F-4F, AIM-9L

N1thecaptain

31 minutes ago, Holouu said:

Normal Kurnass at 11.0 is getting Python 3s, F-4F still can't get 9Ls tho.

I guess F-4F players are shrimply better than all other F-4 players combined, so Gaijin is nerfing us.

wait its 11.0? i thought it was 11.7

medal

1 minute ago, Faster_Boiiiii said:

wait its 11.0? i thought it was 11.7

Kurnass 2000 got Python 3 but lost AIM-7F. Current dev server BR is 11.3.

Regular Kurnass has only AIM-9G and AIM-7E-2 at 11.0.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, Holouu said:

The regular one is getting them. Interfleet confirmed that.

image.png

I think InterFleet might just be confused, I would be surprised if they did this. It makes the Kurnass 11.7 material.

medal medal medal medal medal

• Technical Moderator
4 hours ago, Dontkev@psn said:

@Abrams_X

Is it also possible to report/suggest the Engine dust? Since its realy ("CLEAN") for the Phantoms?

If you have appropriate source materials, it is always welcome to submit a report/suggestion.

2 hours ago, Abrams_X said:

If you have appropriate source materials, it is always welcome to submit a report/suggestion.

Let me guess, Videos arent counting as reliable sources or?

Edited by Dontkev@psn

@Smin1080p With F-4E Kurnass (the normal one that's at 11.0) getting Python 3's, I don't really think there are any excuses left to give as to why F-4F can't have AIM-9Ls, especially since Kurnass also has radar missiles, are there? 

At this point in time, 9Ls aren't even the godly missile they were a year ago where they'd be able to ignore flares outright, at this point they're only an all-aspect version of AIM-9Js (yes, they're still more manouverable, but the point is that they are easy to flare), meaning the balance problem shouldn't exist anymore, especially with proliferation of flares at 10.7 and around (with some exceptions).

Not only would this make F-4F mostly historical, it would also shut us up, and actually make F-4F a jet that is worth using. And with no BR changes announced for Kurnass (with Python 3s being straight up better than AIM-9Ls), it should be fine to provide F-4F with its actual IR missiles with it staying 10.7

Cheers.

Edited by Holouu
medal medal

40 minutes ago, Holouu said:

@Smin1080p With F-4E Kurnass (the normal one that's at 11.0) getting Python 3's, I don't really think there are any excuses left to give as to why F-4F can't have AIM-9Ls, especially since Kurnass also has radar missiles, are there? 

At this point in time, 9Ls aren't even the godly missile they were a year ago where they'd be able to ignore flares outright, at this point they're only an all-aspect version of AIM-9Js (yes, they're still more manouverable, but the point is that they are easy to flare), meaning the balance problem shouldn't exist anymore, especially with proliferation of flares at 10.7 and around (with some exceptions).

Not only would this make F-4F mostly historical, it would also shut us up, and actually make F-4F a jet that is worth using. And with no BR changes announced for Kurnass (with Python 3s being straight up better than AIM-9Ls), it should be fine to provide F-4F with its actual IR missiles with it staying 10.7

Cheers.

The standard F-4E will not be receiving Python 3. 

Only the F-4 Kurnass 2000.

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Holouu said:

I don't really think there are any excuses left to give as to why F-4F can't have AIM-9Ls

(Wont get it, since we are out of Aim-9Ls on the Servers) xDD 

• Technical Moderator
1 hour ago, Dontkev@psn said:

Let me guess, Videos arent counting as reliable sources or?

If their sources are clear, (for example, who recorded the video, at where, when, etc.) you can give it a try.

5 hours ago, Holouu said:

Normal Kurnass at 11.0 is getting Python 3s, F-4F still can't get 9Ls tho.

I guess F-4F players are shrimply better than all other F-4 players combined, so Gaijin is nerfing us.

It's funny watching anti-Germany players want the F-4F to go to 11.3 when it's far better at 10.7.

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

36 minutes ago, Abrams_X said:

If their sources are clear, (for example, who recorded the video, at where, when, etc.) you can give it a try.

For example Videos from the Bundeswehr 11 Years Ago (Timestamp xy)?

1 hour ago, CodyBlues said:

Yeah, I’m guessing it will come in the same patch as the F-18(or maybe the next after that)

I don't think we'll be getting anything new for america in terms of top tier fighter jets in the near future. I also highly doubt Hornet would come before the Eagle.

1 minute ago, Texas_Engineer_Mike said:

I don't think we'll be getting anything new for america in terms of top tier fighter jets in the near future. I also highly doubt Hornet would come before the Eagle.

Its a toss up personally, a lot of nations used the F-18 as well, so its possible 

medal