i had an idea in regards to all the economy brew haha.

• Senior Forum Moderator

We do have [MOD] in front of our names since we are in the MOD Squadron, CMs Admins and so on are in that Squad too... so you will find us flying around with that title... some Staff will be in other squadrons tho.... think some Devs will have [DEV] squad names.... otherwise you can look up the Dev names and see then flying around, tho they will more than likely be on the EU server... I have seen some of the Devs on the US server tho.... and they are real normal game accounts that we use... since we all started out as Players from this community in the first place 

you could make a suggestion for staff to be better recognized in game if you want too......

I spend 90% of my time these days just making skins... so I do not fly in game that much... but when I do you will see me with [MOD] Pacifica... something like that....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Pacifica said:

We do have [MOD] in front of our names since we are in the MOD Squadron, CMs Admins and so on are in that Squad too... so you will find us flying around with that title... some Staff will be in other squadrons tho.... think some Devs will have [DEV] squad names.... otherwise you can look up the Dev names and see then flying around, tho they will more than likely be on the EU server... I have seen some of the Devs on the US server tho.... and they are real normal game accounts that we use... since we all started out as Players from this community in the first place 

you could make a suggestion for staff to be better recognized in game if you want too......

I spend 90% of my time these days just making skins... so I do not fly in game that much... but when I do you will see me with [MOD] Pacifica... something like that....

plz do overtime, I love new skins.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

22 hours ago, Pacifica said:

We do have [MOD] in front of our names since we are in the MOD Squadron,

Yeah can confirm this, had [Mod] Stona in my team a few days ago.

22 hours ago, Pacifica said:

I do not recommend to approve such suggestions - as you might attract too much attention.

I mean Mods are rare in the game and we have lots of "Great White Hunters" looking for very rare kills. Killing an ace like Adam ("classic roll from side to side") in a headon some years ago will remain in my memories - even as i liked all of Adam's vids. After some time this "classic roll from side to side" was really annoying...so it was time for payback...

Imho highlighting staff in the game would reduce their life expectancy to archangels in "Reigns of Fire". A short reminder:

But it's a free world, have a good one!