Question about sound mods in connection with new crew voices

qpranger

Just listened to the new German crew voice lines and I am not impressed. I would definitely prefer to keep the old ones. So is/will there be a sound mod for that? And if I use it, will I risk getting banned or something? I have never used any mods in War Thunder, only in World of Tanks previously, so I have no idea.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Senior Forum Moderator

You are welcome to use Mods... but, we do not Tech Support Mods and Mods are "Use at your own Risk" so, best to check with others that have used such a Mod and see if they had issues

We say "use at own risk" because sometimes Modders may have accidentally made a change that could trigger the automated systems to ban accounts for use of Modifications, and or players have installed it wrong and there is like a 0.001% chance of getting the account back

So, just make sure to do some research about the Mod in question... hope that helps!  

• Thanks 1

Well I hope some modder out there saves the current German crew voices for future use. I think they are great and deserve to remain available.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal