Commanders Unpaid

I didn't see it but perhaps somewhere this has been mentioned. I would point out this is my first experience of WWM and I enjoyed it very much and appreciated learning from those more experienced. However I think it's extremely unfair that those actually running the games whilst busy on the map moving units and commanding the battle end up receiving nothing for their efforts. They could join a battle but then they aren't commanding it and lots of action (elsewhere) can happen whilst they are in a battle. For example, additional units can and will become available, but they aren't there to move them, and could well cost them a win. I know and saw that sometimes command was shared with two or even three people, but the fact remains if you Command the battle, you win nothing unlike those in battle. Command happens to require a lot of work and planning, so perhaps some sort of basic reward in SL or even a small amount of GE could be considered.

• Upvote 1

Completely agree, winners pool should be split between 200k SL in my opinion, which isn't much for 2 hours work, and losers 100k, as well as 35kRP and 15k RP for the trees played, these pools could be split between the amount of movement made %

• Upvote 1
medal

As An Avid Map Commander Myself Seeing 0 SL Every Single Operation - I Do Agree That As Of Current - Map Control And Command Is 70% Of An Operation - Winning Battles Is Important, But Map Command Is Crucial.

Getting A Paycheck For Leading A Victory To An Operation To The Players Joining These Battles Or Just In General To Your Own Clan Would Be Greatly Appreciated To Be Shared The Rewards Of Victory Even Though I Don't Really Play For Economics Or Rewards, I'm Just Here To Have A Good Time, Offering My Clan Members Stacked Odds To Make Their Battles Easier And Enjoyable While Also Delivering A Strategic Victory.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 3 weeks later...