How to land a bomber plane without the flaps and the wings cutting off when I descend my altitude

redscoutgamer

Yeah I am cutting the throttle to 30% I should've said on the title that the wings only cut off sometimes and 100% of the time the flaps just get cut off and messes up my controls of the plane and becomes uncontrollable and inevitably crashes. 

Edited by redscoutgamer

If you dive too fast, things start to break off. I recommend cutting throttle to 0%, and diving at about 20-30 degrees. You can check the speeds at which wings and flaps break on https://wiki.warthunder.com/Aviation. If you go above the wing break speed pull up slowly to slow down, if you do that too fast the wings will break because of the g-forces. If you are aiming for a point like an airfield, its better to go behind it and turn around or circle around to decrease altitude. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Senior Game Master

If distance to the airport is to short for you to loose speed and/or altitude, fly in more or less gentle s-curves: This means you fly a longer path than the direct line between you and the airport, but the curves themselves also let you bleed of energy (and  thus speed/altitude) nicely.

Or, you go the long way and don't approach directly from the battlefield but fly around the airbase and approach the base from "the rear", away from the battlefield. This has two advantages: 1) you have enough time to loose speed and altitude and 2) the slow part of the approach is away from the battlefield, so you'll  be moderately safe from enemy fighters trying to get you while you're landing!

Another option, at least in air RB, is to just wait it out, games simply don't last long enough to get a heavy bomber to high altitude, drop, get back to airfield and actually land. That will in most cases be as far as you get, not enough time to take off again and actually gain some altitude.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal