What is a good sub tech tree for japan?

Japanese tech tree well is not the best and seems to lack a bit of vehicle compare to other nations so it best for them to have a sub tech tree 

Don't say korea. 

Maybe Singapore? Many Singaporean probably don't mind putting their nation in the japanese sub tech tree (i am singaporean)

Thailand? Idk but i am sure they don't mind being in the japanese tech tree since japan didn't do any horrible action to them in ww2

Edited by RSS_Defender
  • Confused 2

• RSS_Defender changed the title to What is a good sub tech tree for japan?

Generally speaking the problem with modern South East Asian nations as subtrees is that most have at least somewhat balanced relations between China and the West, both for security and economic reasons.

With the Thailand suggestion for example, sure they were one of the only voluntary allies of Japan during WW2, but in the modern day they're pretty split between Japan and China, and the fact that they bought Chinese weapons doesn't exactly help the case for it being added to Japan. Another one I thought of was Malaysia, as they are considered quite pro-Japan with strong bilateral relations and as they are involved in the South China Sea dispute, but they still have very strong economic ties to China. I never looked too closely at Singapore specifically, although their F-15E and SPYDER-SR would be great for lineups, but I think they also have quite strong bilateral ties to China. One other nation that would be nice vehicle-wise would be Myanmar, since they bought Pantsir (although no evidence it was delivered), but I never looked much into it because I thought it wouldn't be good to add it considering the current situation in Myanmar.

Edited by Epsilon160
  • Confused 1

On 15/05/2023 at 06:33, RSS_Defender said:

Well to be fair Singapore have strong economic ties to almost everyone especially in east asia. Plus all their vehicles are western 

Just because Singapore uses Leopard 2SGs and you as a Singaporean should understand (and I as a Malaysian born in Singapore and grew up in both countries understand) our ties are closer to China then it is to the West but we remain neutral for the sake of sovereignty.

Not to mention I'd hate to sound rude or maybe I'm a bit more traditional then you in how I was raised with some bad feeling towards imperial Japan not modern day Japan. Many Singaporeans I know particularly the Chinese and Malaysian Chinese whom I've talked to about this feel as if it'll be bringing up Sook Ching.

Maybe a few of you will be okay but there's still going to be a bigger shitshow from our people instead of an ASEAN or pure Commonwealth techtree that is all mainly copy and paste but hey. At least it's there for us to enjoy. If the Ang mohs don't like it then that's on them.

On 15/05/2023 at 03:07, Epsilon160 said:

Generally speaking the problem with modern South East Asian nations as subtrees is that most have at least somewhat balanced relations between China and the West, both for security and economic reasons.

With the Thailand suggestion for example, sure they were one of the only voluntary allies of Japan during WW2, but in the modern day they're pretty split between Japan and China, and the fact that they bought Chinese weapons doesn't exactly help the case for it being added to Japan. Another one I thought of was Malaysia, as they are considered quite pro-Japan with strong bilateral relations and as they are involved in the South China Sea dispute, but they still have very strong economic ties to China. I never looked too closely at Singapore specifically, although their F-15E and SPYDER-SR would be great for lineups, but I think they also have quite strong bilateral ties to China. One other nation that would be nice vehicle-wise would be Myanmar, since they bought Pantsir (although no evidence it was delivered), but I never looked much into it because I thought it wouldn't be good to add it considering the current situation in Myanmar.

For Malaysia. No. And WE ARE NOT PRO JAPAN. Malaysia is the same as Singapore as we are Inbetween Japan/West and China. Also add on Malaysia has a large Chinese population. Bodoh babi mak kau hijau

Tha MOD has allowed China to train in our waters but no military operations. Not to mention the MOD has made it clear that we aren't following either side.

Edited by MixedRandomness
  • Upvote 2
medal medal

Funny enough it is probably more realistic to add vehicles stationed in Japan from the U.S considering their ties with each other and such then adding a TT from any asian country without it being a issue because of what happened in WW2 or simply because they have no tech relationships at all. The line being called USFJ it's U.S forces that are stationed there to help defend Japan if any crisis broke out etc.

Someone did propose this idea in the forms and while I was against it, maybe it's the best solution since for the reasons I stated above finding a suitable sub tree for Japan is next to impossible. If there is a nation where they have strong ties to it's the U.S. the thread below shows what aircraft they could expect not sure what ground vehicles tho.

Edited by Fireraid233
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 20/05/2023 at 20:52, MixedRandomness said:

Just because Singapore uses Leopard 2SGs and you as a Singaporean should understand (and I as a Malaysian born in Singapore and grew up in both countries understand) our ties are closer to China then it is to the West but we remain neutral for the sake of sovereignty.

Not to mention I'd hate to sound rude or maybe I'm a bit more traditional then you in how I was raised with some bad feeling towards imperial Japan not modern day Japan. Many Singaporeans I know particularly the Chinese and Malaysian Chinese whom I've talked to about this feel as if it'll be bringing up Sook Ching.

Maybe a few of you will be okay but there's still going to be a bigger shitshow from our people instead of an ASEAN or pure Commonwealth techtree that is all mainly copy and paste but hey. At least it's there for us to enjoy. If the Ang mohs don't like it then that's on them.

For Malaysia. No. And WE ARE NOT PRO JAPAN. Malaysia is the same as Singapore as we are Inbetween Japan/West and China. Also add on Malaysia has a large Chinese population. Bodoh babi mak kau hijau

Tha MOD has allowed China to train in our waters but no military operations. Not to mention the MOD has made it clear that we aren't following either side.

I thought if Singaporean, malaysian and maybe even Indonesian vehicles to be added it would be good for the japanese tech tree since those 3 countries have good relation with japan and i always thought citizen of those countries like japan. I honestly never met any Singaporean that hate japan.

The thing is i doubt a commonwealth and a asean tech tree would be added to the game i don't think gaijin would add any independent tech tree any more because well people don't like it and a sub tech tree make more sense. (to boast the nation that lack military vehicles in war thunder) 

Also Singapore ties with china is not closer than the West. When your country military is made out of american fighters, german tanks, french frigates and much more western military equipment is quite clear that Singapore is siding with the West. The f35 purchase for singapore a clear sign that Singapore is a trustworthy "ally" to the usa.(also remember when china go anyhow steal Singapore terrex armoured vehicles yeah shouldn't trust them :/) 

Especially when china has been a bad neighbour to it's asean neighbours with it's south china sea conflict i think malaysia is probably siding with the West more than china.

I guess i couldn't never see a singaporean or malaysian sub tech tree? alamak 

Edited by RSS_Defender
  • Confused 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/05/2023 at 21:41, RSS_Defender said:

I thought if Singaporean, malaysian and maybe even Indonesian vehicles to be added it would be good for the japanese tech tree since those 3 countries have good relation with japan and i always thought citizen of those countries like japan. I honestly never met any Singaporean that hate japan.

The thing is i doubt a commonwealth and a asean tech tree would be added to the game i don't think gaijin would add any independent tech tree any more because well people don't like it and a sub tech tree make more sense. (to boast the nation that lack military vehicles in war thunder) 

Also Singapore ties with china is not closer than the West. When your country military is made out of american fighters, german tanks, french frigates and much more western military equipment is quite clear that Singapore is siding with the West. The f35 purchase for singapore a clear sign that Singapore is a trustworthy "ally" to the usa.(also remember when china go anyhow steal Singapore terrex armoured vehicles yeah shouldn't trust them :/) 

Especially when china has been a bad neighbour to it's asean neighbours with it's south china sea conflict i think malaysia is probably siding with the West more than china.

I guess i couldn't never see a singaporean or malaysian sub tech tree? alamak 

Buying Western equipment does not mean you side with the West. Singapore is closer to China in terms of political and remember Singapore has a lot of drills with China and Western countries. (Mainly China PLA) Oh and Singapore has zero ties to Taiwan and doesn't recognise or work with Taiwan to any capacity so there's that.

You know Saddam Iraq had mirages and other western military vehicles at a lesser extent to Soviet equipment? Look what the West did to Iraq.

Also. Better China then the US but this is Poltics. I'd rather work with a country wanting more business then a country wanting to use you as cannon fodder so sh*tty Americans can sleep in peace while others suffer (oh you do realise Singapore opposed to America wanting to create a NATO in South East Asia? And the PM went to talk to PM Xi for security concern to protect South East Asian waters from pirates and to protect trading lanes?)

And for your information as a fact for Malaysia. The MOD of Malaysia has allowed and sees no problem with PLAN ships training in our waters. Just no proper military operations.

Also for Japan? You really want a sh*t show and have no respect for our people huh? Sook Ching clearly means nothing to you.

Also have you heard of KD Kedah? It's a Chinese ship purchased from China. Sadly Malaysia as per usual can't look after their military equipment (PT-91 getting stuck on a highway before merdeka)

Malaysia is the same as Singapore and we go against America wanting to make us pro Western. Look into geopolitics first before saying something idiotic like "oh but we use western equipment" that we bought from PRIVATISE companies.

And also for your information. I don't hate Japan as you somewhat try to imply. I dislike the government but I don't hate Japanese people. I've been to Japan on holiday twice ffs and I'm 8.7 Japan ground, 12.0 Air and 5.7 Naval

• Upvote 1
medal medal

On 14/05/2023 at 11:35, RSS_Defender said:

Don't say korea.

South Korea for Japan

North Korea for China. 

Everthing is good. 

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

9 hours ago, Whisky_077 said:

South Korea for Japan

North Korea for China. 

Everthing is good. 

What’s next Israel and Iran or Poland and russia.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 01/06/2023 at 12:19, MixedRandomness said:

Buying Western equipment does not mean you side with the West. Singapore is closer to China in terms of political and remember Singapore has a lot of drills with China and Western countries. (Mainly China PLA) Oh and Singapore has zero ties to Taiwan and doesn't recognise or work with Taiwan to any capacity so there's that.

You know Saddam Iraq had mirages and other western military vehicles at a lesser extent to Soviet equipment? Look what the West did to Iraq.

Also. Better China then the US but this is Poltics. I'd rather work with a country wanting more business then a country wanting to use you as cannon fodder so sh*tty Americans can sleep in peace while others suffer (oh you do realise Singapore opposed to America wanting to create a NATO in South East Asia? And the PM went to talk to PM Xi for security concern to protect South East Asian waters from pirates and to protect trading lanes?)

And for your information as a fact for Malaysia. The MOD of Malaysia has allowed and sees no problem with PLAN ships training in our waters. Just no proper military operations.

Also for Japan? You really want a sh*t show and have no respect for our people huh? Sook Ching clearly means nothing to you.

Also have you heard of KD Kedah? It's a Chinese ship purchased from China. Sadly Malaysia as per usual can't look after their military equipment (PT-91 getting stuck on a highway before merdeka)

Malaysia is the same as Singapore and we go against America wanting to make us pro Western. Look into geopolitics first before saying something idiotic like "oh but we use western equipment" that we bought from PRIVATISE companies.

And also for your information. I don't hate Japan as you somewhat try to imply. I dislike the government but I don't hate Japanese people. I've been to Japan on holiday twice ffs and I'm 8.7 Japan ground, 12.0 Air and 5.7 Naval

Bro name me how many military drills we have with the west and name me how many military drills with china... 

Our training bases are literally in western countries (Brunei and Australia too) 

The reason Singapore doesn't want a south east asia nato is because they don't want tension to grow and this might pressure them to chose a side (which they don't want) 

Singapore had the f35 which really explain which side we are on already but we don't to admit for obvious reasons (the f35 is only sold for us most trusted ally or friend) 

Also it a god damn game is not like adding Singapore to japanese tech tree would disrespect tragic events. Tell how? 

I still think malaysia doesn't like china interfere with it sea borders but i do now think malaysia is probably under china infulnce but oh well 

As i say you the terrax incident should be a clear sign that which side the Singapore government "choose" between us or china

Pretty sure before the iraq war, iraq have definitely more Soviet military equipment than western ones. Here a list of the iraqi military equipment and compare the number of Soviet military equipment to western ones... 

Dassault Mirage F1EQ

Dassault-Breguet Super Étendard

de Havilland Canada DHC-1 Chipmunk

de Havilland DH.100 Vampire FB.52

de Havilland DH.112 Venom FB.50

Hawker Hunter F.6

Iljushin Il-28 Beagle

Ilyushin Il-76M Candid-B

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15bis Fagot

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-17F Fresco-C

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-17PF Fresco-D

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-19S Farmer-C

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21MF Fishbed-J

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21bis Fishbed-N

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-23BN Flogger-H

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-23MF Flogger-B

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-23MS Flogger-E

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25P Foxbat-A

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25RB Foxbat-B

Mikoyan MiG-29B Fulcrum-A

North American F-86F Sabre

Shenyang F-6A Farmer

Sukhoi Su-7B Fitter-A

Sukhoi Su-20 Fitter

Sukhoi Su-22UM-3K Fitter-G

Sukhoi Su-22M-4 Fitter-K

Sukhoi Su-24MK Fencer-D

Sukhoi Su-25K Frogfoot-A

Tupolev Tu-22K Blinder

Xian H-6D Badger

Yakovlev Yak-18 Max

Now that just the air force. The iraqi army military vehicles is also full of Soviet t 54,74 and bmp-2M... 

I can't believe you compare Singapore full deck out western military equipment to iraq like 1 western fighter jet... 

Do you see any nation that have a full western military equipment doesn't have any Soviet/russian or chinese military equipment is sided with an china or russia? I think not

Oh and also Singapore have US military presence here and china doesn't. 

Edited by RSS_Defender

On 09/06/2023 at 21:32, RSS_Defender said:

Bro name me how many military drills we have with the west and name me how many military drills with china... 

Our training bases are literally in western countries (Brunei and Australia too) 

The reason Singapore doesn't want a south east asia nato is because they don't want tension to grow and this might pressure them to chose a side (which they don't want) 

Singapore had the f35 which really explain which side we are on already but we don't to admit for obvious reasons (the f35 is only sold for us most trusted ally or friend) 

Also it a god damn game is not like adding Singapore to japanese tech tree would disrespect tragic events. Tell how? 

I still think malaysia doesn't like china interfere with it sea borders but i do now think malaysia is probably under china infulnce but oh well 

As i say you the terrax incident should be a clear sign that which side the Singapore government "choose" between us or china

Pretty sure before the iraq war, iraq have definitely more Soviet military equipment than western ones. Here a list of the iraqi military equipment and compare the number of Soviet military equipment to western ones... 

Dassault Mirage F1EQ

Dassault-Breguet Super Étendard

de Havilland Canada DHC-1 Chipmunk

de Havilland DH.100 Vampire FB.52

de Havilland DH.112 Venom FB.50

Hawker Hunter F.6

Iljushin Il-28 Beagle

Ilyushin Il-76M Candid-B

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15bis Fagot

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-17F Fresco-C

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-17PF Fresco-D

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-19S Farmer-C

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21MF Fishbed-J

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21bis Fishbed-N

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-23BN Flogger-H

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-23MF Flogger-B

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-23MS Flogger-E

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25P Foxbat-A

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25RB Foxbat-B

Mikoyan MiG-29B Fulcrum-A

North American F-86F Sabre

Shenyang F-6A Farmer

Sukhoi Su-7B Fitter-A

Sukhoi Su-20 Fitter

Sukhoi Su-22UM-3K Fitter-G

Sukhoi Su-22M-4 Fitter-K

Sukhoi Su-24MK Fencer-D

Sukhoi Su-25K Frogfoot-A

Tupolev Tu-22K Blinder

Xian H-6D Badger

Yakovlev Yak-18 Max

Now that just the air force. The iraqi army military vehicles is also full of Soviet t 54,74 and bmp-2M... 

I can't believe you compare Singapore full deck out western military equipment to iraq like 1 western fighter jet... 

Do you see any nation that have a full western military equipment doesn't have any Soviet/russian or chinese military equipment is sided with an china or russia? I think not

Oh and also Singapore have US military presence here and china doesn't. 

I remember saying one thing. "Iraq had mirages and other western military vehicles at a lesser extent to Soviet equipment" also you still fail to see other things Politically speaking outside of public opinion but you fail to see one thing.

Singapore has close relations to both China and America. The only difference is Singapore has had a closer relation to the US compared to China but Singapore is moving slowly towards China. Particularly the fact Singapore is signing more military pacts with China since 2019. Most recently one was signed in Shangri-la for both MOD's to have direct telephone lines for communication as an add on fact to the pact from 2019 (Enhanced Agreement on Defence Exchanges and Security Cooperation between Singapore and China)

Singapore getting an F-35 is for one in a way to try and remain neutral and because Singapore is an ally of the United States but just because Singapore gets an F-35 does not mean Singapore leans closely to the West. If Singapore leaned closely to the West Singapore would actively seek to support the ROC of which it doesn't, Zero to almost no military cooperation with the PROC and actively condemn China in which it doesn't. And it would explain why Hsien Loong expressed at the ASEAN conference against the whishes of the West of having a NATO equivalent because of outside the fact Singapore has multiple military agreements which interms are in definition pacts this region of the world enjoys cooperation of both China and the West except for the Philippines and multiple other nations enjoy working with both sides essentially.

Also the thinking of "have an F-35 shows which side we are on" is absorbed knowing the US. Same people to give precision anti air weapons to terrorist to use against the Soviets only for them to use the same said weapons on the US. The US gave Singapore F-35s because it's an ally but Singapore is also close to China. I never said Singapore is one side or the other. Singapore is on both sides (and aren't you aware Public opnions of China in Singapore. Singapore population prefers China over the US (64% in favour of China) and for Malaysia its the same but 60% in favour over the US)

Plus regarding "Also it a god damn game is not like adding Singapore to japanese tech tree would disrespect tragic events. Tell how? " Maybe you should ask the Koreans on that. Or maybe your family was never affected and or you yourself aren't Chinese. Putting Singapore a nation that struggled under Japan to a techtree dedicated to Japan is more or less insulting as it can be seen by "putting the people that have actively killed us above us". One of the Koreans probably worded it better then me but it's the same argument of why people are against Korea going under the Japanese techtree.

Also there's a US base in Malaysia but yet the Chinese PLAN is allowed to patrol around and inside Malaysian territorial waters but doesn't have any troops on Malaysian soil

medal medal

1 hour ago, MixedRandomness said:

I remember saying one thing. "Iraq had mirages and other western military vehicles at a lesser extent to Soviet equipment" also you still fail to see other things Politically speaking outside of public opinion but you fail to see one thing.

Singapore has close relations to both China and America. The only difference is Singapore has had a closer relation to the US compared to China but Singapore is moving slowly towards China. Particularly the fact Singapore is signing more military pacts with China since 2019. Most recently one was signed in Shangri-la for both MOD's to have direct telephone lines for communication as an add on fact to the pact from 2019 (Enhanced Agreement on Defence Exchanges and Security Cooperation between Singapore and China)

Singapore getting an F-35 is for one in a way to try and remain neutral and because Singapore is an ally of the United States but just because Singapore gets an F-35 does not mean Singapore leans closely to the West. If Singapore leaned closely to the West Singapore would actively seek to support the ROC of which it doesn't, Zero to almost no military cooperation with the PROC and actively condemn China in which it doesn't. And it would explain why Hsien Loong expressed at the ASEAN conference against the whishes of the West of having a NATO equivalent because of outside the fact Singapore has multiple military agreements which interms are in definition pacts this region of the world enjoys cooperation of both China and the West except for the Philippines and multiple other nations enjoy working with both sides essentially.

Also the thinking of "have an F-35 shows which side we are on" is absorbed knowing the US. Same people to give precision anti air weapons to terrorist to use against the Soviets only for them to use the same said weapons on the US. The US gave Singapore F-35s because it's an ally but Singapore is also close to China. I never said Singapore is one side or the other. Singapore is on both sides (and aren't you aware Public opnions of China in Singapore. Singapore population prefers China over the US (64% in favour of China) and for Malaysia its the same but 60% in favour over the US)

Plus regarding "Also it a god damn game is not like adding Singapore to japanese tech tree would disrespect tragic events. Tell how? " Maybe you should ask the Koreans on that. Or maybe your family was never affected and or you yourself aren't Chinese. Putting Singapore a nation that struggled under Japan to a techtree dedicated to Japan is more or less insulting as it can be seen by "putting the people that have actively killed us above us". One of the Koreans probably worded it better then me but it's the same argument of why people are against Korea going under the Japanese techtree.

Also there's a US base in Malaysia but yet the Chinese PLAN is allowed to patrol around and inside Malaysian territorial waters but doesn't have any troops on Malaysian soil

Before i start fun fact believe it or not i am singaporean chinese with prc blood, i have cousin's living in the prc and now. 

Iraq politically hate the us and the West overall because of reasons but Singapore doesn't not hate the West and actually loves them and embrace their culture (and also bringing in western talents here) 

Singapore is moving closer to china? Nope not really, only in business but not military sense. I think the Singapore government want more chinese companies to come to Singapore and do business in Singapore to make that sweet cash that why is trying to improve relation with china even more but is not moving away from the usa. Those military pacts you talking about those are not as close as the western military pacts. We still don't use our highly advanced military equipment like the f15 and all to train with china. Mostly we do counter terrorism rather than war games and all (most of the time) 

It quite well know that Singapore have a lot of ccp lovers but are mostly the boomer rather than the younger generation. The younger generation are more liberal and the ccp is definitely not liberal at all. The younger generation is going to be in charge of Singapore in the future and i could see they are going to have a shift to the usa even more (but still act neutral) 

The Singapore government is not that stupid on siding a country that want your neighbour territory (and stole your stuff) rather than a country that provides you high quality military equipment. (if i am not wrong if some country declare war on Singapore the US 7th fleet will come and help us but that what some Singaporeans said) 

Ok fine maybe my statement on it just a game is a bit too incorrect but Koreans have been slave for the japanese for like decades (and also the chinese too) but Singapore is only for like 3 years probably that why Singaporean don't hate the japanese. I remember lee kuan yew wanted to do business with the japanese but are worried of people being pissed for working with them so he quickly put up memorials and all then went back to business. Also from what i heard japanese and koreans relationship are improving so maybe sub tech tree for japan ? (i just something for japan because i want to grind their tech tree but they have like nothing other than some tanks?

I heard some people say Singapore should be in the chinese tech tree but they probably have enough military equipment for their own so is a probably no. (and young Singaporeans that hates the ccp will hate it and trust me there a lot of Singaporeans really hate the ccp and think once the ccp take over taiwan, Singapore will be next but i cant blame them tho) 

I think malaysia still have some beef with china but i think china has already "buy" malaysia with it money and it investment because malaysia need money for their people and all. China can "buy" third world countries and put them into their infulnce but first world countries nah. 

You can ask Singaporeans on ?reddit? on what their opinion on china and most of it is gonna be negative. 

1 hour ago, MixedRandomness said:

I think we went a bit too off topic

But anyways if i am not wrong someone make a Malaysian and Indonesian sub tech tree for japan so maybe those could work too. 

Sukhoi and russian tanks 

I̶t̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ b̶e̶ c̶o̶o̶l̶ i̶f̶ k̶o̶r̶e̶a̶ i̶s̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ j̶a̶p̶a̶n̶e̶s̶e̶ t̶e̶c̶h̶ t̶r̶e̶e̶ 

1 hour ago, RSS_Defender said:

Before i start fun fact believe it or not i am singaporean chinese with prc blood, i have cousin's living in the prc and now. 

Iraq politically hate the us and the West overall because of reasons but Singapore doesn't not hate the West and actually loves them and embrace their culture (and also bringing in western talents here) 

Singapore is moving closer to china? Nope not really, only in business but not military sense. I think the Singapore government want more chinese companies to come to Singapore and do business in Singapore to make that sweet cash that why is trying to improve relation with china even more but is not moving away from the usa. Those military pacts you talking about those are not as close as the western military pacts. We still don't use our highly advanced military equipment like the f15 and all to train with china. Mostly we do counter terrorism rather than war games and all (most of the time) 

It quite well know that Singapore have a lot of ccp lovers but are mostly the boomer rather than the younger generation. The younger generation are more liberal and the ccp is definitely not liberal at all. The younger generation is going to be in charge of Singapore in the future and i could see they are going to have a shift to the usa even more (but still act neutral) 

The Singapore government is not that stupid on siding a country that want your neighbour territory (and stole your stuff) rather than a country that provides you high quality military equipment. (if i am not wrong if some country declare war on Singapore the US 7th fleet will come and help us but that what some Singaporeans said) 

Ok fine maybe my statement on it just a game is a bit too incorrect but Koreans have been slave for the japanese for like decades (and also the chinese too) but Singapore is only for like 3 years probably that why Singaporean don't hate the japanese. I remember lee kuan yew wanted to do business with the japanese but are worried of people being pissed for working with them so he quickly put up memorials and all then went back to business. Also from what i heard japanese and koreans relationship are improving so maybe sub tech tree for japan ? (i just something for japan because i want to grind their tech tree but they have like nothing other than some tanks?

I heard some people say Singapore should be in the chinese tech tree but they probably have enough military equipment for their own so is a probably no. (and young Singaporeans that hates the ccp will hate it and trust me there a lot of Singaporeans really hate the ccp and think once the ccp take over taiwan, Singapore will be next but i cant blame them tho) 

I think malaysia still have some beef with china but i think china has already "buy" malaysia with it money and it investment because malaysia need money for their people and all. China can "buy" third world countries and put them into their infulnce but first world countries nah. 

You can ask Singaporeans on ?reddit? on what their opinion on china and most of it is gonna be negative. 

I think we went a bit too off topic

But anyways if i am not wrong someone make a Malaysian and Indonesian sub tech tree for japan so maybe those could work too. 

Sukhoi and russian tanks 

I̶t̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ b̶e̶ c̶o̶o̶l̶ i̶f̶ k̶o̶r̶e̶a̶ i̶s̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ j̶a̶p̶a̶n̶e̶s̶e̶ t̶e̶c̶h̶ t̶r̶e̶e̶ 

You talk as if I support China over the West. Yes maybe I'm less liberal incomparison (I prefer an Authoritarian state that has a mixed economy) to others but I see what's going on in the West and I don't like what I see. The Singaporean government as I see is trying to Cooperate more with China and moving towards opening up to China militarily but are and will remain at the same level they are at with the West (dumb it down or if I can't explain things easily. High level of cooperation with both the West and China. No matter what equipment Singapore uses. Singapore wants to be in the middle of both powers and reap the benefits). I find it obvious by all the pacts and cooperation's that has been going on between China and Singapore. I'm not going to say much about Malaysia. The country is a complete failure and the PM is only in power just so he could **** of Mahathir who has been hands down the best PM Malaysia has ever had. (Reason I like Mahathir and Lee Kuan Yew but I'm not fond of Hsien Loong is due to political thinking. That beloved "Asian Value" ideology is what I stand by) Chinese companies have bought Malaysia and we need China for the sake of the economy because Malay's can't run anything. As per usual (coming from a Eurasian of British and Malay mixed Chinese ancestry).

If you really want my personal take on things before you think "pro China" I believe in cooperating with both sides militarily and ofc economically speaking but militarily I'd rather have closer cooperation between Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and whatever Brunei has which isn't a lot. Both power off our soil and sea and just remain neutral. Completely neutral.

Working with Japan economically is fine there's no problems in that but militarily? I'd rather not. (Regarding the Korean and Japanese. They both recently got out of an economic war due to the Ukraine conflict but will probably get back to having another economic war also the Korean government actively dislikes the Japanese and the Dokdo islands is very very contested. Recently if you know a Korean destroyer locked on to a MSDF maritime patrol ship. The Japanese videoed it)

For the ROC and PROC it's a bit eh for me. It really depends on which party of Taiwan do you support. The DPP that whishes for Taiwan's independence (but yet Taiwan still claims all of the mainland) or the KMT party that believes in reunification under the Nationalist government. There's a two ways to look at it:

- Respecting Taiwan as a country

- Carry on of the civil war for both Taiwanese and those from the mainland fighting each other for reunification (isn't that the number one thing in China? Conflicts for reunification as per usual?)

My stance of Singapore going to the Japanese techtree admittedly yes can be farely one sides because on my mother side. My Chinese side. My family ran from Nanking to Malaya to get away from the Japanese only for it to be a very very bad decision (it was only possible because some people in my family back then supported the Chinese nationalist factions in Malaya or MCA) and also I too have relatives in the PROC but we don't talk much because my mandarin is not the best. If you really want to know. I'd go against anyone as well wanting Singapore in the Chinese techtree or in the American techtree. I can see 3 things happening if you want Singapore and ofc. The ang moh will hate one of them. Maybe two regarding India but I'm happy to have a T-90 in the British techtree because India is still in Commonwealth and is similar to Singapore (as I believe and stating again) to be Inbetween the West and Russia (but more pro Russian. I'm aware India hates China and hates Pakistan more)

- ASEAN Techtree (all copy and paste and mainly the only people who'd be playing it will be collectors or people from ASEAN)

- British techtree (make it Commonwealth)

- German techtree (Gaijin messed up with the squadron vehicles. What's one more?) As a squadron, premium and techtree for certain vehicles.

medal medal

19 hours ago, MixedRandomness said:

You talk as if I support China over the West. Yes maybe I'm less liberal incomparison (I prefer an Authoritarian state that has a mixed economy) to others but I see what's going on in the West and I don't like what I see. The Singaporean government as I see is trying to Cooperate more with China and moving towards opening up to China militarily but are and will remain at the same level they are at with the West (dumb it down or if I can't explain things easily. High level of cooperation with both the West and China. No matter what equipment Singapore uses. Singapore wants to be in the middle of both powers and reap the benefits). I find it obvious by all the pacts and cooperation's that has been going on between China and Singapore. I'm not going to say much about Malaysia. The country is a complete failure and the PM is only in power just so he could **** of Mahathir who has been hands down the best PM Malaysia has ever had. (Reason I like Mahathir and Lee Kuan Yew but I'm not fond of Hsien Loong is due to political thinking. That beloved "Asian Value" ideology is what I stand by) Chinese companies have bought Malaysia and we need China for the sake of the economy because Malay's can't run anything. As per usual (coming from a Eurasian of British and Malay mixed Chinese ancestry).

If you really want my personal take on things before you think "pro China" I believe in cooperating with both sides militarily and ofc economically speaking but militarily I'd rather have closer cooperation between Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and whatever Brunei has which isn't a lot. Both power off our soil and sea and just remain neutral. Completely neutral.

Working with Japan economically is fine there's no problems in that but militarily? I'd rather not. (Regarding the Korean and Japanese. They both recently got out of an economic war due to the Ukraine conflict but will probably get back to having another economic war also the Korean government actively dislikes the Japanese and the Dokdo islands is very very contested. Recently if you know a Korean destroyer locked on to a MSDF maritime patrol ship. The Japanese videoed it)

For the ROC and PROC it's a bit eh for me. It really depends on which party of Taiwan do you support. The DPP that whishes for Taiwan's independence (but yet Taiwan still claims all of the mainland) or the KMT party that believes in reunification under the Nationalist government. There's a two ways to look at it:

- Respecting Taiwan as a country

- Carry on of the civil war for both Taiwanese and those from the mainland fighting each other for reunification (isn't that the number one thing in China? Conflicts for reunification as per usual?)

My stance of Singapore going to the Japanese techtree admittedly yes can be farely one sides because on my mother side. My Chinese side. My family ran from Nanking to Malaya to get away from the Japanese only for it to be a very very bad decision (it was only possible because some people in my family back then supported the Chinese nationalist factions in Malaya or MCA) and also I too have relatives in the PROC but we don't talk much because my mandarin is not the best. If you really want to know. I'd go against anyone as well wanting Singapore in the Chinese techtree or in the American techtree. I can see 3 things happening if you want Singapore and ofc. The ang moh will hate one of them. Maybe two regarding India but I'm happy to have a T-90 in the British techtree because India is still in Commonwealth and is similar to Singapore (as I believe and stating again) to be Inbetween the West and Russia (but more pro Russian. I'm aware India hates China and hates Pakistan more)

- ASEAN Techtree (all copy and paste and mainly the only people who'd be playing it will be collectors or people from ASEAN)

- British techtree (make it Commonwealth)

- German techtree (Gaijin messed up with the squadron vehicles. What's one more?) As a squadron, premium and techtree for certain vehicles.

OK i think if i keep going with this who Singapore side with the most military or economically it ain't going nowhere because i know both of us not gonna change our minds even if we both give evidence and all. Plus this supposed to be which sub tech tree japan could have. (also you like Mahathir? I thought malaysian hate him because of the 3 ringgit to 1sgd stuff and he also anti semitic he even say he proud to be one) 

I don't think there will be a British commonwealth because it will be literally too op having like abrams, leopard, russian tanks and more. 

Asean same reason as the British

Most realistically Singapore leopards are going to be a german event vehicles and probably there will never be a sub tech tree for singapore 

And as i said maybe Indonesia could be a sub tech tree for japan? (i want something more for japan other than boring ww2 stuff for every update) 

Or maybe gaijin can just do a idgaf move and just add korea 

And as i said maybe Indonesia could be a sub tech tree for japan? (i want something more for japan other than boring ww2 stuff for every update) 

Or maybe gaijin can just do a idgaf move and just add korea 

I think it's still a bit eh for Indonesia. They themselves are really split on it. For Korea... You know back when China came out. There was a bit of a ruckas because the Chinese techtree had the ROC flag even though the techtree was in mind of a United techtree (I believe it should have a ROC/PROC flag to represent the United front so both sides are happy. Unless you are pro Taiwanese independence) then gaijin changed it to the PROC flag that caused the ruckas and almost for the game banned in Taiwan/ROC but they couldn't because one China Policy etc. Since there was a ruckas about this imagine if South Korea gets added... The game may get banned in South Korea with huge backlash from the Korean community or hell the ROK government themselves because they themselves have expressed the support of a Unified Korea (to be fair most people in South Korea prefer North Korea over the US and Japan)

(also you like Mahathir? I thought malaysian hate him because of the 3 ringgit to 1sgd stuff and he also anti semitic he even say he proud to be one) 

When Mahathir was younger he did a lot of the country and was the main person who modernised the country getting Chinese and Western investment in the countries not to mention he was the main person behind Petronas towers and many things that make Malaysia good. But the reasons the RM dropped was because of the 1MDB scandal and all other PM's post Najib (including when Mahathir became PM even though he was too old to run the country) not to mention COVID was handled really badly till at least mid 2021. He is anti-Semitic etc and was even on the FBI watchlist due to his opnions being strictly like mine. China and the West out. But the anti-Semitic thinking to me personally is well. I don't really care. Israel doesn't and won't benefit Malaysia much at all. And add on much of the country is Muslim and unfortunately very strict about it after Mahathir rule. (I myself am Muslim from my Chinese side but I eat pork, drink etc... Partly due to being half white but I celebrate Lunar new year so...) Also it's pretty much always the liberals who dislike him but I myself even tho I'm 18 years old... I'm a Auth center-right which... Is basically what Mahathir is. He was affiliated with Barisan Nasional but was in the UMNO party at the time of his reign of the nation (he was part of UMNO with close Affiliation to Barisan Nasional... In which both parties are basically the same and always together from 1972 to 2016) but now Mahathir is because a bit... Pro bumiputra (I'm lucky I'm considered bumi putra because my Grandfather is a Malay and Muslim while my grandmother is from my Chinese side and even more that I'm the few Eurasians with a Malaysian mother born outside Malaysia to be citizens of Malaysia. I was born in Singapore and I apparently have rights to become Singaporean according to my mother's friend who was formally part of Singapore immigration. As long as I give up my mother citizenships. Although I'm Bumi Putra the law is basically stupid because it basically is now state sponsored racism towards anyone that's not Malay and Muslim of which I'm technically affected because I'm Eurasian but bumi... Confusing. But anyways I prefer a nationalistic government to bring people together as a nation and 1 people of different ethnicities and culture)

I don't think there will be a British commonwealth because it will be literally too op having like abrams, leopard, russian tanks and more. 

British commonwealth techtree would be funny and it's the best way as I see it. But German, American and Soviet mains (maybe the Chinese mains too) would be very angry. One day you can be in your Challenger 2 then die and spawn in a 2SG and if you do go to your PT-91 Twardy then VT-4 etc. Or hell T-90 or the every so great Arjun etc. 

I understand the Japanese techtree needs things (I have grinded out all of the air techtree and for ground I'm getting the Type 90 Soon) but there's still a few things you could add to Japan. Not to mention I do not see any problems with adding prototype vehicles or "paper" vehicles like the F-16AJ (which I have and I enjoy) 

medal medal

On 14/06/2023 at 14:34, MixedRandomness said:

I think it's still a bit eh for Indonesia. They themselves are really split on it. For Korea... You know back when China came out. There was a bit of a ruckas because the Chinese techtree had the ROC flag even though the techtree was in mind of a United techtree (I believe it should have a ROC/PROC flag to represent the United front so both sides are happy. Unless you are pro Taiwanese independence) then gaijin changed it to the PROC flag that caused the ruckas and almost for the game banned in Taiwan/ROC but they couldn't because one China Policy etc. Since there was a ruckas about this imagine if South Korea gets added... The game may get banned in South Korea with huge backlash from the Korean community or hell the ROK government themselves because they themselves have expressed the support of a Unified Korea (to be fair most people in South Korea prefer North Korea over the US and Japan)

When Mahathir was younger he did a lot of the country and was the main person who modernised the country getting Chinese and Western investment in the countries not to mention he was the main person behind Petronas towers and many things that make Malaysia good. But the reasons the RM dropped was because of the 1MDB scandal and all other PM's post Najib (including when Mahathir became PM even though he was too old to run the country) not to mention COVID was handled really badly till at least mid 2021. He is anti-Semitic etc and was even on the FBI watchlist due to his opnions being strictly like mine. China and the West out. But the anti-Semitic thinking to me personally is well. I don't really care. Israel doesn't and won't benefit Malaysia much at all. And add on much of the country is Muslim and unfortunately very strict about it after Mahathir rule. (I myself am Muslim from my Chinese side but I eat pork, drink etc... Partly due to being half white but I celebrate Lunar new year so...) Also it's pretty much always the liberals who dislike him but I myself even tho I'm 18 years old... I'm a Auth center-right which... Is basically what Mahathir is. He was affiliated with Barisan Nasional but was in the UMNO party at the time of his reign of the nation (he was part of UMNO with close Affiliation to Barisan Nasional... In which both parties are basically the same and always together from 1972 to 2016) but now Mahathir is because a bit... Pro bumiputra (I'm lucky I'm considered bumi putra because my Grandfather is a Malay and Muslim while my grandmother is from my Chinese side and even more that I'm the few Eurasians with a Malaysian mother born outside Malaysia to be citizens of Malaysia. I was born in Singapore and I apparently have rights to become Singaporean according to my mother's friend who was formally part of Singapore immigration. As long as I give up my mother citizenships. Although I'm Bumi Putra the law is basically stupid because it basically is now state sponsored racism towards anyone that's not Malay and Muslim of which I'm technically affected because I'm Eurasian but bumi... Confusing. But anyways I prefer a nationalistic government to bring people together as a nation and 1 people of different ethnicities and culture)

British commonwealth techtree would be funny and it's the best way as I see it. But German, American and Soviet mains (maybe the Chinese mains too) would be very angry. One day you can be in your Challenger 2 then die and spawn in a 2SG and if you do go to your PT-91 Twardy then VT-4 etc. Or hell T-90 or the every so great Arjun etc. 

I understand the Japanese techtree needs things (I have grinded out all of the air techtree and for ground I'm getting the Type 90 Soon) but there's still a few things you could add to Japan. Not to mention I do not see any problems with adding prototype vehicles or "paper" vehicles like the F-16AJ (which I have and I enjoy) 

Ngl your political stand is quite wild, well at least from dude who is a centrist and rarely go political (politics is toxic) i just perfer whatever the sg government is doing as long they don't messed up the country. 

I guess the conclusion is japan won't get any sub tech tree or else riot. 

6 hours ago, RSS_Defender said:

Ngl your political stand is quite wild

My political stance from sh*t upbringing and dislike for my White father due to him physically attacking my mother who is Asian (I was raised as a single child with a single mother), my dislike for Western Governments and the daily racism and judgemental things Eurasians have to face in Singapore but mainly in Malaysia (I was born and raised in Singapore till I was 14 and moved to Malaysia because cheaper. Also apparently I can become a Singaporean citizen easily due to having SG birth cert because I was born before the government stopped issuing it to foreigners. Have to do NS to become a citizen of which I get to delay because going through Diploma in Electrical Engineering). It's typical for those who are Auth Center-Right believing in Asian Values etc.

7 hours ago, RSS_Defender said:

I guess the conclusion is japan won't get any sub tech tree or else riot

Japan could get a techtree to do with the Americans stationed on Okinawa etc. But that's mainly air. For ground there still the Type 90 prototype to be added and a few SAM systems so Japan is done yet. Worst comes to worst add vehicles Japan thought of acquiring and maybe quickly flush out the naval techtree for ww2 vehicles for Japan (I seriously just want to see a modern day naval techtree...)

medal medal

8 hours ago, MixedRandomness said:

My political stance from sh*t upbringing and dislike for my White father due to him physically attacking my mother who is Asian (I was raised as a single child with a single mother), my dislike for Western Governments and the daily racism and judgemental things Eurasians have to face in Singapore but mainly in Malaysia (I was born and raised in Singapore till I was 14 and moved to Malaysia because cheaper. Also apparently I can become a Singaporean citizen easily due to having SG birth cert because I was born before the government stopped issuing it to foreigners. Have to do NS to become a citizen of which I get to delay because going through Diploma in Electrical Engineering). It's typical for those who are Auth Center-Right believing in Asian Values etc.

Japan could get a techtree to do with the Americans stationed on Okinawa etc. But that's mainly air. For ground there still the Type 90 prototype to be added and a few SAM systems so Japan is done yet. Worst comes to worst add vehicles Japan thought of acquiring and maybe quickly flush out the naval techtree for ww2 vehicles for Japan (I seriously just want to see a modern day naval techtree...)

Damn, ngl i recommend you just to avoid politics as a whole (it will make you miserable) 

I don't think realistically japan could get a usa sub tech tree because well their already a big American tech tree already and people will point out gaijin being a really really extra lazy with the copy and paste by adding a nation that already in the game already. Oh and also a modern day tech tree would probably take like 5 years to be added lol

15 hours ago, RSS_Defender said:

Damn, ngl i recommend you just to avoid politics as a whole (it will make you miserable)

I already am because I'm surrounded by it and my father is that idiotic Pro West best in the world etc f*ck other people (don't know what made him like this... Maybe because he fought in the troubles in Northern Ireland and in the Falklands add on sky news properganda while I watch CNA from time to time) while I align more with Society over Individualism and I don't like Liberal Democracy (Lee Kuan Yews ideology essentially. Asian Values)

15 hours ago, RSS_Defender said:

I don't think realistically japan could get a usa sub tech tree because well their already a big American tech tree already and people will point out gaijin being a really really extra lazy with the copy and paste

It's the best I could think of without getting the game banned in countries or more conservative people from suggested countries in certain regions to rise up in anger. Best gaijin could do is just give Japan because I would love another Type 90 as in a prototype of it and a Type 11 short range air to air missile or Type 81. Two Type 90 Prototypes would be cool and I could think of one as a hightier squadron vehicle... It's controversial but gaijin has messed up already. It's only fair every nation get one high tier squadron ground vehicle (or maybe two because of the USSR TT) but anyways. Maybe the TKX-0002 which is the 2nd Prototype could be added as a techtree vehicle before the first type 90 and the TKX-0001 could be added as a squadron vehicle

medal medal

23 hours ago, MixedRandomness said:

I already am because I'm surrounded by it and my father is that idiotic Pro West best in the world etc f*ck other people (don't know what made him like this... Maybe because he fought in the troubles in Northern Ireland and in the Falklands add on sky news properganda while I watch CNA from time to time) while I align more with Society over Individualism and I don't like Liberal Democracy (Lee Kuan Yews ideology essentially. Asian Values)

It's the best I could think of without getting the game banned in countries or more conservative people from suggested countries in certain regions to rise up in anger. Best gaijin could do is just give Japan because I would love another Type 90 as in a prototype of it and a Type 11 short range air to air missile or Type 81. Two Type 90 Prototypes would be cool and I could think of one as a hightier squadron vehicle... It's controversial but gaijin has messed up already. It's only fair every nation get one high tier squadron ground vehicle (or maybe two because of the USSR TT) but anyways. Maybe the TKX-0002 which is the 2nd Prototype could be added as a techtree vehicle before the first type 90 and the TKX-0001 could be added as a squadron vehicle

I don't really agree with your political views and all (i more of pro western but i also too is a lky fan) but it alright man good conversation and yeah probably best sub tech tree without any minor or major riot is well japan lol. Alright i will stop replying from now because i quite lazy to do so lol. Cheers bro :salute:

12 hours ago, RSS_Defender said:

(i more of pro western but i also too is a lky fan)

Well. For Lee Kuan Yew thats something for sure we can agree on (Not so sure about Hsien Loong because I see him as someone promoting more Individualism) and maybe more vehicles for high tier Japan as I've listed. I want to get back to grinding so see you.

• Thanks 1
medal medal