Player report

xxIRONHEAD787xx@live

Best answer

On 24/05/2023 at 01:01, xxIRONHEAD787xx@live said:

I dunno where to actually report a player, but I need the game mod team to see this. There is a player named KINGxRoouse who will team grief if you steal "his" kills. I just encountered him and thought people should know.

You can and should report a player INSIDE THE GAME. Just right click on player name anywhere (you can search for a player if needed).

Or you can try this:

I dunno where to actually report a player, but I need the game mod team to see this. There is a player named

Spoiler

KINGxRoouse

who will team grief if you steal "his" kills. I just encountered him and thought people should know.

Stona_WT (Posted )

Please follow CH instruction, cheers!
medal medal

Get used to it, fragile teenage egos are a dime a dozen in this game. 

• Haha 1

We all have to keep in mind this should be a team based game. Yeah somebody gets the credit but the objective is to deplete the enemies numbers, shouldn't matter who is doing it as a team.

Yeah doesn't help your stats but ... :dntknw:

On 24/05/2023 at 01:01, xxIRONHEAD787xx@live said:

I dunno where to actually report a player, but I need the game mod team to see this. There is a player named KINGxRoouse who will team grief if you steal "his" kills. I just encountered him and thought people should know.

You can and should report a player INSIDE THE GAME. Just right click on player name anywhere (you can search for a player if needed).

Or you can try this:

• Thanks 1