Battle rating for B29 is too mis-matched.

Himka_ansh

I want to report an issue in which The B29 heavy bomber is brought to fight against high rating fighter jets with high climb rate. It's like throwing a rabbit infront of fox. Since i used B29, not even in a single battle i had been satisfied with it because i get destroyed by one or the other at the starting of the battle as i dont see how fast they approach me and shoot me down. I had lost like 150k eagles in no time just 4 days than what i can earn. I end up losing more than earning with this B29... even B17G is better than this i feel because in it i can at least reach a good height before the fighters can even reach me in 70% cases. 

Please bring an update in which this issue is restored. According to me in this battle with B29 with rating 7.0, no more jet fighter than battle rating 7 must be allowed to go against it... especially the ones that have rockets with them. Recently i had been shot down within 30 seconds of battle with a G91 missiles... its really impossible to fight against such jets of rating 7 above ( this one was 8.3).

download (3).png

As you are playing arcade, it is your own choice to spawn this thing or not. If you want to fly it as top tier, then only spawn it when you are top tier. And perhaps you want to spawn a jet first and help to clear high air before you spawn the heavy bomber?

But there is your problem:

- you bring no fighters at all. So you have no intention to establish air superiority. Others(TM) shall do that.

- your lineup is poorly chosen, it is not even downtiered one step because your other planes are much inferior. Hence you even forfeit the option to fly at 6.7.

- you didn't even expert the B-29. Hard to believe.

- you raced down the tree without really learning how the game works. You are a level 14 trying to fly a B-29 vs jets. Good luck but don't blame the plane if it doesn't work.

Edited by Dodo_Dud
  • Haha 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal