that logic, almost no tank is ever unique.

I agree that their Strv 81, 101, 102, 104, 121 and 122 are not the most unique vehicles ever, even though there are often still significant differences to the base vehicles. And these 6 should be all the foreign-based vehicles there are, and not even all of them are needed. 

But then there's also stuff like the Ikv 91, which has nothing whatsoever to do with any other tank in the game. 

Edited by Firnen_
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 minutes ago, Firnen_ said:

I mean ok, but by that logic, almost no tank is ever unique.

I agree that their Strv 81, 101, 102, 104, 121 and 122 are not the most unique vehicles ever, even though there are often still significant differences to the base vehicles. 

But then there's also stuff like the Ikv 91, which has nothing whatsoever to do with any other tank in the game. 

Indeed, which is why I would prefer them to focus on adding content to existing trees and improving the game than adding some random new minor nation. 

Ikv 90, looks like the same principle of Obj 906 in gameplay terms, light low armor good gun? 

• Like 1

Well, a Swiss tech tree does not make much sense, likewise a Swedish. Although there are countries that operate Swedish tech mat, it does not mean that you have to open the nation. If you bring a Gripen to the game, assign it to the countries operating it. So far Gripen E is still a paper aircraft.

You will not open a Swiss tech tree, even if we operate F18, Tiger F5, Leopard 2A1, and other materials.

But I agree, I'ld love to have a Swiss map, F-18, PC-21, Hunter, Mirage IIIRS (Swiss version), Vampire, Venoms, P51, BF109, Morane, ...

medal medal medal

9 minutes ago, Stavroforos said:

Ikv 90, looks like the same principle of Obj 906 in gameplay terms, light low armor good gun? 

But also APFSDS and good gun depression as far as I am aware.

I don't need some major differences for a vehicle to feel unique, small things like that are enough to give me motivation to play those tanks. 

Meanwhile I have next to no interesting in playing a copy-paste vehicle, no matter how significant it was historically. 

Edited by Firnen_
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, Psusennes said:

Well, a Swiss tech tree does not make much sense, likewise a Swedish. Although there are countries that operate Swedish tech mat, it does not mean that you have to open the nation. If you bring a Gripen to the game, assign it to the countries operating it. So far Gripen E is still a paper aircraft.

You will not open a Swiss tech tree, even if we operate F18, Tiger F5, Leopard 2A1, and other materials.

But I agree, I'ld love to have a Swiss map, F-18, PC-21, Hunter, Mirage IIIRS (Swiss version), Vampire, Venoms, P51, BF109, Morane, ...

There's already a swiss skin for the MS.406 ;)

1 minute ago, Firnen_ said:

But also APFSDS and good gun depression as far as I am aware.

I don't need some major differences for a vehicle to feel unique, small things like that are enough to give me motivation to play those tanks. 

Meanwhile I have next to no interesting in playing a copy-paste vehicle, no matter how significant it was historically. 

Good to know. 

• Confused 1