About Long Range Maps

Alexander_556

Hi everyone, I'm a new player at level 7. I found that I can hardly achieve a win in those long range maps with very flat terrian. It seems to be really hard to hide myself from enemy attacks. Any general tips about what to do in this type of maps?

On 01/05/2023 at 08:41, Alexander_556 said:

Hi everyone, I'm a new player at level 7. I found that I can hardly achieve a win in those long range maps with very flat terrian. It seems to be really hard to hide myself from enemy attacks. Any general tips about what to do in this type of maps?

Stay on a good spot and avoid crossing wide areas...someone is ALWAYS looking.

Learn how to hit at a distance...in arcade i use the range indication and add something (50m,100m, 150m) until i get a hit...and fire at stopped targets only.

• 2 weeks later...

It's maps like these that I'll situationally bring some extra smoke shells, especially for Sherman tanks because of the pretty quick reload, as well as with other vehicles that have a fast reload. Make sure to unequip all but 2 or so when you go into your next match or your turret'll light up like a Roman Candle firework. Something like 5 to 10 shells depending on the distance that I feel like smoking up to allow myself/the team to cross into safely. I tend to shoot where the enemies are going to be or where their sightlines are, and NOT where I want to be. If you shoot smoke where you want to be, everyone will know you're in that little pile of smoke and MG you before ending you with a shell, or a plane may drop a bomb there. By having distance from the smoke, enemy machinegun rounds will fall short (thus better concealing your position) and enemy bombs will be wasted.

Hope that helps yah some. Cheers! :)

• Upvote 1
medal