What's the point of having Premium Vehicles?

Re170

Why do Developers get to change %SL of paid premium vehicles?
I paid for what I get out of paid premium vehicles mainly for %SL that I've heavily replied on it that the economy is harsh that was poorly made decision by Gaijin's team. Once you stated must be the same stated ever.

Rooikat 105 was 345% SL, and now 270% on Dev Server. 

You can nerf, or buff the RP multipliers as you've previously stated on Devlogs, or even vehicle itself but never mentioned about SL so don't touch it!

This is a huge no-no for me! You don't get to decide "Oh that tank is making SL, and I don't like it, so let's nerf it!". Players paid for what they're expecting, not for Gaijin to screw the economy of vehicles!
It's like Gaijin demanded my T-shirt so they can change the logo to make themselves pleased.
This should be illegal. 

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal

1 minute ago, Re170 said:

Why do Developers get to change %SL of paid premium vehicles?
I paid for what I get out of paid premium vehicles mainly for %SL that I've heavily replied on it that the economy is harsh that was poorly made decision by Gaijin's team. Once you stated must be the same stated ever.

Rooikat 105 was 345% SL, and now 270% on Dev Server. 

You can nerf, or buff the RP multipliers as you've previously stated on Devlogs, or even vehicle itself but never mentioned about SL so don't touch it!

This is a huge no-no for me! You don't get to decide "Oh that tank is making SL, and I don't like it, so let's nerf it!". Players paid for what they're expecting, not for Gaijin to screw the economy of vehicles!
It's like Gaijin demanded my T-shirt so they can change the logo to make themselves pleased.
This should be illegal. 

Yep, If you play with premium vehicles you don't lose money if you play with tech tree vehicles you will lose money

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Agree with the op's sentiment.

- each premium vehical should come with a full disclosure statement that current reward levels will in time be reduced

- this was not something I was aware off before starting out with War Thunder's Premium vehicals

- even now I don't think this is an advertised feature for current premium's, could be wrong

- would it put me off a particular vehical - probably not but we're in an open, full disclosure and honest business world these days

medal medal medal medal medal

Gaijin excuses changing premium modifiers through the same justifications they use for changing Tech Tree economy, "balance".  Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a uniform cost for all vehicles and Gaijin dispensed with their arbitrary irreverent excuse of "balance" and instead used the BR system to balance?