I purchased a DLC from steam, and it went to my steam War Thunder account, instead of gaijin, even though I never have made a steam account and didn't even have a chance to link one

tepa_guner

As said,I was never prompted or even given an opportunity to link steam account to my main that is gaijin, and now when I purchased the Leopard pack on sale it went to my non-existent steam war thunder account that is lvl 0. I know steam can't offer a refund, but I tried contacting Gaijin, and was wondering if i have any chance at all. If everything else fails, might just chrageback on paypal and risk bans on my steam and gaijin accounts :/

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, tepa_guner said:

As said,I was never prompted or even given an opportunity to link steam account to my main that is gaijin, and now when I purchased the Leopard pack on sale it went to my non-existent steam war thunder account that is lvl 0. I know steam can't offer a refund, but I tried contacting Gaijin, and was wondering if i have any chance at all. If everything else fails, might just chrageback on paypal and risk bans on my steam and gaijin accounts :/

Please submit a request to support and wait when they sort it out.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...