The Comprehensive How To Lose Every Single Ground Match Guide.

FrankCannon

DISCLAIMER: This is not a rant, but some observations for new players and those who struggle to learn from and consider.

These things will cause you the suffer.

1. Rush to cap in single file, never deviate from the path.

2. Never flank, that is the enemies job.. not yours.

3. Start the match in AA/SPAA that is capable of being a very effective anti tank weapon, but never leave spawn.

4 Die, and repeat exactly what you just did to achieve that goal.

5. Do not scout the enemy.

6. Never look behind you, to the left, or right.

7. Always aim for the front armor of a tank. ( See step 2 )

8. Be that guy who sits at the extreme edge of the map and help no one, never cap, and get maybe one kill.

9. leave after one death. 

download.gif

Edited by FrankCannon
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
medal

• Suggestion Moderator

:lol2:

For number 3 I'd say never leaving spawn in general is a death sentence for your team as an AA, for lower tiers anyways. You can't effectively defend your team from dive-bombing aircraft at a range of 2 km with a low tier SPAA. You need to get up close and personal, and defend your team!

There's also rule #9: leave after one death.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Headnaught said:

For number 3 I'd say never leaving spawn in general is a death sentence for your team as an AA, for lower tiers anyways. You can't effectively defend your team from dive-bombing aircraft at a range of 2 km with a low tier SPAA. You need to get up close and personal, and defend your team!

There's also rule #9: leave after one death.

yep I agree, and as noted I meant an AA that IS capable of an At role ;)

medal

Let's see, you left out - never, EVER look at the mini map . . . waste of time. Also, never, EVER select your own spawning point, ALWAYS let the game decide where you should spawn .. .  provided there is actually more than one spawn point . . .  And as for cap points - never, EVER actually drive onto the cap point, sitting right beside it is always better, and lastly, but prolly most important   . .  never, EVER play the objectives .  . . .  there's prolly more, but I just gave myself a headache, so Imma gonna stop now . . . . .  lol

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

#8 is my Object 120's job. It doesn't always work though. Stay far and use that almost hitscan APFSDS, and sometimes you still get sniped at extreme range by like a Leopard lol.

#1 should be leaving after one death.

medal medal

I dont agree on the AA thing (thinking later game here)

yes, you might be able to kill other tanks, but you are effing awesome for killing planes. 

I've lost count have many time ive been bombed to dust because our AA was more busy pissing around in the bushes playing tank hunter. 

medal