Turkish Ground Forces Tech Tree

PikPikker

Turkey in War Thunder  

457 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Turkish tech tree in War Thunder?

• Yes!
    • Turkey should be a part of another tech tree.
    • No!

On 08/04/2022 at 02:56, AspandaIV said:

Here is a potentially interesting vehicle that could be added

It's not a Turkish vehicle rather it's a Azerbaijani vehicle the ZKDM, a greatly modified and upgunned BDRM-2 AC, equipped with a twin 23mm autocannon, 30mm grenade launcher and either 57 or 80mm rocket launcher (it's not clear if it's a unguided rocket or a ATGM/SAM), it has a gun elevation of 15+ and gun depression of -30. I'm mainly suggesting this vehicle here since Azerbaijan has very close ties to Turkey and there is no other tree that this vehicle can be added other than the Russian but they already have plenty of AC's to choose from or even maybe the Israeli TT since Azerbaijan has close military ties to Israel

Reveal hidden contents

ZKDM is a very interesting vehicle, it nearly looks like an all grown up R3 T20, Though I see two issues with it being in the Israeli tree or Turkish tree, the ZKDM is a BRDM-2 and a modification by an ex-Soviet Republic, it’s safe to say this vehicle will likely end up in the Soviet tree, it seems to be the way Gaijin handles vehicles with relations to another nation.

Edited by Kingtiez@live
medal medal medal medal medal medal

It may be better if the Turkish Tree is the best, rather than the fleet tree, but there is a Turkish tank and planes taken from every country.
The time has come, it was taken from the Soviets, it was taken from Germany, it was taken from the USA in a very small amount.
The best is the Turkish tree.
If there is a fleet vehicle from each country, it will be no pleasure.

It may be better if the Turkish Tree is the best, rather than the fleet tree, but there is a Turkish tank and planes taken from every country.
The time has come, it was taken from the Soviets, it was taken from Germany, it was taken from the USA in a very small amount.
The best is the Turkish tree.
If there is a fleet vehicle from each country, it will be no pleasure.

This is a photo taken in front of the tank below and the person on the left is the famous comedian actor Kemal Sunal.

E187mrdWQAYjopb.jpg.2777f527b52f8595fae8

medal

I think a late start similar to the Israeli tree is the best COA for implementing the Turkish Ground Force tree. Starting at Rank V, maybe IV. Most vehicles from rank I-IV are copy and paste, however I understand the reasons why. Then we would have to figure out what nations would be needed to unlock the start of the tree or if just achieving any nation at Rank V would allow the start of it. The only other way maybe as a sub-tree of some sort but I wouldn’t know who to pair it with. Germany, Israel, a Korean tree? I’m not sure. I hope to see it though, especially the Altay. 

Edited by Yontzee
medal medal medal medal medal medal

9 hours ago, Yontzee said:

Then we would have to figure out what nations would be needed to unlock the start of the tree or if just achieving any nation at Rank V would allow the start of it.

US TT is most suiting and best option for that. Cuz majority of hardwares both in ground and aviation forces are related to American ones. You can include naval forces either. 

Like after reaching to V rank in US TT, Turkish TT could be researchable :dntknw:

I'm not so okay with idea of including Tier III and even earlier too, cuz it's mostly non unique examples from US, USSR and German all together.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

13 hours ago, Yontzee said:

Then we would have to figure out what nations would be needed to unlock the start of the tree or if just achieving any nation at Rank V would allow the start of it. 

Looking at the Israeli trees it seems the nations required to research them are dependent on where the vehicles originate from (US, UK, FR for air tree; US, UK, FR and SU for ground tree, because of the Tiran 4). Following that logic the Turkish ground tree could be researched from the American and German trees.

Edited by PlanyKaanere
medal

Out of boredom and thanks to having free time, I have made research about Turkish vehicles and made a semi tech tree for ranks of 5,6,7 and 8. The following is my proposal:

1873057689_TurkishGFPart1.png.5518c6803c

1254019752_TurkishGFPart2.png.30ebf1a74d

There is a total of 45 vehicles and except for 3 of them (Leopard 1A3, M60T and T84 Yatagan), all have some kind of national involvement in their design. Some of the vehicles are lightly modernised, some are heavily modernised and some are indigeneous designs. In my personal opinion, Turkish ground vehicles have their place in the game starting from rank 5.

Some Notes:

1) I have tried my best to avoid putting copy-paste vehicles. Leopard 1A3 is the only copy-paste tank. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a relatively more unique Turkish tank to replace Leopard 1A3 and to start the Leopard tank line. But, luckily we don't have this exact version in the game yet.

2) I believe it is not a good idea to set a battle rating for a vehicle before seeing its final form in the game. So, I haven't dealt with the battle ratings of the vehicles.

3) I have tried to avoid repeating the same vehicles. So, though unique, some versions of the vehicles are not here. (But, could be added if necessary)

4) The relative placement of the vehicles may simple be wrong and need changing. Like the Tulpar and Kaplan IFVs.  (Feel free to correct and help if you see problems) 

5) There is a total of 6 lines and no nation in the game has more than 5. This is because I have struggled to put some vehicles into the correct line. For example, I haven't been able to find a line to put T-155 Firtina so I had to make it premium.

6) It would be more natural if Altays followed Leopard tanks but Leopard 2 BMC has some advantages to early Altay tanks like Akkor Aps and disadvantages like having the worse L/44 gun. Because I could not find a better place for this particular tank, I had to put Altays after M60 tanks. This way Leopard 2 BMC, being a Leopard after all, ends the Leopard line in a good fashion.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
medal

7 hours ago, SubapbaP said:

Out of boredom and thanks to having free time, I have made research about Turkish vehicles and made a semi tech tree for ranks of 5,6,7 and 8. The following is my proposal:

You got a great TT over there, appreciate your effort :salute:. It looks like we share similar ideas about Turkish TT. 

8 hours ago, SubapbaP said:

5) There is a total of 6 lines and no nation in the game has more than 5. This is because I have struggled to put some vehicles into the correct line. For example, I haven't been able to find a line to put T-155 Firtina so I had to make it premium.

That was a major problem for me too, I don't like mixing wheeled and tracked vehicles.

8 hours ago, SubapbaP said:

6) It would be more natural if Altays followed Leopard tanks but Leopard 2 BMC has some advantages to early Altay tanks like Akkor Aps and disadvantages like having the worse L/44 gun. Because I could not find a better place for this particular tank, I had to put Altays after M60 tanks. This way Leopard 2 BMC, being a Leopard after all, ends the Leopard line in a good fashion.

I don't think BMC's Leopard upgrade retains L/44, I remember reading somewhere BMC simply fitted Altay's turret Leopard chassis, only thing puts Leopard over Otokar's Altay is hard-kill APS. I believe M60 and Leopard-Altay lines should be split (German-American).

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Dewastor said:

You got a great TT over there, appreciate your effort :salute:. It looks like we share similar ideas about Turkish TT.  

Thank you very much. Your previous works also helped me.

15 hours ago, Dewastor said:

I don't think BMC's Leopard upgrade retains L/44, I remember reading somewhere BMC simply fitted Altay's turret Leopard chassis, only thing puts Leopard over Otokar's Altay is hard-kill APS. I believe M60 and Leopard-Altay lines should be split (German-American). 

Leopard 2 BMC unfortunately does have a L/44. You can watch this video and compare the barrel lengths at 4:33. The closer tank is the BMC's Leopard and the further one is Altay. The tank itself is a bit unbalanced. Up-armored Leopard hull, Altay's turret armor, 4xAkkor APS but with a L/44. Balancing and placing the tank is very hard actually. At least for me.

I also believe Altays should follow the Leopards but I simply can't find a solution to organize the vehicles.

• Like 2
medal

On 04/05/2022 at 17:32, SubapbaP said:

There is a total of 45 vehicles and except for 3 of them (Leopard 1A3, M60T and T84 Yatagan), all have some kind of national involvement in their design. Some of the vehicles are lightly modernised, some are heavily modernised and some are indigeneous designs. In my personal opinion, Turkish ground vehicles have their place in the game starting from rank 5.

Some Notes:

1) I have tried my best to avoid putting copy-paste vehicles. Leopard 1A3 is the only copy-paste tank. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a relatively more unique Turkish tank to replace Leopard 1A3 and to start the Leopard tank line. But, luckily we don't have this exact version in the game yet.

2) I believe it is not a good idea to set a battle rating for a vehicle before seeing its final form in the game. So, I haven't dealt with the battle ratings of the vehicles.

3) I have tried to avoid repeating the same vehicles. So, though unique, some versions of the vehicles are not here. (But, could be added if necessary)

4) The relative placement of the vehicles may simple be wrong and need changing. Like the Tulpar and Kaplan IFVs.  (Feel free to correct and help if you see problems) 

Thank you for your works :crysnail:

I really appreciate that. Only thing I don't agree with you is making many event/squadron and premium vehicles. I don't see a reason for such crowd there.

My suggestion would be add every Turkish use/prototype vehicles into Regular TT (such as Kaplan MT, Cobra TOW etc.) and only make foreign used Turkish vehicles and T84 Yatagan as event and premium vehicle.

For example you can add both Kaplan MT to regular TT, but change premium one to Harimau with Indonesian Flag and change Cobra TOW to Cobra Skif ATGM with Azerbaijani flag. Georgian Cobra or Ejder could be nice addition too... The T155 Fırtına never gotta be premium or smth, cuz it's one of keystones of Modern Turkish Hardwares.

Rest is just perfect! Great Job :good:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, CneuHa3_TUR said:

I really appreciate that. Only thing I don't agree with you is making many event/squadron and premium vehicles. I don't see a reason for such crowd there.

My suggestion would be add every Turkish use/prototype vehicles into Regular TT (such as Kaplan MT, Cobra TOW etc.) and only make foreign used Turkish vehicles and T84 Yatagan as event and premium vehicle.

For example you can add both Kaplan MT to regular TT, but change premium one to Harimau with Indonesian Flag and change Cobra TOW to Cobra Skif ATGM with Azerbaijani flag. Georgian Cobra or Ejder could be nice addition too...

I tried to avoid repeating the same vehicles. Having to earn 390.000 research points for a vehicle that is barely different from the previous one is not fun. Also, addition of more vehicles into the regular tree could make the line-ups far too powerful compared to other nations. What you suggest could help the nation but should only be considered after we see the final form of the tree in the game. And only then, we should decide whether Turkey need more vehicles in the regular tree.

18 hours ago, CneuHa3_TUR said:

The T155 Fırtına never gotta be premium or smth, cuz it's one of keystones of Modern Turkish Hardwares.

I am completely aware of the importance of this vehicle to the country. I am also not content with having to make it premium. But, I simply don't know where T-155 can be positioned in the tree. The tank destroyer line consists largely of ATGM carriers where T-155 would be odd to place. Any other line would be even more problematic. A separate line could be made for Self-Propelled Howitzers for the likes of T-155. But, there are already 6 lines. An SPH line would make it 7. So, its another problem. 

If you have better ideas about the placement howitzers, please share with us.

• Like 1
medal

We have two more vehicles. Arma 6x6 wheeled vehicles that carry Omtas ATGMs. I think the one with 4 launchers should be last vehicle for the tank destroyer line. I am not sure about the other. (And I must say Armas look gourgeus.)

MSI_Dergisi_ROKETSAN_DSC_2958-C-MSI-Derg

31284249_481792198902520_491065227522080

Dbzx08EX4AAYqux.jpg.cf6b3bab0faa38a579c7

Edited by SubapbaP
  • Like 1
medal

5 hours ago, SubapbaP said:

I am completely aware of the importance of this vehicle to the country. I am also not content with having to make it premium. But, I simply don't know where T-155 can be positioned in the tree. The tank destroyer line consists largely of ATGM carriers where T-155 would be odd to place. Any other line would be even more problematic. A separate line could be made for Self-Propelled Howitzers for the likes of T-155. But, there are already 6 lines. An SPH line would make it 7. So, its another problem. 

If you have better ideas about the placement howitzers, please share with us.

Yeah with addition of 7th line it'll be so crowded TT, I'm not really sure about that...

But if there going to be a SPH line it can start with M7 Priest on Tier II and continuing with M10 coming after that. In continuation M44 can be in Tier IV and M52 in Tier V.

I'm not sure with addition of M107 and M110s so I skip them and directly continue with modernization of previous ones... M44T and after that M52T in Tier VI.

It can continue with T155 Yavuz 6x6 in end of Tier VI and finally T155 Fırtına in Tier VII and T155 Fırtına II coming after that.

But ofc. this is all about which Tier the TT is going to start :dntknw:

Or in no SPH line scenario you can just add M44T coming after ACV-15 HOT and change Tulpar S x2 Kornet with M52T in your list, so it'll give us reason to add T155 Fırtına in that line and then you can place it somewhere between Arma 105mm and Kaplan STA in your list.

@SubapbaP's work reinvigorated my enthusiasm so I present my take-on of Turkish TT; 

Main Battle Tanks

2045066931_MBTLine-V2.png.28f9227065fce8

There's total 23 vehicles, 18 researchable split in two lines and 5 premium/squadron/event.

First Line

• M47
  • M48
  • M48A5T1 & T2
  • M60A1
  • M60A3
  • M60A3 TTS
  • M60A3 "Fırat"
  • M60T
  • M60TM

Second Line

• Leopard 1A1A1 & 1A3T1
  • Leopard 2A4TR
  • Leopard 2 NG
  • Altay T2
  • Altay T2 AHT
  • Leopard "Altay"
  • Altay AMT

Premiums

• Leopard 1T
  • T-72KAE (or T-72A KAE & T-72B KAE)
  • Leopard 2A4 ERA
  • Leopard 2 T1
  • T-84-120

Light Tanks and Wheeled Vehicles

2094538534_LightLine-V2.png.1e64d9ee5b12

There's total 18 vehicles, 13 researchable and 5 premium/squadron/event.

Canon Armed Wheeled Vehicles

• Akrep IId 4x4 CSE 90LP (90mm)
  • Arma 6x6  CSE 90LP (90mm) 
  • Arma 8x8 "Rabdan" 2K23 (100mm & 30mm)
  • Arma 8x8 CT-CV 105HP (105mm)

Auto-Cannon Armed Wheeled Vehicles

• Akrep IId 4x4 (25mm & 30mm) 
  • Arma 8x8 (25mm)
  • Arma 8x8 (30mm)
  • Arma 8x8 KORHAN (35mm)

Light Tanks

• ACV-19 CSE 90LP (90mm)
  • ACV-19 2K23 (100mm & 30mm)
  • Kaplan MMWT Prototype CT-CV 105HP (105mm)
  • Tulpar LT 3105 (105mm)

Premiums

• Cobra II 4x4 (25mm)
  • Arma 6x6 (25mm)
  • Pars III/IV 8x8 (35mm)
  • Kaplan MMWT Production CT-CV 105HP (105mm)
  • Altuğ 8x8 KORHAN (35mm)

Infantry Fighting Vehicles

1775462619_IFVLine-V2.png.a98e40d8c36d25

There's total 6 vehicles, 5 researchable and only 1 premium/squadron/event.

Researchable

• ACV-19 SABER-25 (25mm)
  • Kaplan TEBER-30 (30mm)
  • Kaplan TEBER-35 (35mm)
  • KORHAN (35mm)
  • Tulpar MIZRAK-30 (30mm & 2x OMTAS ATGM)

Premium

• ACV-15 NEFER (25mm)

ATGM Vehicles

1468049251_ATGMLine-V2.png.ee61aa2829f75

There's total 17 vehicles, 12 researchable and 5 premium/squadron/event (maybe minus SPIKE armed Cobra lol)

Tracked ATGM Vehicles

• ACV-15 TOW (x1)
  • ACV-15 HOT (x1)
  • ACV-19 LGM-V (x8 CIRIT Missile)
  • Kaplan YALMAN (x4 CIRIT Missile & x2 OMTAS ATGM)
  • Kaplan ARCT (x2 OMTAS/Kornet-E/SKIF ATGM)
  • Tulpar-S (x5 OMTAS ATGM)

Wheeled ATGM Vehicles

• Cobra I 4x4 TOW (x1)
  • Ejder Yalçın 4x4 SARP-L ( M134 Gatling Gun & x4 CIRIT Missile)
  • Ejder Yalçın 4x4 SERDAR (x2 SKIF ATGM)
  • Ejder Yalçın 4x4 MLS (x4 OMTAS/Kornet-E ATGM also compatible with HELLFIRE, JAVELINE and SHERSHEN)
  • Pars 4x4 ARCT (x2 OMTAS/Kornet-E/SKIF ATGM)
  • ARMA 6x6 (x4 OMTAS ATGM)

Premiums

• ACV-15 M220 TOW (x2)
  • Yörük 4x4 (x8 2.75" Missiles Hydra(?)/CIRIT(?) Missile)
  • Kaplan LAWC-T (x4 OMTAS ATGM)
  • Arma 6x6 (x2 OMTAS ATGM)
  • Cobra I 4x4 SPIKE (x1)

Anti-Air Vehicles

857668493_AALine-V1.png.a8e53662807f972c

There's total 8 vehicles, 7 researchable and only 1 premium/squadron/event.

Researchable

• Cobra I 4x4 (x1 M134 Gatling Gun)
  • ZPTP Korkut (2x 35 mm KDC-02)
  • Defender 130 ZIPKIN PMSS (x4 STINGER Missiles &  12.7mm Machine Gun)
  • Defender 130 IGLA (x4/x6(?) IGLA)
  • VURAN 4x4 SLS(?) (x4 SUNGUR)
  • M113A2 ATILGAN PMSS (x8 STINGER Missiles &  12.7mm Machine Gun)
  • ZPTP HISAR (x6 (?) HISAR-A/HISAR-O(?) Missile)

Premiums

• BRDM-2 Stinger/IGLA (x4/x6(?) IGLA)

In total there's 72 vehicles, there are still some other vehicles, haven't add any Azerbaijani vehicles yet (like SKIF armed Cobra or OMTAS armed BRDM). As you can see there's no "proper" tech tree as I could not figure out how to blend those vehicles together. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

15 hours ago, CneuHa3_TUR said:

Yeah with addition of 7th line it'll be so crowded TT, I'm not really sure about that...

But if there going to be a SPH line it can start with M7 Priest on Tier II and continuing with M10 coming after that. In continuation M44 can be in Tier IV and M52 in Tier V.

I'm not sure with addition of M107 and M110s so I skip them and directly continue with modernization of previous ones... M44T and after that M52T in Tier VI.

It can continue with T155 Yavuz 6x6 in end of Tier VI and finally T155 Fırtına in Tier VII and T155 Fırtına II coming after that.

But ofc. this is all about which Tier the TT is going to start :dntknw:

Or in no SPH line scenario you can just add M44T coming after ACV-15 HOT and change Tulpar S x2 Kornet with M52T in your list, so it'll give us reason to add T155 Fırtına in that line and then you can place it somewhere between Arma 105mm and Kaplan STA in your list.

I haven't done much research about SPHs before but M44s, M52s and Firtinas seem to form a decent line. They can be placed after 5th rank even if their br might be low (like S-199). So, the addition of SPHs will make the nation even better. :good:

11 hours ago, Dewastor said:

@SubapbaP's work reinvigorated my enthusiasm so I present my take-on of Turkish TT; 

Main Battle Tanks

2045066931_MBTLine-V2.png.28f9227065fce8

There's total 23 vehicles, 18 researchable split in two lines and 5 premium/squadron/event.

First Line

• M47
  • M48
  • M48A5T1 & T2
  • M60A1
  • M60A3
  • M60A3 TTS
  • M60A3 "Fırat"
  • M60T
  • M60TM

Second Line

• Leopard 1A1A1 & 1A3T1
  • Leopard 2A4TR
  • Leopard 2 NG
  • Altay T2
  • Altay T2 AHT
  • Leopard "Altay"
  • Altay AMT

Premiums

• Leopard 1T
  • T-72KAE (or T-72A KAE & T-72B KAE)
  • Leopard 2A4 ERA
  • Leopard 2 T1
  • T-84-120

Light Tanks and Wheeled Vehicles

2094538534_LightLine-V2.png.1e64d9ee5b12

There's total 18 vehicles, 13 researchable and 5 premium/squadron/event.

Canon Armed Wheeled Vehicles

• Akrep IId 4x4 CSE 90LP (90mm)
  • Arma 6x6  CSE 90LP (90mm) 
  • Arma 8x8 "Rabdan" 2K23 (100mm & 30mm)
  • Arma 8x8 CT-CV 105HP (105mm)

Auto-Cannon Armed Wheeled Vehicles

• Akrep IId 4x4 (25mm & 30mm) 
  • Arma 8x8 (25mm)
  • Arma 8x8 (30mm)
  • Arma 8x8 KORHAN (35mm)

Light Tanks

• ACV-19 CSE 90LP (90mm)
  • ACV-19 2K23 (100mm & 30mm)
  • Kaplan MMWT Prototype CT-CV 105HP (105mm)
  • Tulpar LT 3105 (105mm)

Premiums

• Cobra II 4x4 (25mm)
  • Arma 6x6 (25mm)
  • Pars III/IV 8x8 (35mm)
  • Kaplan MMWT Production CT-CV 105HP (105mm)
  • Altuğ 8x8 KORHAN (35mm)

Infantry Fighting Vehicles

1775462619_IFVLine-V2.png.a98e40d8c36d25

There's total 6 vehicles, 5 researchable and only 1 premium/squadron/event.

Researchable

• ACV-19 SABER-25 (25mm)
  • Kaplan TEBER-30 (30mm)
  • Kaplan TEBER-35 (35mm)
  • KORHAN (35mm)
  • Tulpar MIZRAK-30 (30mm & 2x OMTAS ATGM)

Premium

• ACV-15 NEFER (25mm)

ATGM Vehicles

1468049251_ATGMLine-V2.png.ee61aa2829f75

There's total 17 vehicles, 12 researchable and 5 premium/squadron/event (maybe minus SPIKE armed Cobra lol)

Tracked ATGM Vehicles

• ACV-15 TOW (x1)
  • ACV-15 HOT (x1)
  • ACV-19 LGM-V (x8 CIRIT Missile)
  • Kaplan YALMAN (x4 CIRIT Missile & x2 OMTAS ATGM)
  • Kaplan ARCT (x2 OMTAS/Kornet-E/SKIF ATGM)
  • Tulpar-S (x5 OMTAS ATGM)

Wheeled ATGM Vehicles

• Cobra I 4x4 TOW (x1)
  • Ejder Yalçın 4x4 SARP-L ( M134 Gatling Gun & x4 CIRIT Missile)
  • Ejder Yalçın 4x4 SERDAR (x2 SKIF ATGM)
  • Ejder Yalçın 4x4 MLS (x4 OMTAS/Kornet-E ATGM also compatible with HELLFIRE, JAVELINE and SHERSHEN)
  • Pars 4x4 ARCT (x2 OMTAS/Kornet-E/SKIF ATGM)
  • ARMA 6x6 (x4 OMTAS ATGM)

Premiums

• ACV-15 M220 TOW (x2)
  • Yörük 4x4 (x8 2.75" Missiles Hydra(?)/CIRIT(?) Missile)
  • Kaplan LAWC-T (x4 OMTAS ATGM)
  • Arma 6x6 (x2 OMTAS ATGM)
  • Cobra I 4x4 SPIKE (x1)

Anti-Air Vehicles

857668493_AALine-V1.png.a8e53662807f972c

There's total 8 vehicles, 7 researchable and only 1 premium/squadron/event.

Researchable

• Cobra I 4x4 (x1 M134 Gatling Gun)
  • ZPTP Korkut (2x 35 mm KDC-02)
  • Defender 130 ZIPKIN PMSS (x4 STINGER Missiles &  12.7mm Machine Gun)
  • Defender 130 IGLA (x4/x6(?) IGLA)
  • VURAN 4x4 SLS(?) (x4 SUNGUR)
  • M113A2 ATILGAN PMSS (x8 STINGER Missiles &  12.7mm Machine Gun)
  • ZPTP HISAR (x6 (?) HISAR-A/HISAR-O(?) Missile)

Premiums

• BRDM-2 Stinger/IGLA (x4/x6(?) IGLA)

In total there's 72 vehicles, there are still some other vehicles, haven't add any Azerbaijani vehicles yet (like SKIF armed Cobra or OMTAS armed BRDM). As you can see there's no "proper" tech tree as I could not figure out how to blend those vehicles together. 

From rank 5, the ground tree is flawless. We have everthing necessary: quantity, quality and uniqueness. And probably, We will be talking about even more unique vehicles considering growth rate of the country after two or three years. And I guess, Turkey will have good helicopter and navy trees too. At this point, It is only up to Gaijin make their decision about Turkey. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
medal

Why do people keep suggesting trees that are just going to be copy-paste? No, there isn't going to be a turkish tech tree. frankly there probably shouldn't be chinese or israeli tech trees because there they don't really have enough indigenous equipment.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 7
medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, Hannarr said:

Why do people keep suggesting trees that are just going to be copy-paste? No, there isn't going to be a turkish tech tree. frankly there probably shouldn't be chinese or israeli tech trees because there they don't really have enough indigenous equipment.

Say what ? Not enough indigenous vehicles ? %80 of these vehicles are built by Turkish companies, unique number of vehicles (upgrades, modifications etc.) even higher.  Do support your argument, there’s two suggestions at the moment, how any of these suggestions complete copy-paste ? 

As I said before, NO there won’t be a Turkish TT any time soon, we are just sharing our opinions how it should be if it’s ever going to be implemented. 

Chinese TT probably has more indigenous modern vehicles than France and Italy combined, they're yet to be implemented though, Israeli TT is not that bad, still needs its missing vehicles.

Edited by Dewastor
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Dewastor said:

Say what ? Not enough indigenous vehicles ? %80 of these vehicles are built by Turkish companies, unique number of vehicles (upgrades, modifications etc.) even higher.  Do support your argument, there’s two suggestions at the moment, how any of these suggestions complete copy-paste ? 

Wait, you think licenced copies are indigenous? they're obviously not. are you going to try and say that the T129 is indegenous, or the upcoming altay tank.

As I said before, NO there won’t be a Turkish TT any time soon, we are just sharing our opinions how it should be if it’s ever going to be implemented.

there should never be a turkish tech tree.

Chinese TT probably has more indigenous modern vehicles than France and Italy combined, they're yet to be implemented though, Israeli TT is not that bad, still needs its missing vehicles.

Oh really. you clearly don't know much if anything about chinese military equipment. which of their vehicles are indigenous, not a copy of or based on foreign designs? france and italy actually do have indigenous vehicles.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 5
medal medal medal medal

22 minutes ago, Hannarr said:

which of their vehicles are indigenous, not a copy of or based on foreign designs?

ZTL-11(Based on Type 08 armored vehicle), Type 15 light tank, etc.

Edited by police2689
medal medal medal

7 hours ago, Hannarr said:

You made your point and I think there's no need to take it any further, bec taking it any further will only bring flame wars here... just no need for that... :dntknw:

You can take your opinion about Chinese and Israeli TTs under their thread, but not many thinks the way you do including Devs.

And since first Sub-Tree made it into game, there's nothing holds us to discuss about the Turkish Sub Tree :yes_yes_yes:

There's enough of unique vehicles for a TT which's starting with Tier IV just like Israeli TT. I don't see anything holding us from seeing United Korean, Yugoslavian or Turkish Sub Trees making it in future.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Hannarr said:

I totally agree with that to be honest .As a game WT would be better if the scrapped every tree that wasnt UK,USA ,Germany  or Russia  .Trying to fill tech trees gave us dodgy  Prototypes ,Cut and paste and out of era vehicles. It is not surprising that so many are weary of all these new half baked tech trees coming out. The game is already a confusing ocean of Sherman vs Sherman etc .War Thunder is at its best on the odd occasion that you get a Nation vs Nation game .

I agree with the above but still think there is room for Turkey in there and maybe some subtrees . I also think there are some good Middle Eastern vehicles not in the game yet  such as the T 34 with the 12.7mm Turret gun .

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, Hannarr said:

Oh really. you clearly don't know much if anything about chinese military equipment. which of their vehicles are indigenous, not a copy of or based on foreign designs? france and italy actually do have indigenous vehicles.

Perhaps some research would do you well before making such bold strawman claims :lol2:

I believe you ought to look at this forum post before shouting out at common misconceptions :facepalm:

Edited by Mahiwew
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 hours ago, EddieVanHalo@live said:

I totally agree with that to be honest .As a game WT would be better if the scrapped every tree that wasnt UK,USA ,Germany  or Russia  .Trying to fill tech trees gave us dodgy  Prototypes ,Cut and paste and out of era vehicles. It is not surprising that so many are weary of all these new half baked tech trees coming out. The game is already a confusing ocean of Sherman vs Sherman etc .War Thunder is at its best on the odd occasion that you get a Nation vs Nation game .

I agree with the above but still think there is room for Turkey in there and maybe some subtrees . I also think there are some good Middle Eastern vehicles not in the game yet  such as the T 34 with the 12.7mm Turret gun .

That's true... That's why I was against the idea of such independent trees even including Turkish one, but since they introduced Israeli solution as a Sub Tree starting with Tier IV  (which is the best possible way imo)  I don't see any fence holding us anymore.

And we gotta get used to it, cuz this is the modern days battlefield :dntknw: AKMs against Type 56s, M60s against M60s Mirage IIIs against Mirage Vs... Too many rivals sharing same armaments :crazy: You can't keep this away from such a game forever. I think finding a solution for better communication and identifying system in game would end any fear about this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1