Customization: 1st AD Old Ironsides

NeroBellumDCLXVI

So, we got decals for Hells on Wheels and Spearhead how about getting us one for the 1st AD Old Ironsides? I served before 1st AD came back to the states when they were in Germany and kinda think it's an insult not to include their decal/patch in the customization! Who else thinks so let me know! And how about giving us more slots for camo?

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
medal

Someone marked confused, why? It's a simple discussion, 1st Armored Division should have a decal too, "Old Ironsides". 2nd AD "Hell on Wheels" has one and the 3rd AD "Spearhead" has theirs. Nothing to be confused about, Gaijin needs to add the "Old Ironsides" decal for tanks.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
medal

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NeroBellumDCLXVI said:

I looked it's not there so where did you see the 1st AD decal? There's only two, Hell on Wheels and Spearhead.

Taken today at 00:10 (GMT+1) - 19/05/2023:
image.png

so there i see : 1st AD + 2nd AD + 3rd AD + AD symbols without any markings on it. (they weren't in Battle pass)

there is also the 33rd & 66th Armored Regiment // 13th cavalry regiment // 747th & 161st Tank Battalion // 2nd Battalion of 63rd AD // "Red Devils" emblems into the same categorized Decal Section.
( and i surely missed some of those from Battle pass)
and squad Marking which were used on M1 Abrams somewhere in the Desert. 

Edited by Cpt_Bel_V
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Stona_WT changed the title to Customization: 1st AD Old Ironsides

Yea, I pulled up the customization and a lot of those decals aren't in my selection? 758, 1st AD, the USMC with Palm Tree, and the American flag: were these part of a previous battle pass, because those aren't listed in my list. And the green background one with the star none of those is available in my list.

Edited by NeroBellumDCLXVI
Added more
medal

1 hour ago, NeroBellumDCLXVI said:

Yea, I pulled up the customization and a lot of those decals aren't in my selection? 758, 1st AD, the USMC with Palm Tree, and the American flag: were these part of a previous battle pass, because those aren't listed in my list. And the green background one with the star none of those is available in my list.

Yet, i proved you that they exists. ^^"

https://warthunder.com/en/news/2749--en

The 1st AD Decal was an event Decals, from Winter 2014.

Edited by Cpt_Bel_V
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Cannot confirm if it still works, but as the 1st AD decal used to be tied to ownership of the premium M2A4, it  might  still be obtainable via content creator referral link that gives it as free starter premium.

Check the linked Excel-sheet in the following thread and pick a CC link that has a registration link bonus, pick M2A4 as bonus and input your current account login instead of creating a new one.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal