Share tips to hans

Hans_der_haupman

hello , im hans and i already reach level 67 (almost 69 UwU), even though i already one year in war thunder, could someone give me some tips related to this game ? im still learning about how this game works 

:crazy:

Edited by Hans_der_haupman
help , i cant change the topic

magazine2 (Posted )

Hi Hans, I've moved your thread to the correct section.

This is a repetitive game,so the more u play = the more u learn. In ground for example u should always see what the hell is the enemy doing,from where they are coming,where they are camping,what paths are they taking? How they push the cap zone,what vehicle can hold more/less damage...what cant/can damage with my gun? etc,etc,etc...(u should see the same with the random people called "allied team" XDDDDD ) there is no key more than just playing and looking all around how other players play and how and when. The best way to understand a vehicle/nation/mechanics is playing with them and against them.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Adding to what other guys already said:

- No camping. Be aggressive and move around a lot. 

- Die a lot (while you play a lot). Unless you are complete dupe, when you die a lot you will learn how not to die.

- Need to learn most tanks "pen" areas. Play arcade to learn how to pen enemy tanks with a green marker and then RB, SB.

- Again, you don't learn stuff when you sit back and try to snipe from a distance. That's bad way of playing. There are few maps that is easier to camp and snipe, but most maps are most enjoyable for close counter fighting.

Cheers. 

medal

2 minutes ago, Axe1203 said:

but most maps are most enjoyable for close counter fighting.

Yes, the pixel hunting in top tier with +2km capable tanks is indeed funny.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Gruminator said:

Don't be shy to spend some time in an AA, just wait until there are planes. 

far to many are happy getting bombed to bits instead of shoot back. 

To go with this, spend some time in Test Drive getting a feel for how much you have to lead targets. Some of those AA are deceptively difficult to lead correctly. That's for the WW2-ish AA which I play.

Don't want to go in to a match having never practiced with your AA and miss every single shot every single time nonstop.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

WT Rule #1 - Don 't get shot, Rules 2 - 10, see Rule #1. After enough playing time to learn to move your planes, boats & tonks well enough that you can accomplish Rule #1 say . . .  half the time, move on to learning to shoot the red guys. Important - Take Your Time! . . .  try not to rush to top tier, there are many drawbacks to getting in too big of a hurry. Spade your new vehicles as you go and work up those crew skills along the way. You will need maxed out crew skills at higher tiers. You will learn best by doing. ..  play as much as you can. "Failure the best teacher is" - Yoda. Get/make some friends to play with, in Squads, join a Squadron . . .  learn what you can from others. But most important, to me anyway, always remember, it is a game, try to have fun . . . .  and try to avoid turning it into work . . . .

Good Luck Hans
:salute:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal