Jump to content

1.97 Rumor Round-Up and Discussion


magazine2
 Share

10 hours ago, TheAntiAirGuy said:

-Plenty of Rank VI aircraft which have been talked and rumored about a lot, which are also needed for balance and more. F-104s for a handfull of nations, F-4EJ, Mirage III, EEL, Q-5, Saab35 

 

 

Add the J 37 on the list. The Viggen is confirmed alongside the Draken. Now that the R-60s are in the game, and they're actually not as good as I thought they'd turn out, Rb 24J missiles should be no issue. 

Edited by EpicBlitzkrieg87
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Stavroforos said:

The radar is functioning in its data files? Then that definitely is interesting, it will increase performance against other aircraft (assuming it gets AAM) but I don't think it will do much to improve anti-ground capability considering thermals already make it easy to spot everything. Unless of course you can just radar lock and fire behind an obstacle, that would be great. 

From what I found in the files:
you can switch between and point at targets as the anti-aircraft and phantom radars do (circling the approximate capture area around the target)
in the files it's called targetDesignation.

I think the sight will lock the target that was indicated by the radar

but that's just my guess

Edited by N8AHbl4
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, EpicBlitzkrieg87 said:

 

Add the J 37 on the list. The Viggen is confirmed alongside the Draken. Now that the R-60s are in the game, and they're actually not as good as I thought they'd turn out, Rb 24J missiles should be no issue. 

The Swedish are very likely to get the Draken next update but I don’t think they’ll get Draken+Viggen in the same update.

  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
38 minutes ago, Cedjoe said:

The Swedish are very likely to get the Draken next update but I don’t think they’ll get Draken+Viggen in the same update.

Same 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Cedjoe said:

The Swedish are very likely to get the Draken next update but I don’t think they’ll get Draken+Viggen in the same update.

China still hasn't gotten the Q-5, nor have France and Italy gotten their Mach 2s since 3 updates already.

I'm not so positive about seeing the Draken in the next update. It isn't even labled as "Soon" but "Planned"

swedish_air_tree_eng_cc08efbde57a4c43fec

I would love to be proven wrong, but the past tells us different stories

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheAntiAirGuy said:

China still hasn't gotten the Q-5, nor have France and Italy gotten their Mach 2s since 3 updates already.

I'm not so positive about seeing the Draken in the next update. It isn't even labled as "Soon" but "Planned"

swedish_air_tree_eng_cc08efbde57a4c43fec

I would love to be proven wrong, but the past tells us different stories

Depends if they want the promote the swedish tree even more.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we still got like 6 weeks till we see any dev blogs, so best sit back and wait some time. its likely well get some small events before 1.97 aswell if we're going according to 2019/2018.

we know 1.97 will have swede tanks, this theyve confirmed.

if i had to go off info available, id say well also get apaches, and it makes sense to see something for naval, i would assume the IJN Tone as a prem, and something else

.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Senior Forum Moderator
9 hours ago, TheAntiAirGuy said:

I'm not so positive about seeing the Draken in the next update. It isn't even labled as "Soon" but "Planned"

swedish_air_tree_eng_cc08efbde57a4c43fec

I would love to be proven wrong, but the past tells us different stories

It doesn't really make a difference anyway. All we know is it's planned. It could come in the next update, who knows. Patience :) 

Edited by TheElite96
Mistake - fixed
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, WT_CT_Center said:

would assume the IJN Tone as a prem,

Why Tone ? So far the prem's have bien the end if the line ship

Brooklyn - Helena

Southampton - Belfast 

Hipper - Eugen 

 

Why not a sister if Suzuya ? That would follow their actual patern 

 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, WT_CT_Center said:

we still got like 6 weeks till we see any dev blogs, so best sit back and wait some time. its likely well get some small events before 1.97 aswell if we're going according to 2019/2018.

we know 1.97 will have swede tanks, this theyve confirmed.

if i had to go off info available, id say well also get apaches, and it makes sense to see something for naval, i would assume the IJN Tone as a prem, and something else

.

Also the prem Porter 1944 (4.3, 2980 GE) that was added then removed before 1.95.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, KilianL said:

 

 

Why not a sister if Suzuya ? That would follow their actual patern 

 

More like Maya 1944 and they add Takao class

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Stavroforos said:

I hope so, and not just a T-90A, but something even better. 

I think we can only hope. 
Imo T-90A would be enough, but i can already see them giving us a T-72B 1985 filler that will sit at 9.7 and get destroyed by literally anything, meanwhile the russian WR will just steadily keep decreasing.

  • Thanks 1
medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, General_Golakka said:

I think we can only hope. 
Imo T-90A would be enough, but i can already see them giving us a T-72B 1985 filler that will sit at 9.7 and get destroyed by literally anything, meanwhile the russian WR will just steadily keep decreasing.

I don't want to be sounding like I'm whinging. I'm not. And I russian main. I have good and bad games n it comes down to the team but the t90 was due in 1.93, people say t80 is better and in some ways yes some no. Regardless it's one of russias iconic modern tanks. So needs to be put in. Maybe there having trouble getting shtora to work in the game or something I dunno.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, *sageman901 said:

I really don't understand why gaijin keeps the USSR always behind everyone else 

Seriously man...

 

(and the MIg21-SMT wants a word with you)

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, sebsav said:

Seriously man...

 

(and the MIg21-SMT wants a word with you)

the smt should have been add with f4c from the beginning but instead we got the f13 also the smt still lacks the air to ground missiles while other nations have them on much older aircraft 

  • Confused 3
medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
21 minutes ago, *sageman901 said:

the smt should have been add with f4c

No.

 

the mirage should be added in 1.95, but...

 

gaijin is working on the mirage, I know, but maybe let the other trees having a mach 2 (even mach 1 for Italy) jet before continuing in 1 or 2 tree ?

 

there is no diversity at top tier jet, only migs and f4s (+ 1 t2) are good at this tier, the f100 was an insult and the étendard still have problems with his weapons (« gun pods » that aren’t gun pods in real life), and 0.3 br higher that a j32b that should go 9.3

 

So try to think about the others and think fairly, how to have a balance game between the nations 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it seems that you don't how gaijin works. Let me explain how work the big three usa/germany/ussr high priority UK/Japan second and China/italy/France/Sweden low priority and i care about the other nations they deserve love like the rest but sadly this how gaijin works 

Edited by *sageman901
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ozerdem said:

How do we know that it is legit? Sounds too good for me but would be nice to see

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...