How dose Squadron RP progress work?

Threashold

Hello, as the tittle says! I don't understand how the RP progress works in the squadron vehicle.  I see the Activity reward is stuck on 3593 image.png.e3038c09b7cc5bc9d363c35f063d0c

However I played about 2 full simulator battles and earned about 30K RP each battle. as well as 10 RB matches (ofc with a premium account) and it's still suck 

So can anyone explain how this thing really works? image.png.ac3c67723a97643abce2dda30249b9

medal

At bottom of initial post regarding squadron vehicles:
https://warthunder.com/en/news/6259-news-receive-unique-vehicles-for-game-activity-en

How the activity will be calculated

Participate in random battles, and for each 200 RP earned, your squadron will receive 1 activity point. Every 3 days, these activity points will be converted into a unique vehicle you have chosen for research. The award will depend on your own activity compared to the average activity of the squadron’s other members and the total activity earned by all members of the squadron.

• If you leave the squadron, the research progress will be saved. Research will continue as soon as you join another squadron.
  • You can see the three-day result of any squadron players activity - right-click on the nickname in the squadron members list and selecting "activity".
  • Personal activity within the 3-day period cannot exceed 360 points.
  • Squadron activity within the 3-day period cannot exceed 20,000 points

Best regards,

Phil

---------------- Manual signature until those and profile pics are returned ----------------
Bring back forum profile pictures and signatures!
https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/578365-return-custom-avatar/

My complete tech trees (incl. all special vehicles) spreadsheet is updated to match 2.23 (only accurate atm for list & status of vehicles): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13bjEgsDhTjJhXt9N4fzIzvWa7cvy-KSDQc1HNNOZuaI/edit Contains probably all vehicles WT has published.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, Threashold said:

Hello, as the tittle says! I don't understand how the RP progress works in the squadron vehicle.  I see the Activity reward is stuck on 3593  image.png.e3038c09b7cc5bc9d363c35f063d0c

However I played about 2 full simulator battles and earned about 30K RP each battle. as well as 10 RB matches (ofc with a premium account) and it's still suck 

So can anyone explain how this thing really works?  image.png.ac3c67723a97643abce2dda30249b9

The 3593 is what the whole squadron has earned so far. After 360 (or 44% on the bottom slider) you were capped and couldn't contribute any more. The rest is up to the others in your squadron.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal