Glitches and support

CAPELETTI

Guys, I'm not very new to war thunder in War Thunder, but I don't know everything, I'm intrigued by what I saw in a match. a user of Yag 29(Tank Destroyer) when dying switched to Panzer 4 IV f2. That is, he used a vehicle from the Russian nation and then took the German one. The question is, is this possible, if this is how I do it

6 hours ago, CAPELETTI said:

Guys, I'm not very new to war thunder in War Thunder, but I don't know everything, I'm intrigued by what I saw in a match. a user of Yag 29(Tank Destroyer) when dying switched to Panzer 4 IV f2. That is, he used a vehicle from the Russian nation and then took the German one. The question is, is this possible, if this is how I do it

How did you make the identification ? Was it at the end of the game in the stats or visually . Russia does have captured Panzer as a premium  

800px-GarageImage_T-III_(USSR).jpg

Edited by EddieVanHalo@live
  • Like 1

• Game Master
9 hours ago, CAPELETTI said:

Could you send the serverreplay, then we can check the version of the tank, as mentioned above

• Upvote 3