Jump to content

Do you support this suggestion?  

363 members have voted

  1. 1. Would you like to see faction trees (nations mixed) ingame?

    • Yes
      281
    • No, please state why
      82
  2. 2. Do you think Visegrád Group is a great choice for that? Do you support the idea?

    • Yes
      257
    • No
      33
    • No, I anwered "No" for the previous question
      71


I made up something like that

 

Visegrad Navy

 

Bluewater Fleet

 

Tier I - SMS Tatra 1923

                 I

            ORP Wicher - ORP Burza 1942

                  I I

Tier II - ORP Grom 1940 - ORP Błyskawica 1942

                    I I

Tier III - ORP Krakowiak 1944 - ORP Piorun 1944

                    I I

             ORP Gryf - ORP Wicher 1958

                  I I

            SMS Novara I

                 I I

Tier IV - ORP Dragon 1943 - SMS Kaiserin und Königin Maria Theresia

                     I I

             SMS Kaiser Karl VI - SMS Sankt Georg

                      I I

Tier V - SMS Budapest -           SMS Árpád

                   i I

             SMS Erzherzog Friedrich - SMS Radetzky

                                                               I

                                                       SMS Szent István

Edited by AkIvonDemolka
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coastal Fleet

Tier I - Kaiman class - KU-17 - KU-30

             I I                 I

          ORP S-1 - Proj.D-3 - NO1 (1948)

                      I I              I

          ORP S-3 (1940) - ORP S-4 - PN31-33

                     I I                  I

           Proj. OD-200 - FM class - ORP Komendant Piłsudski (1934)

                   I I                          I

Tier II - ORP Jaskółka (1939) - ORP Wilia - DČ-1 (1959)

                    I I                  I

            D-45 (ORP Czajka) - ORP Gryf (1945) - Siofok

                               I I                          I

              Zuchwała class - Proj. 253Ł -               Leitha

                               I I I

                Sopron (1940) - 122bis - PM11

                            I I I

Tier III - ORP Nieuchwytny - President Masaryk - Krakowski class

                              I I I

            Proj. 254M B4 - Inn (1919) -             Györ (1943)

                        I                       I                       I

                Szamos - Typ B class -            ORP Toruń

                       I I                I

Tier IV - ORP Błyskawiczny (1946) - ORP S-5 - Proj. 183

                     I I I

                 ORP Krakowiak (1936) ORP S-10 - Proj. 9

                           I I I

               ORP Ślązak (1937) - ORP Mazur (1939) - Proj. 902

                        I I                           I

                        Pilica class - Proj. 664 - Proj. 912M

                          I I I

Tier V - Orlik-class - Proj. 1241RE Mołnija - Proj. 205

                           I I                             I

                 Proj. 206F - ORP Kaszub -              Proj. 660M

 

 

Premium ships:

Tier I: ORP S-1 (1939), ORP S-2 (1942 refit) , ORP Batory, PAM-21 (1945)

Tier II: ORP Żuraw 1946, ORP Foka, R-Boot - OP–201, ORP Bitny (1944), Debreczen (1944)

Tier III: „Smoleńsk”, „Bobrujsk", ORP Fala

Tier IV: AM12 Baja

Tier V: ORP Wodnik

Edited by AkIvonDemolka
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The tree consists of 90% of units built in Poland, Czechoslovakia and Hungary. Many are unique constructions, well-armed and can dominate fights on different tiers. Let me add that the tree is not made of paper warships. Many are single-daughter units, but built and modified in Poland, Czechoslovakia and Hungary. However, there are also series of ships built in greater numbers. Although many units are not fast, they have good weapons and some ships have strong anti-aircraft weapons.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 03/03/2021 at 21:17, AkIvonDemolka said:

Tier I - SMS Tatra 1923

                 I

            ORP Wicher - ORP Burza 1942

                  I I

Tier II - ORP Grom 1940 - ORP Błyskawica 1942

                    I I

Tier III - ORP Krakowiak 1944 - ORP Piorun 1944

                    I I

             ORP Gryf - ORP Wicher 1958

                  I I

            SMS Novara I

                 I I

Tier IV - ORP Dragon 1943 - SMS Kaiserin und Königin Maria Theresia

Just from a very cursory glance:

-Why is Gryf, with 6x 120mm Bofors guns, no torps and 20 knots top speed so far up compared to Grom with 7x of the same guns, the exact same AA armament, plus torpedoes and 40 knots top speed? Did you mix them up? Or are you hoping those 300 mines will even out the difference?

-After the '42 refit, Błyskawica was essentially a Hunt on steroids, with extra 2x 4in, extra 2 20mm, 6x torpedo, 4x bofors 40mm instead of 8x pompom, and, most importantly, 12 more knots. So, why's there a Hunt one rank higher?

-Krakowiak - there already is a Hunt II in the game. It's not in rank III. I know ranks aren't exactly strictly tied to BR, but come on, let's be consistent here.

-Piorun - there's also an N class in the game, also not in rank III.

-Wicher (1958) - it's essentially a slightly larger Ognevoy. It doesn't have any business being in rank 3...

 

Also-also, why is it here and not in Naval?

Edited by GrumpyStranger
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suggestion: OT-810D

 

Dozens of vehicles were converted into vehicles with the designation OT-810D at the end of the 1960s. After removing the crew compartment cover, the BzK vz. 59 caliber 82 mm coupled with the shooting semi-automatic rifle ZH-59 caliber 12.7 mm. The gun was protected from the front and sides by folding armor plates, and from the top was covered with a tarpaulin cover.

EvzD4hmUcAAU-_6.jpg

EvzDpaQVgAAmDpy.jpg

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, GrumpyStranger said:

Just from a very cursory glance:

-Why is Gryf, with 6x 120mm Bofors guns, no torps and 20 knots top speed so far up compared to Grom with 7x of the same guns, the exact same AA armament, plus torpedoes and 40 knots top speed? Did you mix them up? Or are you hoping those 300 mines will even out the difference?

-After the '42 refit, Błyskawica was essentially a Hunt on steroids, with extra 2x 4in, extra 2 20mm, 6x torpedo, 4x bofors 40mm instead of 8x pompom, and, most importantly, 12 more knots. So, why's there a Hunt one rank higher?

-Krakowiak - there already is a Hunt II in the game. It's not in rank III. I know ranks aren't exactly strictly tied to BR, but come on, let's be consistent here.

-Piorun - there's also an N class in the game, also not in rank III.

-Wicher (1958) - it's essentially a slightly larger Ognevoy. It doesn't have any business being in rank 3...

 

Also-also, why is it here and not in Naval?

 

Maybe I'll start with: Why is Grom tier II and Gryf tier III? Yes, I know Grom is a better fit for tier III, but I figured being in tier II would be a good match for other destroyers from other countries. Griffin on tier III may not be fast, but placing a large number of sea mines is its advantage and has good anti-aircraft defense. Why is Hunt Krakowiak tier III? It's my mistake I'll change her. Why Krakowiak and Piorun? Why can't they belong to the Visegrad Navy? These units are modernized and have different weapons. Wicher (1958) - it's essentially a slightly larger Ognevoy. It doesn't have any business being in rank 3? It is my mistake and I will change it to tier II. Also-also, why is it here and not in Naval? Then ask, the author of this post. Because he was going to start this Navy post, but when I don't know. I sent some messages. But I won't be creating a thread in the Navy because I can't create tier graphics.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right. in no particular order.

I have no problem with Piorun and Hunt being there. I have a problem with placing them higher than their respective classes on the British tree. Because I'm pedantic like that.

That reminds me, Dragon. As a representative of D-class cruisers it looks odd being higher than the E-class that succeded them (that's HMS Enterprise).

Gryf might have all those fancy mines, but at 20 knots, you're not going to be able to use them up particularily well, and there's no way in hell you'll get close to using up all 300 of them unless you're going to mine your spawn area for... reasons. There's also the little thing that Groms also can carry a respectable number of mines, making Gryf that extra outmatched overal. And as I pointed out already, Groms and Gryf have basically identical AA suites.

As far as I can tell, Krakowiak differs from HMS Calpe by having an extra pair of Lewis guns. I'm unaware of any refits that might have happened in 1944 to her...

As far as Piorun goes, it's actually worse off, trading a pair of oerlikons for two twin .50 cal compared to HMS Nepal.

You might want to bump Pr.30bis all the way to Rank I altogether. It is literally just a lengthened Ognewoy, with 85mm AA guns instead of the 76...

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, GrumpyStranger said:

Right. in no particular order.

I have no problem with Piorun and Hunt being there. I have a problem with placing them higher than their respective classes on the British tree. Because I'm pedantic like that.

That reminds me, Dragon. As a representative of D-class cruisers it looks odd being higher than the E-class that succeded them (that's HMS Enterprise).

Gryf might have all those fancy mines, but at 20 knots, you're not going to be able to use them up particularily well, and there's no way in hell you'll get close to using up all 300 of them unless you're going to mine your spawn area for... reasons. There's also the little thing that Groms also can carry a respectable number of mines, making Gryf that extra outmatched overal. And as I pointed out already, Groms and Gryf have basically identical AA suites.

As far as I can tell, Krakowiak differs from HMS Calpe by having an extra pair of Lewis guns. I'm unaware of any refits that might have happened in 1944 to her...

As far as Piorun goes, it's actually worse off, trading a pair of oerlikons for two twin .50 cal compared to HMS Nepal.

You might want to bump Pr.30bis all the way to Rank I altogether. It is literally just a lengthened Ognewoy, with 85mm AA guns instead of the 76...

 

 

In this I can agree that I put Piorun and Krakowiak in the wrong places. As for ORP Dragon, in my opinion, it is in an ideal place in the same place as HMS Enterprise because the strength of the guns and performance is only an improved D class. If armored cruisers from World War I enter the WT game, HMS Enterprise will drop to Tier II. This will change to Tier III ORP Gryf is a ship actually not on tier III, but between Tier I and Tier II. tO However, the end of tier I should fit the ship well. I threw ORP Piorun out of the tree, but left the Krakowiak in the tree.

New version of the tree.

Visegrad Navy

 

Bluewater Fleet

 

Tier I - SMS Tatra 1923

I

          ORP Wicher - ORP Burza 1942

I I

          ORP Gryf 1938 - ORP Wicher 1958

I I

Tier II - ORP Grom 1940 - ORP Krakowiak 1944

I

Tier III - ORP Błyskawica 1942

I

              ORP Dragon 1943

I

             SMS Novara

I

Tier IV - SMS Kaiserin und Königin Maria Theresia 

I

             SMS Kaiser Karl VI - SMS Sankt Georg

I I

Tier V - SMS Budapest - SMS Árpád

I

             SMS Erzherzog Friedrich - SMS Radetzky

I

                                                       SMS Szent István

 

Edited by AkIvonDemolka
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, AkIvonDemolka said:

Suggestion: T-34 R10

 

It was only one functional prototype made. Project was cancelled.  May be the equivalent in the Visegrad tree of the Chi-Ha LG tank. Because it fired HE shells and has better armor.

164632210_5249781145095520_7405353956107847560_n.jpg

164632213_884919709023001_4870671098975550896_n.jpg

164495872_10159587807768984_1211882118311514360_n.jpg

This vehicle was proposed several times, but there is one problem with it, historically only HE ammunition was produced for the gun (there was 57mm armor-piercing ammunition for the Skoda A-25 gun, but it is not known if it could be used by this gun). And another thing, it's more of an anti-aircraft vehicle than a tank destroyer.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like you “could” get away with adding the Leopard 2PL to the tree as it could be similar to how Sweden has its own Leopard 2’s.
 

The Lynx IFV is going to be used by Hungary but it’s mainly made in Germany at this time so I’m not sure. Could be a solid add. Awesome tree nevertheless!

Edited by Yontzee
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, AkIvonDemolka said:

That would be a meme vehicle in the game

You mean it would make the life of the heavys more miserable around 6.7? :D
To be honest, this kind of mario karts should start around 7.7, with all of the post war machines, like the leo1.
The end of the war tanks should be some kind of the poor peoples top tier, and they should be separated from the following tanks (from the higher tiers) 

  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, HufnagelPista said:

You mean it would make the life of the heavys more miserable around 6.7? :D
To be honest, this kind of mario karts should start around 7.7, with all of the post war machines, like the leo1.
The end of the war tanks should be some kind of the poor peoples top tier, and they should be separated from the following tanks (from the higher tiers) 

6.3 is the perfect place for an annoying vehicle ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suggestion:  15 cm Schweres Infanteriegeschütz 33/2 Selbstfahrlafette auf Jagdpanzer 38(t)

 

Vehicle built by Czech factories for Germany, same as the T-15. Good material for a tree or premium vehicle around 4.0

15cm-sig33-auf-jagdpanzer-38t-spg.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 24/03/2021 at 14:47, Yontzee said:

The Lynx IFV is going to be used by Hungary but it’s mainly made in Germany so I’m not sure.

the hulls of the first 46 will be made by the Germans and the turrets by the Australlians. The remaining 172 will be made in Hungary.  link

Edited by Jacky95
  • Like 1
medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Jacky95 said:

the hulls of the first 46 will be made by the Germans and the turrets by the Australlians. The remaining 172 will be made in Hungary.  link

Boom even better.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suggestion: Hetzer Starr (Tatra 108)

 

Another vehicle made for Germany, maybe less original than the Hetzer 150mm, but still very interesting. In contrast to the short production series of Hetzer Starr, this prototype received a more powerful Tatra 108 engine. The prototype was captured by Czechoslovakia after the war and entered into service in their army. 

t_hetzer-starr6.jpg

6560.jpg

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Yontzee said:

Boom even better.

And as its planned, a few of them will get the skyranger 35 turret. So, it can be a top tier IFV + top tier AA
Im still waiting for a 8x8 MGS, but the platform is under development (with the rheinmetall hybrid drive) so I think it wont be announced before 2025 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suggestion: Samohybné děla Hummel 152 mm ShH vz. 18 / 47N or SD-152

 

Surviving Hummel Artillery self-propelled guns were used by the Czechoslovakian Army after WW2. Twelve vehicles underwent renovation and entered service in 1950. They were officially called “Samohybné děla Hummel (152 mm ShH vz. 18/47N, SD-152). They were later withdrawn from Army service and presumably scrapped.
Czechoslovakian Army records recorded the original German production chassis number (Fgst.Nr) of the eight Hummel-Wespe artillery SPGs that entered their service.
German Fahrgestellnummer 84411, date in service 9th March 1950,
Tactical unit number 1922, army registration number 79.659
German Fahrgestellnummer 84426, date in service 9th March 1950,
Tactical unit number 1589, army registration number 79.660
German Fahrgestellnummer 84423, date in service 9th March 1950,
Tactical unit number 1910, army registration number 79.661
German Fahrgestellnummer 84427, date in service 27th April 1950,
Tactical unit number 5246, army registration number 79.662
German Fahrgestellnummer 84406, date in service 9th March 1950,
Tactical unit number 1915, army registration number 79.661
German Fahrgestellnummer 84413, date in service 9th March 1950,
Tactical unit number 1919, army registration number 79.664
German Fahrgestellnummer 51091, date in service 9th March 1950,
Tactical unit number 1920, army registration number 79.665
German Fahrgestellnummer 84409, date in service 2nd June 1950,
Tactical unit number 1793, army registration number 79.666
German Fahrgestellnummer 84429, date in service 9th March 1950,
Tactical unit number 328, army registration number 79.667
German Fahrgestellnummer 84424, date in service 9th March 1950,
Tactical unit number 1916, army registration number 79.668
German Fahrgestellnummer 84425, date in service 9th March 1950,
Tactical unit number 1802, army registration number 79.669
German Fahrgestellnummer 84428, date in service 9th March 1950,
Tactical unit number 1918, army registration number 79.670

 

Armament: 152mm ShH vz.18 / 47N

a-prototype-of-the-hummel-1-741x396.jpg

1280698781_DSCF0009.JPG

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suggestion for SPAA 

1) STROP 2 

1x Prototype built in 1989 in Czechoslovakia

Main Gun 2A38-30 mm

IR missiles2x PLŘS 9K32 Strela-2M,

1x 7,62mm PK Machine gun

strop1.thumb.jpg.ce4bfe5cf44813ebaf8d6d5

 

 

 

2) BRAMS SPAA

Continued development of STROP 2 by slovakia 

1x Prototype build in Slovakia

Main Gun 2A38-30 mm

IR missiles 4x 9K38 Igla

1x 7,62mm PK Machine gun

BRAMS_bok.thumb.jpg.aee223cad00032b9f8df

  • Upvote 4
medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...