War Thunder withdrawing from Steam?

zuh

Il y a 3 minutes, Pacifica a déclaré :

Tout le personnel, y compris les développeurs, joue au jeu, pour la plupart d'entre nous, les modérateurs et les maîtres de jeu, etc., peuvent être trouvés avec la balise [MOD] devant leur nom... Je pense que certains développeurs ont [DEV], mais sinon vous pouvez les voir dans le jeu, bien qu'ils puissent principalement jouer sur le serveur de l'UE

Cependant, je ne joue pas beaucoup parce que je passe quelque chose comme 90 % de mon temps de jeu à faire des skins

ok thx

14 hours ago, Threashold said:

You guys could have asked for the changes you've wanted since they have reverted the changes, so there was no need at all to bomb review the game on steam, reddit and every site.

People have been asking for many years, what makes you think all of a sudden Gaijin will listen? And why shouldn't they be punished for the decade of contempt for the player base?

Btw just found out there is a metacritic entry for WT (didn't know it's for games as well), so I added a review there as well.

Edited by Zucc_Boi
medal medal

4 hours ago, Pacifica said:

The Reviews wont change.... thats why it is such destructive behavior.... ask the hardcore haters, and they will say they will never change their review.... why do you think so many are on the band wagon ? its not for a honest review, have you read the ones full of hatred ? those wont change ever...

People are on the bandwagon because every other feedback method is often completely ignored, and the one thing that finally worked the devs asked not to do that in the most 11/10 PR statement made by them yet.

The devs flat out incentivised it and there's no guarantee that this "survey" is going to have any positive result, they ignored the feedback on the original economy post, partners with gaijin feel ignored, content creators making videos for their audience saying they feel ignored.

what did they expect

4 hours ago, Pacifica said:

It is one reason why I hate reviews for games, because reviews can and will always be exploited... and I always think it is a bad idea.... anything that you can exploit is a very bad idea...

A system free of customer feedback sounds open to exploitation as well.

I think it's a testament to the audience and the game itself that reviews were floating positive until now.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

17 hours ago, Stavroforos said:

Mmm, thinly veiled racism behind some flawed reasoning, very nice. 

???????

DF179819-EFA1-436A-B2F5-05181BA8C7B0.gif

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Pacifica said:

Every update there are bug fixes, some bugs are easier to fix than others...

But, this was started because players were concerned that more bugs were not being fixed... up to Number 75 now

True, but I do want to point something in terms of feedback regarding bug reports (and market as well), the forwarding of feedback, and the action, or more often in-action, upon that feedback.

When the market got moved to the new version, several good suggestions were made to improve the new site version before it became the standard one... barely anything of that feedback was added, only a few website bugs were addressed. The new market design is now active for iirc over year and nothing of the feedback has been implemented.

Same with the bug report site. Maybe a good idea on paper to have a more dedicated site, but when actually using it, it is terrible for finding bugs with the search function being beyond useless, filters that are for worthless filter options. No wonder that bug reports are duplicated 10x more than when it was in the forum and staff is unable to keep up with the flood of bug reports as well as the flood of non-bug reports.

Both these sites to me are just one manifestation of the "just do the bare minimum and then move on" attitude that feels like has creeped into the company. Some areas exhibit this more than others (e.g. positive example are custom loadouts, negative are cockpits (talking small bombers/attackers with cockpits no larger than heavy fighter cockpits) or 3D model reworks).

I do have to also admit that of course not all feedback ideas are a good idea, even if the majority of gamers would be for it, but there are enough examples that are positive and nothing happens for years.

Best regards,
Phil

---------------- Manual signature until those and profile pics are returned ----------------
Bring back forum profile pictures and signatures!
https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/578365-return-custom-avatar/

My complete tech trees (incl. all special vehicles) spreadsheet is updated to match 2.23 (only accurate atm for list & status of vehicles): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13bjEgsDhTjJhXt9N4fzIzvWa7cvy-KSDQc1HNNOZuaI/edit Contains probably all vehicles WT has published.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

"Let's keep the pressure on! Victory is close!"

We may have gotten a decent response from Gaijin. But IT IS NOT OVER YET .

Until they release exact plans regarding economy reworks, we should continue to hold Gaijin in contempt. Because they HAVE NOT fixed anything yet.
Keep your guard up, wait until the 14th of June until we see a DETAILED, WELL-THOUGHT OUT roadmap of what Gaijin will do to fix their problems.

The players haven't won yet, but we are getting one tiny step closer!

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, Deathskyz said:

"Let's keep the pressure on! Victory is close!"

We may have gotten a decent response from Gaijin. But IT IS NOT OVER YET .

Until they release exact plans regarding economy reworks, we should continue to hold Gaijin in contempt. Because they HAVE NOT fixed anything yet.
Keep your guard up, wait until the 14th of June until we see a DETAILED, WELL-THOUGHT OUT roadmap of what Gaijin will do to fix their problems.

The players haven't won yet, but we are getting one tiny step closer!

Hasta la victoria siempre. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

14 hours ago, Pacifica said:

All Staff including the Developers play the game, for most of us Moderators and Game Masters etc, can be found with the [MOD] tag in front of their name... I think some Devs have [DEV], but otherwise you can see them in game, tho they may primarily play on the EU server

I my self however do not play much because I spend something like 90% of my game time making skins

I really doubt that the guy who wrote that heli EC is characterized by weak AI played a single game with a heli.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal