Jump to content

RealShatter Should Never Have Been Implemented on Aircraft and Should Be Removed Immediately


sushi_vlogz
 Share

33 minutes ago, Fapadoska said:

As far as I know Real Shatter was implemented because idiots were complaining that they were being killed by CAS using cannons (even tho they have the upper hand with godlike AA and roof mounted mmg), also Real Shatter does not affect player AA or top mounted machine guns.

 

If so, then Ground RB, and Air RB need to be completely separated in terms of plane BRs, damage models, gun damage, etc.

  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DocProfit said:

 

If so, then Ground RB, and Air RB need to be completely separated in terms of plane BRs, damage models, gun damage, etc.

Icompletely agree with that, but it is a point that was made to Gaijin a long time ago and they refused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, anyone here from Gajin reading this and having a thought? Why not discussing with us instead of staying in the quiet. Having contact with the community. Your customers.

Edited by Marlo3D
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Fapadoska said:

As far as I know Real Shatter was implemented because idiots were complaining that they were being killed by CAS using cannons (even tho they have the upper hand with godlike AA and roof mounted mmg), also Real Shatter does not affect player AA or top mounted machine guns.

Before you make such claims please check your stuff first.

It wouldn't have been a problem to use the protection analysis, to find out, that autocannons and HMGs for ground vehicles got the same treatment.

Large caliber shells for ground vehicles were the first type of ammo, that got this treatment, with machine cannons following and now the HMGs.

_All_ machine cannons and _all_ HMGs (well, nearly).

 

At last you are right with one thing. It does not affect the AA machine guns of the tanks. Because most of them never got ammo with fragmentation to begin with and this update is purely about fragmentation damage and frags.

 

 

To my knowledge only 2 of those ever got this type of ammo and those are the KPVT and the DShK on the sovjet (and chinese) tanks.

Interestingly for those HMGs things did not change. But because the change did hit the 25mm flak guns (now worse then those HMGs as it seems) as well as 37mm cannons and 57 on the sovjet side - it seems more like the typical "ooopsi, someone forgot a weapon" fuckup you usually will see from Gaijin.

If it annoys you, report it and those guns will get the same treatment.

 

If you are concerned about damage done by AP rounds - then nobody is able to help you.

  • Haha 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, anyuser said:

Before you make such claims please check your stuff first.

It wouldn't have been a problem to use the protection analysis, to find out, that autocannons and HMGs for ground vehicles got the same treatment.

Large caliber shells for ground vehicles were the first type of ammo, that got this treatment, with machine cannons following and now the HMGs.

_All_ machine cannons and _all_ HMGs (well, nearly).

 

At last you are right with one thing. It does not affect the AA machine guns of the tanks. Because most of them never got ammo with fragmentation to begin with and this update is purely about fragmentation damage and frags.

 

 

To my knowledge only 2 of those ever got this type of ammo and those are the KPVT and the DShK on the sovjet (and chinese) tanks.

Interestingly for those HMGs things did not change. But because the change did hit the 25mm flak guns (now worse then those HMGs as it seems) as well as 37mm cannons and 57 on the sovjet side - it seems more like the typical "ooopsi, someone forgot a weapon" fuckup you usually will see from Gaijin.

If it annoys you, report it and those guns will get the same treatment.

 

If you are concerned about damage done by AP rounds - then nobody is able to help you.

I have checked it through google search and youtube content, I made my opinion based on that and that is what I have shared, if I got something wrong I apologise for that. That being said you argue in bad faith and with great arrogance, which I can't fully separate your answer from so when I have time I will check the protection analysis too for myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...