Jump to content

Su-39 Ground Radar, why?


SaintGordon
 Share

When you guys (Gaijin) ever wounder, hy ppl crying "russian bias": Its because you make decisions that look like that all the time... :crazy:

 

Why hast the Su-39 an "addon" ground radar?

and planes like the A-6 Intruder, with a big nose to house a GROUD RADAR has not?

You cant pull the "Premium vehicle card" on this one. Both are Premiums

 

If i were you i at least would have given the A-6 a ground radar too.

so nobody can cry russian bias.

but you are just ignoring common sense?

  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SaintGordon said:

Tornado GR.1 has only ACM Mode for its radar.

dont know whewre you got your infos from

As in, IRL it had Ground radar. But in game it has 3km ACM mode that does absolutely nothing. Its another example of an aircraft that should have ground radar but doesnt and if its now a feature available, then it should be added to it as well. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Technical Moderator
39 minutes ago, Morvran_ said:

Tornado Gr1 also had ground radar. Not only for TFR, but could also be used for locating targets. 

* if the are moving and only out to 6.7km 

 

And even then its best use is for building and ships. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SaintGordon said:

We talk about a game mechanic.

Gaijin has nothing to do with real life.

 

You made a post complaining that the A-6E TRAM was missing it's ground radar and he pointed out the Tornado was too. It's hardly off topic

medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SaintGordon said:

When you guys (Gaijin) ever wounder, hy ppl crying "russian bias": Its because you make decisions that look like that all the time... :crazy:

 

Why hast the Su-39 an "addon" ground radar?

and planes like the A-6 Intruder, with a big nose to house a GROUD RADAR has not?

You cant pull the "Premium vehicle card" on this one. Both are Premiums

 

If i were you i at least would have given the A-6 a ground radar too.

so nobody can cry russian bias.

but you are just ignoring common sense?

hell, this not only thing that give Russia disgustingly advantage. 

even that some still ask for SU-39/25 to lower it BR because unplayable which is big no

 

Edited by ARK_BOI
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Gunjob said:

* if the are moving and only out to 6.7km 

 

And even then its best use is for building and ships. 

True, though if its functionally possible for the game, then not really much excuse for it not having it. I just assumed the only reason it didnt, was because the game didnt have that feature yet. But if its on the Su-39, then should be simple enough to adapt it for all other jets in the game that had ground mapping radar. 

1 hour ago, ARK_BOI said:

hell, this not only thing that give Russia disgustingly advantage. 

even that some still ask for SU-39/25 to lower it BR because unplayable which is big no

 

Yeah, they do get every advantage. Also first jet to get IR jammer too, though not really had much experience with that yet

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Morvran_ said:

Yeah, they do get every advantage. Also first jet to get IR jammer too, though not really had much experience with that yet

you don't need to experience that IR jammer always better than MAWS. 

MAWS tell you the missile coming at your ways but didn't Jam enemy missile but god forbid GR7 to get them.

you can go read about SU-39 topic and they will say it unplayable need R73 duhuhu if it can get R73 then GR7 can get 9M

some people say IR jammer is useless well they are not

Edited by ARK_BOI
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...