Shells consistently non penning as if I was firing training rounds.

supersaiyan9751@live

I can use APFSDS, HEATFS, etc… and non pen every single tank I fight. With 350mm pen APFSDS I could not pen the front of a T-10M but a teammate with a worse round can magically front pen it in the same spot. I fight a Merkava premium, shoot it in the side with APFSDS, Non pen. Shoot it in the front, non pen but it hits me once and I explode. Fight a type 16, non pen with APFSDS. Shoot a centurion, non pen. Shoot a T32 in the ammo with APFSDS, shell pens barely and magically doesn’t detonate the ammo but blows up the fuel tank. Why is it that my rounds are effectively training rounds while every other player can magically pen every single time.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, supersaiyan9751@live said:

I can use APFSDS, HEATFS, etc… and non pen every single tank I fight. With 350mm pen APFSDS I could not pen the front of a T-10M but a teammate with a worse round can magically front pen it in the same spot. I fight a Merkava premium, shoot it in the side with APFSDS, Non pen. Shoot it in the front, non pen but it hits me once and I explode. Fight a type 16, non pen with APFSDS. Shoot a centurion, non pen. Shoot a T32 in the ammo with APFSDS, shell pens barely and magically doesn’t detonate the ammo but blows up the fuel tank. Why is it that my rounds are effectively training rounds while every other player can magically pen every single time.

Please use server replay system to show specific moment you have on mind. Players will be able to check the situation and give you some tips.

Server replay site: https://warthunder.com/en/tournament/replay/

(launch game, stay in hangar, alt tab to linked site, find replay, launch it on site, alt tab back to game)