level lock for premiums ( new players )

Sophie rose

I suggest adding this system will help a lot.

this system does not include GE or premium account or event vehicles , do not include currently paid/earned vehicles.

( examples  )
  • level 0 to 10 unlocks 1.0 to 5.3 premium vehicles and unlocks starts packs.
  • reached level 15 unlocks 5.7 to 6.7 premium vehicles.
  • reached level 30 unlocks 6.7 to 8.7 premium vehicles.
  • reached level 50 unlocks 8.7 to 12.0 premium vehicles. 

i think this system will help limit new players not knowing that they doing in high tier and makes them more skilled when they reach higher levels and make them bring a line up with not only 1 vehicle and helps lowering 1 death leavers that makes the battle end faster !

please do not talk about other subjects and be respectful.

example image sorry am not good at Photoshop.

Level required with level amount.

wt 2.png

Edited by __Olivia
added image & and removed red color did not know it's not allowed to be used :/

falco416 (Posted )

The Users are not permitted to use red color when drafting and designing posts and signatures on the Forum. The red font is reserved for Administration and the Website Managers.
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 9
medal medal medal medal medal

my friend you are more than lucid! Gaijin managed to end the top tier once and for all with these premium vehicles, which before had 5 or 4 players leaving without doing anything in the match, now there are 10 or more!
Newbie players don't even know how to play with a pz4 and already get a leo2a4, this has been messing up too much who's trying to level up!

I'm leveling Sweden at 10.0 and basically every match in 5 minutes already has vehicles doing spawncamp or 5 su25 and a10 sweeping the team...

I'm not against the sale of high level premium tanks, but gaijin is doing it in a completely wrong way and not to mention that they are putting vehicles with enormous potential to fight an unequal fight!
Can all 7.7s compete with a type 16?
I really wanted to understand the reason for these last updates because if it's going to sink the game, yes it has worked!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal

33 minutes ago, __Olivia said:

I suggest adding this system will help a lot.

As much i would love to support such a idea (i personally would do it differently --> you can only buy a premium at the highest Rank you already researched and actually bought a vehicle from  // so you would need to have one Rank VI Techtree vehicle purchased, to buy a Rank VI premium - Nationwide ), but i think its far too late for such restriction + as it would hinder new player purchases it wont be ever done by Gajin.

Even if you restrict the Store and the GE vehicles, people could still get Toptier vehicle via marketplace.

I would rather concentrate to do some damagecontrol - Speaking for Groundforces, i would suggest giving all groundforce-premiums a 2nd spawn, with the lower repaircost of the premium but WITHOUT the increased modifiers (Modifiers should be the same as a equivalent TT vehicle for the 2nd spawn) - this would help at least to keep some players in the game and more importantly, would prevent One Death Leaving, as when you leave with your first death (<5minutes in the game) you would get a Crewlock as you have a second vehicle "available".

Edited by Noir89
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I have thought this many times over the years. Not only would it force players to progress and learn the game, it would also bring in more broad revenue for gaijin and make high br games fun for the players who would no longer have to deal with lvl 5 players in rank 7 premiums who have no idea what they are doing. Another option could also be instead of having level requirements, that you can’t buy a premium more than 1 or 2 above current rank unlocked. If that was done from the start I’m sure a lot of pain points at top tier could have been avoided. However…doing this without fixing the economy would just be another way to increase the grind unless you spend more money.

• Like 1
medal

Well, my personnal is very similar though:

Cant buy Rank5 and 6 Premium vehicule until you unlocked the rank3 of any nation

And

Can't buy Rank7+ until you reached the rank 6 with a non event/non premium vehicule.

Edited by Cpt_Bel_V
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

6 minutes ago, Cpt_Bel_V said:

You better say, do not include currently paid/earned vehicules ^^"

an Old player having 3 battles and coming back is as good as a newbie 

thanks fixed. :fixsnail:

medal medal medal medal medal

This idea is a dream come true for Gaijin.  Force people to play the game more so they can purchase premiums with money?  They juice premium to gain account levels faster and its a win/win for Gaijin.  

Secondly, the whole "a level 20 doesnt know how to play so they shouldnt be in jets" its the dumbest thing I have ever heard in this era.  A few years ago you could say something like that and it would sort of hold true.  However were talking about F-4's and Mig-23's now.  There is NO VEHICLE IN THE GAME YOU CAN PLAY FOR 2000 HOURS TO PREPARE YOU FOR THAT.  Even going from F8E to F-4 you have to learn about radar modes, add new radar hotkeys etc.  Once you hit cold war jets with radar missiles there is no jet in the game that a player can play that will help them.  Again new hotkeys, new features, new weapons, new tactics.

A player going from a F8E to the F-4J and a player that just bought the F-4S are going to get the same experience.  One might crash on take off a few times at first, but in general when it comes to learning how to fly and use the weapons/jet as a whole they are both on equal footing.  One can be level 10 and the other level 100 and both still have to learn all the new features and the tactics that go with them.

Edited by BrBStoveXploded
  • Like 2
medal medal

Level is not a very good indicator of player competence in any particular game mode.  I'm level 100.  But I have almost no experience in high tier tanks or planes.  The little experience I have comes from the event Tornado and a Su-25K that was given to me on a Twitch stream contest.  I'm sure there are others like me who got their level focused on the game mode they prefer [naval for me] and would not be any better with high tier purchases for other game modes than someone in the low-teens for level.  

Not to mention that most companies prefer to increase their potential market.  Not shrink it to "protect" customers from their own purchases.  :D

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal