Gaijin can take their time to fix the game economy, once we reach zero SL we hit "uninstall"

BoudahXL

Title says it all, Gaijin take your time, I mean why bother doing a rollback to the economy system while working on a fix? I mean why?

Me and my friends and family playing the game decided to keep playing until we run out of SL or a fix comes in time. Once we run out we'll just hit uninstall and move forward to another grind/fun game. And thanks for all the fishes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal

5 minutes ago, Neobushido said:

if you hit zero SL you got a serious skill issue, don't blame gajin for that blame yourself

That isn't true at all, all it means is that they are unlocking planes and not holding off on purchasing them. Which is honestly understandable. If you buy everything as you unlock it, even with decent skill, you will be poor af.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 6

I think premium is a load of BS to be honest. I have a dozen vehicles that I can purchase right now, but I'd never get there with premium. I just play because it's fun, but if I really wanted these rank III and rank IV vehicles, I'd just buy SL instead of premium. I won't pay a subscription so I can be humiliated for 3 days with no tracks, no fire extinguisher and no parts kit. I'd rather do that on free to play time.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ethantokes said:

That isn't true at all, all it means is that they are unlocking planes and not holding off on purchasing them. Which is honestly understandable. If you buy everything as you unlock it, even with decent skill, you will be poor af.

That right there is a skill issue - managing your in-game "finances" is a skill.

• Confused 4
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, ethantokes said:

I was playing 2 years completely f2p and I never had went below 500k while buying all the stuff I wanted

The other guy said it, you have skill issue, probably rushed too early to the higher tiers or you just dont quite get how the game should be played:dntknw:

• Confused 4

• Senior Forum Moderator

please do not open multiple threads with the same subject. There is already a topic opened.

• Haha 1