1.97 Rumor Round-Up and Discussion

magazine2

18 hours ago, _Condottiero_ said:

Damn I had a hope that last 2 updates were quite empty because you were preparing for smth big.

But maybe these surprises are not about 3 big nations, who knows)

We are and have been preparing something big? A whole Swedish air and ground forces tree is a fairly major thing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Remember the Type 75 is a thing guys, there's hope for an insanely op vehicle. Well if it just has 15 rounds it might be less op but meh...

All I hope is they bring the BT-42 in the game, i legit don't care even if its a bloody premium ill buy it...

Edited by Rambolf
medal medal medal

2 minutes ago, CneuHa3_TUR said:

Pls remember that Japanese TT waiting it's Helicopters for sooo long and + Chinese has no top tier Tank even since there was no Swedish Ground Tree :yes_yes_yes:

France hasn’t mach 2 and Italy even not a mach 1 + naval tree

medal medal medal medal

• Technical Moderator
1 minute ago, Rambolf said:

What the type 10?

Too modern.

• Technical Moderator
2 minutes ago, CneuHa3_TUR said:

like they gonna give it's real armor protection... just remember the Type 90s :crazy:

woosh

3 minutes ago, MERTRAL said:

France hasn’t mach 2 and Italy even not a mach 1 + naval tree

Japan ( Which is a earlier Tech Tree than France ) has no any Mach 2 fighter too... So I guess in this case Japan gotta get it before the French :dntknw:

• Confused 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

17 minutes ago, CneuHa3_TUR said:

Japan ( Which is a earlier Tech Tree than France ) has no any Mach 2 fighter too... So I guess in this case Japan gotta get it before the French :dntknw:

Lol why is that? Japan has had the best jet for more than 2 or 3 updates with the T-2 and it's still quite competitive, unlike French or Italian jets.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

27 minutes ago, CneuHa3_TUR said:

France just got a M1 plane that should of came with the f100 and mig19 i main Japan but France and Italy need some top tier jet love.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

39 minutes ago, CneuHa3_TUR said:

The t2 is great compared at the 10 months late f100, France, Italy and Japan should have them at the same time

medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, Fireraid233 said:

France just got a M1 plane that should of came with the f100 and mig19 i main Japan but France and Italy need some top tier jet love.

Well the Dear Community... I'm not against the idea of giving this 2 brilliant TT (Italy and France) their Top Tier Jets. Let's just give them their M and F104s, But I was about the Japanese Helicopter Tree. As You guys know there is only AH1S available on this TT for such a long time and it's a premium. Many people have paid money for that to grind and now You can't use it anywhere... doesn't matter You play in Combined Battles or Heli Battles, people simply get You in Helipad whenever You spawn and You gotta get under 3km to engage them.

I'm just saying don't forget about Japanese TT as earlier updates :salute:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Calm down guys. There is no need for suffer debate now when we even don’t have single devblog yet. We should wait till Friday and after that start with our suffer debate.

Btw I’m back after almost 2 months without single post. Now I’m looking forward to disscusions with you all.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

35 minutes ago, CneuHa3_TUR said:

Well the Dear Community... I'm not against the idea of giving this 2 brilliant TT (Italy and France) their Top Tier Jets. Let's just give them their M and F104s, But I was about the Japanese Helicopter Tree. As You guys know there is only AH1S available on this TT for such a long time and it's a premium. Many people have paid money for that to grind and now You can't use it anywhere... doesn't matter You play in Combined Battles or Heli Battles, people simply get You in Helipad whenever You spawn and You gotta get under 3km to engage them.

I'm just saying don't forget about Japanese TT as earlier updates :salute:

Sure, Japan and Italy would be better off with their helicopter trees :)

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal