Just want to share my biggest win ever :P

Shiny_Pant

10 hours ago, Shiny_Pant said:

I know it's low tier but still... I'm the only player left after 8 minutes so I have to fight the entire enemy team myself. 5 of my 6 deaths are from CAS and 1 was because I ran out of ammo.

151813633_shot2023_05_2322_02_50.jpg.cff

image.png.ac534fd76c1a4f3bae101db4dd4cca

Enough rewards? 19 kills 15.792 rp 121k sl ahh... 

Congrats :)

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Well done on a big tally!

I'll set you a challenge - any tank any BR highest, kills no death.....

Most I've managed is 10/0 in some FOTM vehicle.

It's very achievable, just have to think ahead and be lucky at times, do you feel lucky?

Jumping on the current bandwagon, not to derail, here's a this week small example.

Spoiler

Edited by Toastfrenzy
medal medal medal medal medal

On 24/05/2023 at 08:46, ТhеКомгаdе said:

He also died 6 times tho, clubbing new players shouldn't be rewarding

image.png.788730b159737a6b7f0e210b4d98e2

This is my tech tree currently. I've just began grinding Italy so I actually have no other choice. As I've said 5 of my 6 deaths are from CAS which is unavoidable. Since my entire team died so fast the opposition have plenty of points, many of them spawned in planes twice. 

4/10 players on their team are level 100s like me so I wouldn't consider it seal clubbing either but if that's the conclusion you went to then there's nothing I can really do about it.

• Like 1
medal medal

On 24/05/2023 at 20:19, Toastfrenzy said:

Well done on a big tally!

I'll set you a challenge - any tank any BR highest, kills no death.....

Most I've managed is 10/0 in some FOTM vehicle.

It's very achievable, just have to think ahead and be lucky at times, do you feel lucky?

Jumping on the current bandwagon, not to derail, here's a this week small example.

Great game man. Congrats.

Its hard to get results like this with Italy at 4.0 since the Russian tanks and US planes are very strong.

My highest kills count without death is 12 in a 2S3M. My highest at top tier is 9 in an M1A1.

• Like 1
medal medal

17 hours ago, Shiny_Pant said:

Great game man. Congrats.

Its hard to get results like this with Italy at 4.0 since the Russian tanks and US planes are very strong.

My highest kills count without death is 12 in a 2S3M. My highest at top tier is 9 in an M1A1.

Good result that. Yes, I've been one tapped by the 2S3M many times, not actually lined it up yet but have it researched.

I've done OK in the Italian TD's with the best angle and fortunately no CAS on me!

medal medal medal medal medal

Guess what? Thats the most OP 3.7-4.0 Setup Italy has to stay in the tier 3 bracket. Thats not an achievement, other Nations don't even have vehicles in that BR on that tier.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

6 hours ago, Pantherfang said:

Guess what? Thats the most OP 3.7-4.0 Setup Italy has to stay in the tier 3 bracket. Thats not an achievement, other Nations don't even have vehicles in that BR on that tier.

And guess what? Because of this 4.0 Italy gets up-tiered A LOT. This match that I've posted is a rare 4.3, not even a down tier. Most of the time I'm fighting 4.7s and 5.0s with this lineup. Being up-tiered 8/10 games does not make a lineup OP my dude so your argument is ridiculous.

Having a lower BR for your tier is NOT an advantage at all, not when most of the things I've been killing in this game are KV-1s, T-34s, and SU-152s while being bombed by P-63s and P-47s.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
medal medal