An Immediate show of good faith: +25% Match rewards

SickSix

Until the 14th of June, here is a simple and immediate thing Gaijin could do to show that they really are serious: increase end of match rewards for losing AND winning by 25%. 

One hot fix executed tomorrow could do this. It would really show us that you are serious about rebuilding good faith with the players. And it's only temporary until the publishing of the Roadmap.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal

Gaijin just bought himself some time. I don't think much will change. However, the nerfs will be explained in detail.

The last post was written only so that the new patch would sell well and premium vehicles would not stay "on shelf".

Just remember when you spend money, as you can be very surprised in June when nerfs to new vehicles will be applyed.

Back on topic, if Gaijin really wants to fix the economy (developers still think it's ok). They should  give us some boosters until the 14th and show that they really care. For now, these are empty words.

Edited by WinstonWolfe
Phone typing errors.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal

The best way to solve this problem, is for them to tell us how long should it take to an average player to complete the game, i.e. to research all the vehicles, and start from there. 4 years, 5 years, 6 years? Then adjust the economy towards that goal.

• Thanks 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

55 minutes ago, sardinha08 said:

The best way to solve this problem, is for them to tell us how long should it take to an average player to complete the game, i.e. to research all the vehicles, and start from there. 4 years, 5 years, 6 years? Then adjust the economy towards that goal.

I've been playing the game for 6 years...

I have completed it on PS.

The grind was nowhere near as bad as it is right now...

SL and RP was far easier to obtain until they did the economy update.

It all went to hell when they put mbts in the game and rather than increase the SL and RP at top tier they lowered everyone else's RP and SL earnings ?

Since then the game has been somewhat unplayable.

this wasnt helped when they introduced the battle activity time either.

When they did that and removed the RP boosters from enduring confrontation it pretty much ruined it and left naval and sim dead.

You can spend nearly 3hrs in one of those and come out with less than if you just played 3x(standard)20min games...

IMO, I am very skeptical about this economy update and won't hold my breath as naval and sim are still completely caput.

Premiums still have repairs costs and level caps and until that's sorted then what is the point ?

Edited by M4D_MARK_XTr3Me@psn
Issues with emojis
  • Like 3
medal medal medal

58 minutes ago, Stavroforos said:

Ah, and the extortion continues. 

Yeah, gotta get our money's worth after all these years, think of it as karmic justice, the extortionist becomes the extorted

Edited by LD_FR
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal