Is it better to buy premium vehicule or a premium account ?

Jaysirick

Hello.
I'm Tier III in the US air force (so america tech tree) and i'm getting anoyed by the grind.
I have done test flights with the premium aircraft the F-4S Phantom II. I know how to use the missiles, the radars, and the landing on aircraft carriers. 
I now want to know your oppinion if i should keep grinding with a premium account (3 mounths) or if i should buy the F-4S PhantomII and enjoy more the game and my experience. Thank you.

Account.  It works on every vehicle you play in every tree etc.  Premium vehicle if you only play one nation and game mode and have 1 singular goal.  Simplified view.

P.s. fully resear hing modules on vehicles reduces the rp you need to research on next vehicle. Premium time will speed this up for every vehicle you use. Premium vehicle will earn more rp but you will need to research more rp in total.

Edited by Razielkaine
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

If you want a prem like plane, use a Talisman on a vehicle you get good results with all the time.

There are just few prems, that are upper class at their BR.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, anyuser said:

If you want a prem like plane, use a Talisman on a vehicle you get good results with all the time.

There are just few prems, that are upper class at their BR.

Only buffs rp not sl. I've always said we should have 2 types of talisman. You can add a talisman for rp or sl but not both. This way not violating the premiums but giving more choice.

Edited by Razielkaine
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

F4-S Pack has 20 days of premium account and 2500 golden eagles which you can use to buy more premium account or GE vehicles when they are on sale. i prefer vehicle pack because it always remain on account, and you can play it anytime even years later. Also, F4-S itself very good for reaching current top tier of USA or usage in ground rb top tier if you have any. Also, I don't think you can reach top tier of USA in 3 months with only premium account because I didn't.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

That is probably fair if your sole purpose is to get to top tier ASAP without bothering to learn how to play the game at all and only use 1 a/c or vehicle in every single game.

Outside of that account is better - you get the bonuses for every vehicle you play, so you get to spade all vehicles and train all crews faster, in every mode at all levels.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal