Survey about the game

Cpt_Bel_V

Best answer

Here is a reply people have been waiting for!

The best input I can add is that most people in the modern age are lacking in time organizational skills, because of lack of proper teaching in the education system.  The current COST of EVERYTHING or lack there in game is not a Gaijin problem, it is a focus problem for players that will not dedicate the time and effort to improve their game play level be it planes tanks or ships.         People want to compete for limited resources and there are better more hungry players willing to put the time and effort into improving their own game play and enhancing their ability to earn more SL and grind faster.  I for one am happy to go back to the old reward system with the losing team getting next to nothing in SL, research and rewards to clean up the higher tiers of people who only play, park their vehicle and get any little reward they can by shooting a stray that wanders by.  Have some pride in yourself and what your doing and improve.  Gaijin is not really the booggey man here.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
medal medal

3 minutes ago, Fieldmarshal35 said:

The best input I can add is that most people in the modern age are lacking in time organizational skills, because of lack of proper teaching in the education system.  The current COST of EVERYTHING or lack there in game is not a Gaijin problem, it is a focus problem for players that will not dedicate the time and effort to improve their game play level be it planes tanks or ships.         People want to compete for limited resources and there are better more hungry players willing to put the time and effort into improving their own game play and enhancing their ability to earn more SL and grind faster.  I for one am happy to go back to the old reward system with the losing team getting next to nothing in SL, research and rewards to clean up the higher tiers of people who only play, park their vehicle and get any little reward they can by shooting a stray that wanders by.  Have some pride in yourself and what your doing and improve.  Gaijin is not really the booggey man here.

If you believe that this isn’t GJ’s on doing, well that’s your opinion. Rewards is just a tiny (if any) issue that’s going on here. It maybe the most glaring, but it’s because of the underlying issues behind it. 
If the majority of the players were not improving, there would be a lot less around. This is a culmination of several issues. Not to mention a horrible attempt of having a company place blame on its own base. They made their bed, time to go lay in it

• Confused 1
medal medal medal

Hi!

Actually I don't use the forum very often.

You can see that I don't have many posts.

But because of the economic changes, I noticed that I have to express my opinion.

First of all I don't approve of pointless rants to the development team.

That won't help improve the situation.

I think it's possible to do a comprehensive review of the economic benefits as well as the cost of repairs.

The purpose is to allow the player to obtain the cost of purchasing the vehicle while researching the vehicle. Or you can spend some more time earning some Silver Lions to buy vehicles.

It's a pity to abandon this game because players can't afford to repair it.

Of course, some opinions said that if one's combat efficiency is very good, the economic changes will not affect it.

But I think not everyone is an ace, and everyone will go through a period of beginners. The important thing is to let more people enjoy the fun of this game.

I think the purpose of purchasing a premium membership is to allow myself to go deeper into the game, get more vehicles and enjoy better enjoyment.

But in my own opinion, it's clear that this economic change is causing more pain.

There's no point in trying to judge anyone, but it's clear there's something wrong with it.

My review is purely on economic issues.

For vehicle balancing I think that's an open issue.

This game has been with me for ten years and has many memories.

I hope you can think carefully about these issues.

And I also gave feedback on the questionnaire, looking forward to your improvements.

Good hunting, guys.

• Like 1
medal