German Mig-29 (9-12) Camouflages

Whiskey7684

Hi,

I'm a average war thunder enjoyer generally I dont spend much time in the forums but something is bothering me lately. I have grinded to play german mig29 and its really good and fun aircraft to play with but

it has (in my opinion) a really bad camouflage and I really want to change it but there is just one option and it is considerably worse than the default one. And yes I tried the use a custom camouflage from the forums but they are not that detailed and stands out bad. I really wish Gaijin considers to update the choices of camouflage for the german mig 29.

Here are few of my suggestions.

German-MiG-29-with-Swiss-Mirage-III.jpg

Mikoyan-Gurevich_MiG-29_Fulcrum,_Germany_-_Air_Force_JP6713741.jpg

071220_mig07.jpg

q8m1z61rf5s61.jpg

Stona_WT (Posted )

Thread moved to proper section
  • Upvote 1

Well, the Luftwaffe MiGs were modernized, making them 29Gs, so I would first like to see that version in the game. On the third photo is a modernized Slovak MiG-29AS; something tells me we won't see that one soon. Maybe as an event vehicle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26/04/2023 at 02:39, petwe_romcak said:

Well, the Luftwaffe MiGs were modernized, making them 29Gs, so I would first like to see that version in the game. On the third photo is a modernized Slovak MiG-29AS; something tells me we won't see that one soon. Maybe as an event vehicle.

It would be a worthless addition. 

They were modernised in the sense of converting the cockpit to English, GPS and IFF systems were installed/upgraded. No major airframe or weaponry were modified or added. 

medal medal

• 2 weeks later...