Looking for Content Creators / Article Writers for a WT Fan Site with over 90k+ views TD

AdamsView

I recently found an old blogging website I created for posting WT Guides/videos/news/tips back in 2015, which seems to still gain some traffic to this day despite being left untouched..

I'm now redesigning the website and wondering if there's anyone here who would like to help contribute towards writing some guides, tips etc? In return if you create content we can link back to your social media or you can publish videos on there? 

Old site: http://everything-war-thunder.blogspot.com/

New website will be a complete new build on another domain with features such as user submitted content, blog categories covering many areas of war thunder and a media section, I will look to develop the website further as it grows. 

I set it up originally with aims to help people understand the game better however, as I'm much older now with commitments I know generating the content will be slow on my own. 

Pop a reply in this thread or message me on here or discord; Adz#5006

medal medal

• 10 months later...

Wouldn't that just be War Thunder Live + the official WT website but in one link?

Then again, if you really do wanna revamp it, I would suggest making it in different languages, with the first thing you see being to chose a language so that it's easier for non-english speakers to get around

Edited by Godzilla_Kirito