SAV 20.12.48, can its gun even rotate horizontally?

Ever since I witnessed the SAV 20.12.48 be put into the game, I noticed the poor modeling around the breech. As expected, many vehicles (though sometimes altered in the future) that have small attachments that move with the turret or gun, will often clip out of place. The SAV has this issue, the poles that are connected to the elevation do not stay in their mount and clip out. However this isn't the only instance, and here's where my main question begins to form, the autoloader's hinge point connected to the breech does not follow the breech, resulting in the hinge points clipping.

(Note the breech guide colliding with the autoloader guide and the bolt levitating)107660230_Screenshot(55).png.fb549bbac80

Assuming the model is fairly accurate, there is no way for the gun to even yaw, however we can assume that maybe the autoloader magazine moves with it, yet this will severely decrease the vehicle's current horizontal abilities.

Here I have crudely drawn the max gun horizontal rotation position and where the autoloader magazine would sit, however it collides with the other ammunition storage, making it not likely to be possible.

647247969_Screenshot(57).png.30c1a7a7714

Considering this vehicle is an artillery (hence the name SAV) its also important to note that (like most old artillery) horizontal rotation of the gun is not very important to designers.
Now I understand that this vehicle wasn't produced so I don't believe the model is 100% accurate, however it is noted that this project apparently was a pre-cursor to the Strv 103 which also had a gun that literally could not yaw nor pitch. I also have nothing to prove that this isn't capable of rotating the gun horizontally, hence why I am asking and not saying whether it should or shouldn't.

So here lies my question; does this thing have a gun that can even rotate horizontally?

medal

On 27/05/2023 at 03:03, Creepersss said:

So here lies my question; does this thing have a gun that can even rotate horizontally?

It probably works like most modern autoloaders where the gun returns to a "neutral" position after firing

medal medal medal medal