1.97 Rumor Round-Up and Discussion

magazine2

4 minutes ago, Stavroforos said:

We need a dev blog already, lol. 

Tell me about it

Image result for foaming at the mouth

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

We all know that the first devblog is going to be a swedish tank. The did the same Thing with previous nations. 

On 12/02/2020 at 03:11, Kanyiko said:

One thing I can't help wonder is whether we will already be seeing the Italian Navy, or whether that will be for the 1.99 update.  One the one hand, the Italian navy has been announced for a long time already; on the other hand, introducing both the Italian Navy and Swedish ground forces in the same update would simply be too much.

Not to mention certain nations asking for certain jets.  Y'all know which ones, so I don't have to mention them...

they mentioned in the firing range that italian navy isnt this patch.

On 12/02/2020 at 07:09, Stavroforos said:

"1.97: We didn't realize people actually cared about patch names." 

I suspect it won't be named after something Swedish, they already used the "Arctic" thing for the Swedish air patch, and if we do get Mirage and other new Mach 2's, they'll be a bigger deal than the Swedish ground tree anyway. 

the J35D Draken is a mach 2 jet, its also the first jet in the world to pull a cobra maneuver

medal medal medal medal

8 minutes ago, Stavroforos said:

Also Smin in this thread. 

Let's just hope there's enough content to keep those of us who don't care about Swedish tanks busy for a bit. 

We will need to wait till 16:00 CET. After are our chances done

medal medal medal medal medal medal

I don't understand people beging for devblogs so early every patches. I mean, you should be used to how Gaijin work by now. Tommorow is for sure, Valentines day week end event news, coupled, probably, with first hype devblog. Serious things will start next week as soon as possible, considering next patch will be around March 10, according to previous leaks and hints.

Edited by Whiskoof
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, Whiskoof said:

I don't understand people beging for devblogs so early every patches. I mean, you should be used to how Gaijin work by now. Tommorow is probably Valentines day, week end event news, coupled, probably, with first hype devblog. Serious things will start next week as soon as possible, considering next patch will be around March 10 according to previous leaks and hints.

people are intrigued by the new

medal medal medal

26 minutes ago, Whiskoof said:

I don't understand people beging for devblogs so early every patches. I mean, you should be used to how Gaijin work by now. Tommorow is for sure, Valentines day week end event news, coupled, probably, with first hype devblog. Serious things will start next week as soon as possible, considering next patch will be around March 10, according to previous leaks and hints.

To me it's like gambling. You never know what the next Devblog will be, something you're hyped for or something you couldn't care less about and this is kind of addicting ;) 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

21 minutes ago, bacongaming said:

Can i have my Apache yet?

somebody say apache

Image result for mine mine mine gif

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal