[Squadron battle] Is there a set lower limit for vehicles?

DragonTanaka_

hi, I was playing squadron battles(BR:~11.7 match) last weekend, then my teammates tried standby on F-16 and LVT, but couldn't.
he said "something wrong with my ground vehicle, game says 'Ground vehicles are below the lower limit of the battle rate' ".

that's never happened before last season. is there rule or something updated?

medal medal medal medal

9 hours ago, DragonTanaka_ said:

hi, I was playing squadron battles(BR:~11.7 match) last weekend, then my teammates tried standby on F-16 and LVT, but couldn't.
he said "something wrong with my ground vehicle, game says 'Ground vehicles are below the lower limit of the battle rate' ".

that's never happened before last season. is there rule or something updated?

You have to have a ground vehicle that is comparable to the battle rating that you are playing in. 
Even those that are just flying, also have to have a ground vehicle, when in that BR. 

• Like 1
medal medal medal

4 hours ago, KnightsCross20@psn said:

You have to have a ground vehicle that is comparable to the battle rating that you are playing in. 
Even those that are just flying, also have to have a ground vehicle, when in that BR. 

Can take any tank to the BR there, except reserve. LVT is reserve,anything that have BR works.

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal