Please be patient until 14 June!

Slickshotz

7 minutes ago, Tarmok said:

Words are cheap. We move ahead as planed until we see actual actions

It's true! But this is our common cause, and it's important that the Gajin takes it seriously! 
That's why you should not "hurt" them when they promise to improve!

medal medal medal

2 minutes ago, WinstonWolfe said:

If they really want to fix it they should give us some RP/SL boosters as a gesture of good will.

NO! This is the worst that they can do imo. it would be rightfully seen as a cheap quick fix. We dealt with the eco for years we can do for a few weeks.

medal medal

I don't believe Gaijin got the message clearly or they try again put blame on players they say give use time for to revisit game economy but nothing else

Gun Nerfs in Realistic

Missile nerfs

Radar so called Fix

Huge Maps with no Rewards and this same Bases and Ground Targets- chance that should be only for Very high BR

Stop for Christ sake nerving Premium Vehicles - Rushing to release them and make them pile of crap 2 month later Gaijin Speciality

Make the Economy and all the rewards that you took off in 5 years back i remember going play BV in arcade and making 300+k

Proxy Kill - Assist ,manouver kill ,Activity in game, and so on you took every think out and the only way to get SL is to have Premium account - Premium Vechicle SL booster ON and Luck

Gaijin is Punishing players for playing the game not every one can make Nuke and triple ace in every game to get 80k SL

Gaijin Punishing the players that actually buy somthing from store for so called Balance every premium get nerf to the ground tactic that is sadly used 4 years now constant messing with BR - Reward -Repair

It's Simple i don't trust Gaijin to fix somthing in the game whatever patch is implemented is worst that before economy chances are implemented every 2 month and 1 Huge idiotic nerf every years

Gaijin will fix nothing chances will be implemented slowly and nothing will chance for better just wait and see.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

As far as I'm concerned, I don't have any problem and I'm with the whole community, but when the storm breaks out it's very difficult to stop it, we'll see how this ends, maybe they'll comply with what they've said and in a few weeks we'll all be happy and Let's smoke a victory cigar, or maybe they won't listen and their proposals are mediocre or maybe they will listen, their proposals are acceptable but the storm will take its toll in a few months.
In any case, I've been here for more than 10 years and more than 6 years waiting for this game to recover its composure.....I'm in no rush,
age has given me patience.

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Gaijin only looks at the statistics:

• number of players? growing. good!
  • income? growing. good!
  • possible to earn more? feasible. good! proceed to punish the players even more
  • general reputation?  Overwhelmingly Negative. goo...whait what? quick! make some generic corporate excuses and promises them a road map, in two weeks (sounds like a st.pid cryptocurrency :tongue:)

Gaijin don't care about your whining, only the stats decide ("don't listen to the people, they are xxxx"). 

Personally I stopped given them money, years ago, when I discovered their company's real face,
I keep giving them my precious free time (Gaijin is the real antagonist of the game).

Just use wisely your money and your time.

BlueBeta (Posted )

2.3. Content of the User’s posts on Gaijin’s Websites The Users are not permitted to use red color when drafting and designing posts and signatures on the Forum. The red font is reserved for Administration and the Website Managers.
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal

51 minutes ago, infomatec said:

Gaijin only looks at the statistics:

• number of players? growing. good!
  • income? growing. good!
  • possible to earn more? feasible. good! proceed to punish the players even more
  • general reputation? Overwhelmingly Negative. goo...whait what? quick! make some generic corporate excuses and promises them a road map, in two weeks (sounds like a st.pid cryptocurrency :tongue:)

Gaijin don't care about your whining, only the stats decide ("don't listen to the people, they are xxxx"). 

Personally I stopped given them money, years ago, when I discovered their company's real face,
I keep giving them my precious free time (Gaijin is the real antagonist of the game).

Just use wisely your money and your time.

Sadly true! I hope they wise up and find a permanent solution! But in all common sense I can't understand why they have to bully their own players! I'll give them a chance for now, but if the new economy doesn't work for me, I'll leave the game for now! 

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

Gaijin, please take this chance to improve the game we love so much. Time for WT 2.0.

Btw in one of the articles you stated that only 20% of players are spending money on the game. With that figure you are way ahead of other free to play titles.

However, that may not be the case, as a recent study from Swrve has determined that only 2.2% of a free-to-play player base ever pay for the content on average, with almost half of the revenue coming from ten percent of that number, a minuscule 0.22%.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

36 minutes ago, NightStrider said:

Anton Yudintsev, founder of Gaijin: "These changes were nothing extreme, it was just a routine balancing patch”. The apology was nice until this statement was made a few hours later. I find it hard to believe any real action will take place on the 14th when the gaslighting continues. 

I did not read this! I'm not a person who holds a grudge for long, so I wasn't angry with Gajin as soon as the apology was announced! But statements like this make me angry, picking on the people who bring you the money is not very wise!

30 minutes ago, The_Real_Shogun said:

Get rid of that guy - he is dumb.

You mean Trump?

• Confused 2
medal medal medal

Honestly, anyone who thinks 3 weeks is to long a time to get their roadmap out has clearly never worked in large business ever. 

It can take my company 3+ weeks of back and forth between clients etc just to get the most simple little 30 second job type changes approved. As far as im concerned 3 weeks is absolutely fair enough for Gaijin to give. People refusing to be reasonable about that will only be detrimental to the playerbases own goals. 

Also, please can we not have the reference to dumb american politics in this worldwide game forum. 

• Thanks 1
medal medal

• Senior Forum Moderator
56 minutes ago, _Zekken said:

Honestly, anyone who thinks 3 weeks is to long a time to get their roadmap out has clearly never worked in large business ever. 

It can take my company 3+ weeks of back and forth between clients etc just to get the most simple little 30 second job type changes approved. As far as im concerned 3 weeks is absolutely fair enough for Gaijin to give. People refusing to be reasonable about that will only be detrimental to the playerbases own goals. 

Also, please can we not have the reference to dumb american politics in this worldwide game forum. 

^ That.....

And yes.... Political Images removed!

1 hour ago, _Zekken said:

Actually in this situation it is. I too, have been in a customer service driven business. It’s one thing when a company is ironing out details of a contract, or a product, it is quite another when said company has shown accused it’s clients (players in this case) of something. 
Instead of stepping back, and asking themselves (GJ), what the possible root causes are, finger pointing was done. That’s not how one does business. 

7 minutes ago, Pacifica said:

^ That.....

And yes.... Political Images removed!

Oh you have a lot to learn about business 

• Confused 2
medal medal medal

• Senior Forum Moderator
Just now, KnightsCross20@psn said:

Actually in this situation it is. I too, have been in a customer service driven business. It’s one thing when a company is ironing out details of a contract, or a product, it is quite another when said company has shown accused it’s clients (players in this case) of something. 
Instead of stepping back, and asking themselves (GJ), what the possible root causes are, finger pointing was done. That’s not how one does business. 

Oh you have a lot to learn about business 

You have a lot to learn from a game as complex as War Thunder.... you change one thing, and it will quite literally break a million other things... so it does really take time for these sort of changes.....

So... it just takes time and patience! so you will get a Road Map for changes in a few weeks.... The Staff and Devs have not finished analyzing all the Feedback right now anyway..... hell even the Survey closes soon, so if you want that all to count, then you just have to be patient! 

• Haha 3