How to prevent anyone further playing my account?

Hello this is my first post I do not know what topic should i pick so i picked the closest to my problem.

2 days ago my once trusted friend decided to betray me by playing on my account, bypassing the Gaijin pass I have setup(maybe due to him having a saved login?) and decided to do toxic stuff such as a team killing spree. This as a result, gave me a 350k debt and a temporary ban due to him TKing+dying in my expensive vehicles and I am annihilated by it. Not only that but he joined a CB to kill my other friends chilling in the CB so my other friends didn't like me anymore. I fear he might waste even more SL and get me a permanent ban if he logs on again. Can anyone please help me how will I make sure it doesn't get worse in the future?

42 minutes ago, Le Black Centurion said:

Hello this is my first post I do not know what topic should i pick so i picked the closest to my problem.

2 days ago my once trusted friend decided to betray me by playing on my account, bypassing the Gaijin pass I have setup(maybe due to him having a saved login?) and decided to do toxic stuff such as a team killing spree. This as a result, gave me a 350k debt and a temporary ban due to him TKing+dying in my expensive vehicles and I am annihilated by it. Not only that but he joined a CB to kill my other friends chilling in the CB so my other friends didn't like me anymore. I fear he might waste even more SL and get me a permanent ban if he logs on again. Can anyone please help me how will I make sure it doesn't get worse in the future?

Never give your password to anyone.

Change your password and do not give it away to anyone.

Contact with support via ticket: https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us

• Thanks 2