[Battle Pass] Meet Her Majesty's Hussar, the 11th season of Battle Pass

OrsonES

On 05/06/2023 at 17:16, Gruminator said:

Dont be sorry dude.

It's not your doing, but Gaijins continuous tries to make the BP harder and more annoying

The more modes you're willing to play, and the more vehicles you've unlocked, the easier the BP gets. Some challenges you actually need to play naval (which personally I like, gets more people into playing naval), some others are restricted to only a handful of vehicles.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

21 minutes ago, Thodin said:

Whats the best way to do the unguided rocket challenge in Naval? For GRB I suppose I'd do it in any heli.

Using Tiny Tim makes this task much easier. I used F6F-5N

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, Alpine_Lynx said:

Using Tiny Tim makes this task much easier. I used F6F-5N

Well I've got US planes and ships quite well skilled. Any arcade target indicator for Tiny Tims? I always considered it hard to aim in RB...

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, SzymonFca said:

I think rus 3.3 pe3bis and il2 is good option, yesterday i killed 2 torpedo boats by rockets

Best would be to use ship based rockets, so you're no depending on air spawns. Anyone tried whether ASW missiles / rockets work? Like the RBU ones on russian / East German ships....or the Bofors rocket on those German frigates?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Thodin said:

Whats the best way to do the unguided rocket challenge in Naval? For GRB I suppose I'd do it in any heli.

I'm on it using Mosquito FB Mk VI with 4 Uncle Tom in naval AB, the reload on attackers is quite better than on fighters and with 4 of these I even managed to get a destroyer.

For tanks I'm not sure yet whether to suffer through GRB or try in AB games, which is what I usually play.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

18 hours ago, Thodin said:

Best would be to use ship based rockets, so you're no depending on air spawns. Anyone tried whether ASW missiles / rockets work? Like the RBU ones on russian / East German ships....or the Bofors rocket on those German frigates?

Intense Excitement : Destroy a specified number of ground and naval player vehicles each while using unguided  aircraft rockets .

Have a good day.

medal

4 hours ago, view7 said:

Intense Excitement : Destroy a specified number of ground and naval player vehicles each while using unguided  aircraft rockets .

Have a good day.

Meh, also noticed this. 

On 07/06/2023 at 23:58, DerLachendeMann said:

The more modes you're willing to play, and the more vehicles you've unlocked, the easier the BP gets. Some challenges you actually need to play naval (which personally I like, gets more people into playing naval), some others are restricted to only a handful of vehicles.

its not about willing to play, it's a question about interest and it sucks monkey balls Gaijin tries to force people to play something they have no interest in. 

The way they try to make this game feel like a job is absolutly horrendous. 

medal

1 hour ago, Gruminator said:

The way they try to make this game feel like a job is absolutly horrendous. 

Job is usually 40 hours a week for inadequate pay and you have to do things that normally you wouldn't, but most people keep working.. Somehow it also works for BP. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Only just noticed but did they seriously just use the P-51C as a battle pass vehicle for the second time? When it's already a tier 3 tech tree prop and premium in the Japanese tree? It's like the sherman all over again.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, _azi_ said:

Job is usually 40 hours a week for inadequate pay and you have to do things that normally you wouldn't, but most people keep working.. Somehow it also works for BP. 

i just dont do the tasks i dont want to. 

and if they continue to make it more annoying ill stop buing the BP all together. 

medal

13 hours ago, Ub3rshadow said:

Only just noticed but did they seriously just use the P-51C as a battle pass vehicle for the second time? When it's already a tier 3 tech tree prop and premium in the Japanese tree? It's like the sherman all over again.

They also added the second Centurion as top reward.

• Sad 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, Gruminator said:

and if they continue to make it more annoying ill stop buing the BP all together. 

You are in their sweet spot: annoyed enough not to do some tasks so you do not gt the free BP ticket, but not enough to stop paying.

It is still a problem though, that their monetization scheme requires paying players to be annoyed enough instead of happy/content/exited.

Edited by _azi_
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

13 hours ago, Gruminator said:

I stopped buying BP a while ago, I just keep the vehicles and use the coupons for a free BP over & over. Up to now I managed to get all the challenges every time, doing dailies and special task every day, when login bonus is at 5 points I stop doing special tasks, usually I get over lvl 160.

The Intense Excitement naval task does not count bots when you get rocket kills. This makes it difficult as half the teams are naval bots and you have to be lucky that what you kill is an actual player. I believe The Bug Game Hunt task counted torpedo kills on bot players. 

As the rocket kills on bots is not counted it makes it very difficult to complete the task. Is this how it was meant to be?

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, AAK97 said:

The Intense Excitement naval task does not count bots when you get rocket kills. This makes it difficult as half the teams are naval bots and you have to be lucky that what you kill is an actual player. I believe The Bug Game Hunt task counted torpedo kills on bot players. 

As the rocket kills on bots is not counted it makes it very difficult to complete the task. Is this how it was meant to be?

In AB you can actually see if it's a bot or a player...

2 hours ago, DerLachendeMann said:

In AB you can actually see if it's a bot or a player...

Thank you so much dude. After you said this I went ahead and tried playing arcade naval battles and I got it done within a couple of hours. I also noticed that I never saw any bots in arcade naval teams. it also seemed much more easier to get rocket kills and much more fun to play naval arcade than naval realistic. 

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal

On 10/06/2023 at 10:32, _azi_ said:

You are in their sweet spot: annoyed enough not to do some tasks so you do not gt the free BP ticket, but not enough to stop paying.

It is still a problem though, that their monetization scheme requires paying players to be annoyed enough instead of happy/content/exited.

that's my major problem with Gaijin.

They ALLWAYS choose the a stick instead of a carrot.

I wish they would try and encourage people to spend money because they had so much fun instead of being frustrated. 

medal

8 hours ago, AAK97 said:

I believe The Bug Game Hunt task counted torpedo kills on bot players. 

No, Gaijinbots don't count there either.

The boat one is slightly easier in RB cause you can always check the player name with an "attack my target" command from a boat on approach. You can't do that from a plane.

Anyone not doing the rockets in AB is really just being inefficient for no reason.

17 hours ago, Bruce_R1 said:

No, Gaijinbots don't count there either.

The boat one is slightly easier in RB cause you can always check the player name with an "attack my target" command from a boat on approach. You can't do that from a plane.

Anyone not doing the rockets in AB is really just being inefficient for no reason.

I'm not doing this challenge at all, i find it ridiculous, I'm getting my points with the special tasks . And I change this tasks quite often, until I get a task which makes sense for me.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal