Please be patient until 14 June!

Slickshotz

6 minutes ago, Vamilad said:

In Ground RB people can bring in at least two vehicles without landing a single kill, so by "2-3" I assume you are referring to Air RB.  In Air there are ground targets for players to engage to earn more SL.

no i still mean 2-3 in GRB too (maybe simething like whichever team caps 2/3 points first would be a more appropriate comparison?) , seriously in enlisted the moment it looks like your team has even a slight chance of loosing every player on your team will just leave one after another and i would expect something simmilar in war thunder if reapir costs were removed (or capped at 0 which is effectively the same thing) since it only takes a couple of players who dont want to play a loosing game to leave, and then the remaining players are left with even worse odds so also leave

9 minutes ago, Vamilad said:

The May economy changes would have raised the repair costs of all three LeClercs and lowered each of their multipliers by 10%.  What other French tank would you like me to play at Rank 7?  The SPAA's?  The ones that cost 11k to repair?

I cant explain every ballencing change gaijin makes but my point stands, no one is forcing you to play france rank 7 at all and in theory those LeClercs should still be profitable even after the changes, just not as profitable as they were before

26 minutes ago, IAMTRIGGERED said:

I disagree.

Remember last year when they pulled the 'ol monkeys paw on us? Buddy, there is no goodwill from Gaijin towards the community.

They tried to do it again and got what they asked for.

How about you at least wait till june 14 and then decide based on their promised response (or potential lack of) 

medal medal

5 minutes ago, UnknowenPlayer said:

no i still mean 2-3 in GRB too (maybe simething like whichever team caps 2/3 points first would be a more appropriate comparison?) , seriously in enlisted the moment it looks like your team has even a slight chance of loosing every player on your team will just leave one after another and i would expect something simmilar in war thunder if reapir costs were removed (or capped at 0 which is effectively the same thing) since it only takes a couple of players who dont want to play a loosing game to leave, and then the remaining players are left with even worse odds so also leave

You would have a point if you couldn't go and look at low tier where repair costs are negligible and see the protracted engagements because people are allowed to take out their full lineups.  People fight to the last, they spawn while being spawn camped.  This doesn't happen in top tier.  The only difference in gameplay is the repair costs are balanced to produce negative SL.

5 minutes ago, UnknowenPlayer said:

I cant explain every ballencing change gaijin makes but my point stands, no one is forcing you to play france rank 7 at all and in theory those LeClercs should still be profitable even after the changes, just not as profitable as they were before

150% SL modifier would mean I would need 4 kills to break even.  If I take in a second tank I will have a 80% chance of dying to CAS.  I'm not going to get 4 kills every spawn.  The problem with this justification is it only applies to above average gameplay.  No one should be expected to get 5+ kills to earn a profit on a vehicle.

You say "play another nation", but the economy changes were raising costs on all of top tier irrelevant of the nation.

If I have to play that way I will never spawn a second tank, this makes the gameplay lopsided and matches end too quickly for everyone, the people that killed me and me.

If you don't view ODL as an issue then I have to assume you don't play top tier ground.

Edited by Vamilad

Just now, Vamilad said:

You would have a point if you couldn't go and look at low tier where repair costs are negligible and see the protracted engagements because people are allowed to take out their full lineups.  People fight to the last, they spawn while being spawn camped.  This doesn't happen in top tier.  The only difference in gameplay is the repair costs are balanced to produce negative SL.

150% SL modifier would mean I would need 4 kills to break even.  If I take in a second tank I will have a 80% chance of dying to CAS.  I'm not going to get 4 kills every spawn.  The problem with this justification is it only applies to above average gameplay.  No one should be expected to get 5+ kills to earn a profit on a vehicle.

You say "play another nation", but the economy changes were raising costs on all of top tier irrelevant of the nation.

If I have to play that way I will never spawn a second tank, this makes the gameplay lopsided and matches end too quickly for everyone, the people that killed me and me.

If you don't view ODL as an issue then I have to assume you don't play top tier ground.

Which is what I was saying in my initial post.

medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, x1BRAVO9x said:

Which is what I was saying in my initial post.

People don't take in to account that the game's health is affected by having a negative SL balance economy.  Gaijin wants money, regardless of whether the monetization hurts gameplay.  Unless this policy is changed I don't think whatever changes they're thinking up will matter.

I will not judge them (yet) I can accept the times because it needs time to working but I will be looking forward that it not an empty word that they gave us. 

Trust must be earned. 

Edited by ARK_BOI
  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Stavroforos said:

Yes, you're right, what they need to do is present some half-arsed pitch that gives into the 32,302 different demands which every individual player throwing a temper tantrum has made. 

This is why this whole "community outrage" is a joke, and the worst part is I'm afraid that now that the whole extortionary "review bombing" floodgates have been opened, temper tantrums and extortion will be more and more common whenever some demand isn't met. 

Good

• Confused 2
medal

20 minutes ago, ТhеКомгаdе said:

You made 48k SL with 4 deaths and 8 kills? what is the issue here?

-30.013 Repair cost and ammo

Yeah 18k SL is ok, but what is about matches with maybe 2 kills or less and 2 death´s 

I dont realy care about the grinding and have no struggle with my SL, I have all vehicels that i like to play. 

But I realize these days that it takes a lot longer to get a million once you've bought a vehicle

image.png.c97554577a02783632831242aaf681

Edited by LuftKaffee
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, LuftKaffee said:

Herunterladen.jpg.d95f336bc8e4ab064da451

This picture is from 2017

A lose with no premium account only a premium plane

Now two pictures from last weeks 963330207_shot2022_10_2319_51_59.png.9b6

943753573_shot2022_04_0120_40_02.png.557

This is a perfect example of how bad this really is. Even the research points have gone down, while they've added millions more of research points needed to unlock the new vehicles since then!

medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, _Zekken said:

How about you at least wait till june 14 and then decide based on their promised response (or potential lack of) 

No, they have so far done nothing but release some bad statements.  The idea that they have 3 weeks to simply announce what they might change is just insulting at this point.  My premium time is ticking and they don't care.

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal

Well gaijin is not doing their best considering the premium vehicle decisions, vehicle capability fixes or BRs and vehicle folders in general. But the economy is pretty sustainable

IF a player expands not only vertically, but horizontally too.

What is "horizontal expanding" ? For example, playing more nations to test more vehicle types against each other. So you become experienced.

Or playing different gamemodes. For props Air AB and for jets RB is suggested. Grinding sabot + fpe + parts in PvE mode is essential.

Or completing tasks so you can have free vehicles from warbonds shop. Even participating in events so you can trade vehicles for GJN and GJN for vehicles.

Edited by efetenekeci
medal

39 minutes ago, FunYun said:

No, they have so far done nothing but release some bad statements.  The idea that they have 3 weeks to simply announce what they might change is just insulting at this point.  My premium time is ticking and they don't care.

Your premium time is not currently providing you with any less rewards than it has for the last year and a half since they implemented the last economy changes.

This is exactly what I mean about complaining for the sake of complaining. Its rediculous. 

• Confused 1
medal medal

27 minutes ago, efetenekeci said:

Well gaijin is not doing their best considering the premium vehicle decisions, vehicle capability fixes or BRs and vehicle folders in general. But the economy is pretty sustainable

IF a player expands not only vertically, but horizontally too.

What is "horizontal expanding" ? For example, playing more nations to test more vehicle types against each other. So you become experienced.

Or playing different gamemodes. For props Air AB and for jets RB is suggested. Grinding sabot + fpe + parts in PvE mode is essential.

Or completing tasks so you can have free vehicles from warbonds shop. Even participating in events so you can trade vehicles for GJN and GJN for vehicles.

Actually, there is a suggestion that is talking about that expanding horizontally should provide an additional bonus for global research, e.g. completing a rank in a nation would give a small bonus. Could be done that it also takes into account the rank completion in other nations

A similar one, but linked to modules:

Best regards,

Phil

---------------- Manual signature until those and profile pics are returned ----------------
Bring back forum profile pictures and signatures!
https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/578365-return-custom-avatar/

My complete tech trees (incl. all special vehicles) spreadsheet is updated to match 2.23 (only accurate atm for list & status of vehicles): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13bjEgsDhTjJhXt9N4fzIzvWa7cvy-KSDQc1HNNOZuaI/edit Contains probably all vehicles WT has published.

• Thanks 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

23 minutes ago, efetenekeci said:

Hmm, so spending multiple days with couple of hours gametime for a vehicle which is maybe at the end 20-30$ worth?

I did it multiple times and it’s doesn’t worth that pain. I want play for the fun

My first „big“ event vehicle was the VT1-2. I know it s on the market for over 200 gjn now but after how much years? Best way is to buy it twice one for the own and the second to sell later and u have ur money back.

The best way is don’t care about it do 1 hour more overtime at work and buy it on the market if u really want that vehicle

medal medal medal medal

Seems none really knows how corporations work...

This week they gathered the feedback and probably started to sort it (possibly 10,000s of entries) into the identified issues, they'll have to read and understand each and every comment/feedback. Once that is done they'll have to come up with the top issues they can/wish to address. Following are workshops within their team internally on the best ways to address those issues, these can take multiple sessions depending on the quantity of changes the community wants and any internal division about the priority or actions to be taken. Once this is done, need to make a schedule to work on these, there isn't an infinite amount of manpower, so which changes first and when, and how does that fit in the existing schedule which will need changes as well. Once that is all done this has to be reviewed by leadership who may come with their own comments and may wipe things off the table completely or ask for a rework. Then still comes a cost-benefit analysis once all is completed as they need to run a business too. Only after that comes the time to actually communicate externally to the community about the changes, who may also come with their own suggestions...

3 weeks timeline is very short for all of this. Be reasonable.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 hours ago, ТhеКомгаdе said:

You made 48k SL with 4 deaths and 8 kills? what is the issue here?

The RP is stupidly low and when it comes to SL couple yours ago that would have been easily 80k-100k especially with the plane in the mix

hell I was making these exact numbers in arcade tier 2 back then

Edited by glock991
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, LuftKaffee said:

Hmm, so spending multiple days with couple of hours gametime for a vehicle which is maybe at the end 20-30$ worth?

I did it multiple times and it’s doesn’t worth that pain. I want play for the fun

My first „big“ event vehicle was the VT1-2. I know it s on the market for over 200 gjn now but after how much years? Best way is to buy it twice one for the own and the second to sell later and u have ur money back.

The best way is don’t care about it do 1 hour more overtime at work and buy it on the market if u really want that vehicle

Events are nowadays less dependent on how you play. Just play and earn mission points. So if you are just playing your favourite vehicle, you are completing an event at the same time

medal

I don't think three weeks is unreasonable given that the "survey" was just capturing free-format text. There will be a lot of translation and sorting required before it is meaningful.

I do think that Gaijin could have made some sort of up-front peacekeeping offer, like introducing an across-the-board sale of some sort much as we had for Victory Day. 20-30% off research costs for every vehicle in the meantime wouldn't have "cost" much and would have looked like a genuine apology. 

How about stop punishing players for playing and give us some incentives to continue to play. New vehicles every 3 months and not fixing the problems in the game just makes it look like a cash grab.It's hard to enough to grind as it is just give us a some carrots not a stick all the time. Now especially with new/newer players when they realize that the grind is so out of wack they can never enjoy the game and get the vehicles that they desire they and quit then Gaijin loses as they may never return. Gaijin help us with incentives and those new/newer players as well and $$ will come.Just be proactive and fix the current problems help us not hinder us.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

14 minutes ago, OBEE1_KNO_B@psn said:

How about stop punishing players for playing and give us some incentives to continue to play. New vehicles every 3 months and not fixing the problems in the game just makes it look like a cash grab.It's hard to enough to grind as it is just give us a some carrots not a stick all the time. Now especially with new/newer players when they realize that the grind is so out of wack they can never enjoy the game and get the vehicles that they desire they and quit then Gaijin loses as they may never return. Gaijin help us with incentives and those new/newer players as well and $$ will come.Just be proactive and fix the current problems help us not hinder us.

I couldn't agree more.

14 minutes ago, OBEE1_KNO_B@psn said:

Now especially with new/newer players when they realize that the grind is so out of wack they can never enjoy the game and get the vehicles that they desire they and quit then Gaijin loses as they may never return.

Guess how this Community got graced with my presence and Gospel of the 3 German Tanks and Ending Vehicle Exclusivity.

Started 2016, gave up on the grind nearly 3 years later, wanted to come back to the Maus, Panther II, Flakpanzer 341 and Tiger II 105 once the snail fixed the Economy.

Edited by richthofen122
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal

Many players are probably still angry and frustrated and think Gajin is stalling for time! But when you consider that they really don't want to make any significant change, you quickly realise that there will be much, much more outrage if they don't fix the economy!

So I think until June 14th, be patient and don't fall over the fence, nobody wants the game to suffer! We all want the game to be better and not worse!

Let's hope for the best and that War Thunder will be a fun and profitable game again!:salute:

Edited: Image removed!

Edited by Pacifica
Removed Image

BlueBeta (Posted )

merged
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal