war bond items

i just noticed that two of the warbond items are essentially the same thing (if you buy all that are available to you), but one of them is more expensive than the other. You can get 5 packs of 3 universal backups for 175 warbonds and then you can get 3 packs of 5 for 275 warbonds. Since universal backups are the only item i have any interest in this seems kind of...stupid to me. It seems like the second "batch" of backups should have more total backups for your efforts.

15 hours ago, cashmeowsidehbd said:

i just noticed that two of the warbond items are essentially the same thing (if you buy all that are available to you), but one of them is more expensive than the other. You can get 5 packs of 3 universal backups for 175 warbonds and then you can get 3 packs of 5 for 275 warbonds. Since universal backups are the only item i have any interest in this seems kind of...stupid to me. It seems like the second "batch" of backups should have more total backups for your efforts.

There are four Universal Backups purchases in the Warbond store:

- 1 Universal Backup for 60 WB.

- 3 Universal Backups for 175 WB. That's 175/3 = 58.(3) WB for each Universal Backup in this pack. This pack is limited to 5 purchases each BP season.

- 5 Universal Backups for 275 WB. That's 275/5 = 55 WB for each Universal Backup in this pack. This pack is limited to 3 purchases each BP season.

- 10 Universal Backups for 500 WB. That's 500/10 = 50 WB for each Universal Backup in this pack. This pack is limited to 2 purchases each BP season.

So simply: buy more at once, pay less for each. I don't see any problem here.

medal medal medal medal medal

I usually go for aircraft camo crates in the QB shop. I have so many aircraft unlocked it really is pretty interesting to see what aircraft it chooses. Plus when it comes to the top few tiers crates I know I probably won't get the skins through grinding.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal