Jump to content

Struggling in Ground RB due to seal clubbers and others


Flaky_9999
 Share

and hello there guys 

 

recently i have been showing interest in Tank RB since it does show a lot of promise and potential of Growing up and able not to buy a tank and gather experince from playing it but also able to basiclly feel that grinding the other tanks does not feel that difficult 

 

but instead of making that Gamemode freindly towards new players and the underperfoming players by being a forgiving gamemode instead it's infected by the Seal clubbers which can kill you from unexpected angles making your experince about tanks ruined and forces you to give up the grind for tanks and looking away from it to look for a better gamemode  and not only Seal clubbers 

 

but also the spawn campers who are just sitting at the nearest spawn sun baiting while killing the first enemy they see just left the spawn making a lot of players forced to look somewhere else 

 

oh did i forget about spawn pushers too leaving absoulutely no chance Ever to exist on the spawn at all and even when spawning if you move a single Tank Sprocket is a death sentence  

 

 

 

Now i want to address these issues like a true gentlemen to fix it 

 

 

Alright So for starters pretty much nothing other than these 

 

 

 

1.giving at least for weak players and new players a chance to breath

 

 

2. ah spawn campers well.... i wish to see them blow up as soon as they are near the spawn same for spawn pushers 

 

you know what's like if you cross the map boarder ?

 

That was supposed to scare these Bugs off (aka spawn campers , spawn pushers , and seal clubbers)

 

 

well thank you for reading my article Gentlemen and i hope to understand that camping/seal clubbing new players is a bad move i am trusting this community and i know there are some good people that can understand that 

Thank you for Stopping By 

 

i hope that i did my best to explain there 

 

 

cough cough ** English is hard ** cough cough

medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't Want to see the Game community falling apart from the new comers that are joining the game for thier first time

 

please Do not make this game an absoulute hell for either new players or Not

 

This game is showing a lot of promise and Still Going 

 

so Please DO NOT RUIN IT 

 

CAN YOU DO THAT ?

Edit i mean Falling apart from other players that ruin the experince of new players and others

 

correction 

medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must say that I am guilty of this too, but I don't play the vehicles I'm best with, for example, I'll usually play the Pz IIs over the Pz. 35-38 series, because I suck with auto cannons in general.

 

I do agree that seal clubbing is a problem, and my friends, who are day 1, don't play because of sealclubbing.

medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, xxIRONHEAD787xx@live said:

I must say that I am guilty of this too, but I don't play the vehicles I'm best with, for example, I'll usually play the Pz IIs over the Pz. 35-38 series, because I suck with auto cannons in general.

 

I do agree that seal clubbing is a problem, and my friends, who are day 1, don't play because of sealclubbing.

THE main problem is that it does not even give you a chance to be able to make your way to at least a cold war tanks even far from it 

 

I  barely had any early MBT's for that reason and the helicopters that i have is useless

medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ManOfHarlech said:

Sealclubbing is intentional farming of new players...

Am I a sealclubber when I just enjoy WWII vehicles and don't give a flying duck about post-WWII stuff??? How can I avoid being matched with newbies??? :)

No, I assume the OP is talking about Marshalls going to tier 1 to murder new players.

medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, xxIRONHEAD787xx@live said:

No, I assume the OP is talking about Marshalls going to tier 1 to murder new players.

What's wrong with increasing the learning curve for new players?

OP should stop being so sensitive

 

 

 

tastes_like_ASS_sm.jpg

Edited by tubesteak69
pic too big

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well... the thing is, low tier RB is basicly high tier domain. That's the recreational zone of LV100 players. I think beginners should avoid RB Ground lower than Tier III or simply stick to AB till they got competitive.

It's not about sealclubbing. Low tier is simply the most fun you can have in this game. It's basilcly a totally different game than high or even mid tier and shouldn't be reduced to an "entry zone" for (lol... nice censorship, forum) "beginners".

Beginners even skip a lot of low tier through their bot-phase and quickly progress towards mid tier without touching low tier ever again. Or even skip low tier entirely through premiums. 

So it's totally normal that you have a high amount of veterans at lower BRs.

 

Since the OP is an air veteran, he probably skipped the whole ground bot phase and got directly into the pvp crucible with stock BR1.0 tanks.

 

@Striker_Oops

What nation are you even playing? Hope it isn't france, because that one is pure pain...

Edited by KillstealBot1000
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Striker_Ooops said:

the nation that i struggle mostly with is USA

 

and no i gave up on france

 

Yeah, France Tier 1 is borderline masochism. Germany is quite OP at low tier, because every second vehicle has the extremly powerful 20mm autocannon.

Edited by KillstealBot1000
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 02/05/2023 at 05:09, Striker_Ooops said:

the nation that i struggle mostly with is USA

 

and no i gave up on france

 

Curious...you have 24k games...what would be a Seal Clubber? A guy with more games? I doubt there are so many of them in your matches...and i cannot envisage a scenario where someone that kills a 24k games "vet" is a Seal Clubber...

 

BTW...I am BAD at RB and i play something else that is more fun to me...i just call the guys that kill me from far away Better Players...i am guessing i MIGHT learn it if i insisted...i OPTED to play something else, as the concept of LEARNING CURVE is not strange to me...

(TBH...i sometimes also blame the console graphic settings and ULQ...but even so i dont really see me as a "Seal")

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, GhostSoph@psn said:

Curious...you have 24k games...what would be a Seal Clubber? A guy with more games? I doubt there are so many of them in your matches...and i cannot envisage a scenario where someone that kills a 24k games "vet" is a Seal Clubber...

 

BTW...I am BAD at RB and i play something else that is more fun to me...i just call the guys that kill me from far away Better Players...i am guessing i MIGHT learn it if i insisted...i OPTED to play something else, as the concept of LEARNING CURVE is not strange to me...

(TBH...i sometimes also blame the console graphic settings and ULQ...but even so i dont really see me as a "Seal")

A seal clubber is someone who uses low tier vehicles against new players to have an advantage. I've had a few friends delete WT entirely because we go up against a squad of Sd.Kfz.234/1 (Or whatever the one with the autocannon is) all members of said squad are rank 100.

 

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, xxIRONHEAD787xx@live said:

A seal clubber is someone who uses low tier vehicles against new players to have an advantage.

Guys...you have almost 6k battles...OP had 24k...You remind me of this book (title):

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/1105431

 

I have 7k+ battles and i still only make 1:1 kill ratios...level 100 DOES NOT make you a good player and there is no rule against playing in lower BRs. In fact, i have lots of fun playing medium/lower BRs when my top vehicles are repairing (and in lower BRs repairs are much faster)...or when i feel like it...and i am not a seal clubber, but not for lack of trying :)

I do admit my kill ratio improves in lower BRs, and in some cases there is a huge skill difference between some players...i see guys with 10+ kills on some games...more visible in RB. But this is relatively rare and far from being an HUGE issue...and i would bet that both of you are getting killed mostly by players with less games played (which does not necessarily mean less skill).

It is part of the game, and as long as both teams are reasonably even it is actually "realistic" as armies are usually made of soldiers of varied skills...and some kills are eaiser than others...making hard kills more fun and valuable, actually.

 

9 hours ago, Striker_Ooops said:

graphics is not going to make me improve either man

Graphics can make you improve in RB. Simply put...you can visibly increase your spotting range with "correct" graphic settings...if someone can see an enemy without being seen he has a big advantage in RB. If i play AB that advantage disappears. In AB only guys with bad machines use ULQ...in RB they use it a lot more...i wonder why...

AGAIN...i could gain experience and improve in RB...i just decided NOT to, as i have alternatives that are more FUN to me...

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GhostSoph@psn said:

Guys...you have almost 6k battles...OP had 24k...You remind me of this book (title):

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/1105431

 

I have 7k+ battles and i still only make 1:1 kill ratios...level 100 DOES NOT make you a good player and there is no rule against playing in lower BRs. In fact, i have lots of fun playing medium/lower BRs when my top vehicles are repairing (and in lower BRs repairs are much faster)...or when i feel like it...and i am not a seal clubber, but not for lack of trying :)

I do admit my kill ratio improves in lower BRs, and in some cases there is a huge skill difference between some players...i see guys with 10+ kills on some games...more visible in RB. But this is relatively rare and far from being an HUGE issue...and i would bet that both of you are getting killed mostly by players with less games played (which does not necessarily mean less skill).

It is part of the game, and as long as both teams are reasonably even it is actually "realistic" as armies are usually made of soldiers of varied skills...and some kills are eaiser than others...making hard kills more fun and valuable, actually.

 

Graphics can make you improve in RB. Simply put...you can visibly increase your spotting range with "correct" graphic settings...if someone can see an enemy without being seen he has a big advantage in RB. If i play AB that advantage disappears. In AB only guys with bad machines use ULQ...in RB they use it a lot more...i wonder why...

AGAIN...i could gain experience and improve in RB...i just decided NOT to, as i have alternatives that are more FUN to me...

Indeed.

medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game is nicer now to new comers then it was.  Before they changed the economics if you died early in a game you were out and so you might start game after game getting booted early and getting little to no game time :lol2:  Now at least you always get a respawn and hopefully don't repeat the mistake you just made.    

Map knowledge is huge so the more you understand a map the better chance  you'll have AND some maps are better then other and favor different tanks.

 

Don't give up.   It gets better...

medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, __RACERX__ said:

Before they changed the economics if you died early in a game you were out

Which was a bad decision in my opinion - as this worsens the problem with ODL´s. Every ODL hurt twice or trice as much as back in the day (missing potential vehicles on the team), especially those beginners which buy 1 premium (hightier)tank and run it as a 1 tank lineup.

 

On 02/05/2023 at 06:09, Striker_Ooops said:

the nation that i struggle mostly with is USA

Which BR range (1.0-2.3)?

 

Because i dont see a problem that players with more experience enjoy BR 3.7-5.3 (Rank III + IV is also great for tasks/events) as its the sweetspot for WW2 vehicles and a lot of people (including me) are especially enjoying that.

 

On 01/05/2023 at 09:35, Striker_Ooops said:

1.giving at least for weak players and new players a chance to breath

In general players should join a squadron and play together with more experienced players - WT is overwhelming for a beginner. I cannot think of a new way to "shelter" them - if you give them 500 battles against bots the suffering will just start later, as they wont have learned anything.

 

On 01/05/2023 at 09:35, Striker_Ooops said:

2. ah spawn campers well.... i wish to see them blow up as soon as they are near the spawn same for spawn pushers 

 

you know what's like if you cross the map boarder ?

Wouldnt that bad of a idea - but if every teammember is hideing in that area, a ticketbleed should start to prevent people to artificially lengthen the battle. At the same time spawnprotection should be canceled after fixed 3 seconds after a human interaction with the vehicle to rule out any inconsistency.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 03/05/2023 at 09:38, xxIRONHEAD787xx@live said:

A seal clubber is someone who uses low tier vehicles against new players to have an advantage. I've had a few friends delete WT entirely because we go up against a squad of Sd.Kfz.234/1 (Or whatever the one with the autocannon is) all members of said squad are rank 100.

 

lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My 2ct.

 

I’m pretty new and not even a good player,….. I don’t share this experience of ‘seal clubbers’. Sure sometime you loose multiple games, but so be it. I still enjoy the game and especially when I’ve multiple kills.

Also regarding the lvl of players,…. not sure, but as I experience it, I don’t see it as a skill level. It for sure will helps to gain experience, but I came across lvl100 players and they weren’t that good either. 

 

In the end, it is what is is. Enjoy it or move on to something else that gives you enjoyment.

Edited by Bidle@live

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 04/05/2023 at 19:49, __RACERX__ said:

Map knowledge is huge so the more you understand a map the better chance  you'll have AND some maps are better then other and favor different tanks.

 

Don't give up.   It gets better...

the problem is that i Gave up and tried hard to at least know what i should do 

 

now any map that i am in that all i can do is to guess 

 

there is just a videos on YT for each map ik that and i followed it and it does not seem to apply to me at all 

 

because i get even destroyed the moment i spot the enemy and about to fire

medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 04/05/2023 at 20:13, Noir89 said:

Which BR range (1.0-2.3)?

 

Because i dont see a problem that players with more experience enjoy BR 3.7-5.3 (Rank III + IV is also great for tasks/events) as its the sweetspot for WW2 vehicles and a lot of people (including me) are especially enjoying that.

tbh they are pretty terrible even for a jumbo that is supposed to deflect the Tiger I's and Panther's shot at the front 

 

but that's no longer the case since it will still slice through the hull like butter

 

and that Ground tree was a massive mistake from me

oh did i forget about how hard that the profile of the american tanks is difficult to hide ?

medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Striker_Ooops said:

oh did i forget about how hard that the profile of the american tanks is difficult to hide ?

That's what you get if you think putting a radial engine into a tank is a good idea.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...